Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3IDIOTS-Maaneet ka Pyaar thanda-Fans dhare Jhanda! (Page 22)

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

Originally posted by -sann-

Originally posted by kuls11

NUpz I care less too.............
I totally tire
.but I m on fire..........
.ek to back pain............
uper so epsidoe so insane
tell me tell me what towrite
my pains still there
relief is nowhere

nothings going right...
so dont make urself write...

the epi was salty water without lime
really such a waste of time...

vahi na......we are already in pain......
and Cvs make us so much insane
never hoped valentine will be so drain
with no maneet showers or rain

forget about shower or rain
i need cv's blood to drain
my mind has followed the way to vein
have lost my trust chain

Infinitedreams IF-Stunnerz
Infinitedreams
Infinitedreams

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
I have updated my take on page 1, if anyone interested to read....

Muniza

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovetheserial

Nags

Thank you for that bit on my post.  I arrived in Chicago one fine spring with my sis-in-law and her british hubs.  And as we stepped down from the flight, our cousins had this band play "God save the Queen' and we couldnt help alarmingly holding our stomachs and laughing our guts out - the britsh unchained us years ago but our American cousins felt appropriate to throw these lines in (the british anthem) to rub our noses into the unreality....  Similarly,

I feel as we stand at the stairway to a fantasy unparalled, we are given 'kya karo ....muje budda mil gaya" .. are we too old to digest the new theme of a different kind or are they too old to give us hot and steamy scenes.  Either, which way, I have not yet given up hope....

LOL....I love your cousin's humor!!!  As for Hope...i think i too have some left...maybe somewhere in recesses of my heart.....but EXPECTATION...well I have PAINSTAKINGLY learned to have non of that....for then all i am left with is PURE frustration!!!

lovetheserial

-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage

Happy valentines day to all...

& nagz,,,i know u must be thinking tht i'm ignoring u...but i'm not...LOL

--Nargis--

lovetheserial IF-Dazzler
lovetheserial
lovetheserial

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Viji,

The million dollar question:

Is there ever any hope left unfulfilled....Viewing the abruptness of the scenes with ref. to M&G, there is trouble brewing in hell with perhaps their own individual personal lives and no 'mind in heart' attitude.  I know for a fact that fans demands if magnetic and overly reasonable can have postive results, huh !  I know rati pandey was brought back MJHT 'cause of fans demands.  Tho I hv never watched this serial, full on, , my daughter said so.  She used to love it !!

Vij, now I am waiting with awe to see this transition in Dev. (as u mentioned last saturday) a sleek of the hand, a sweetheart become the villain !!  There's hope in the air for some good acting to make up for poor hotchpotch !!  I luv the angry man MSK's return in iotas.....
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sann-

Love: a temporary insanity, curable by marriage

Happy valentines day to all...

& nagz,,,i know u must be thinking tht i'm ignoring u...but i'm not...LOL

Wah meri rani...i just thought this 10 seconds before you posted this...kya connection hai humara!!!LOL
--Magnificent-- IF-Dazzler
--Magnificent--
--Magnificent--

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Happy Valentine Day to My Lovely Idiotz PhamilyHug...
Waisey toh hur din hi pyaar  ka din hota haiHug....
Lub Ju All

---------------------------------------------------------------Edited------------------------------------------------------------

One more filler episode, before i stopped looking any logic, nowadays i totally stopped looking any good track...Slowly slowly show is losing it's charm, but still as a honest viewer i am sitting here, and watching the show as my daily routine......

Thanks to baby Khurana who demanded no mahiness from parents, but my sweeto baby, there is no problem to have some close moments of your parents...They can be cozy cozy and talk cute cute rather than repititve talk and same bickering,...They can kiss on cheek without hesitation...They are married couple...

I am feeling bad for Guru & Drashti that they are wasting their talent here....Sorry Creatives that i am saying this, but feeling very bad...I hope you guys will bring some bang on track, and shut all of us mouth....

I don't get it why suddenly Arjun became lil calm person, where his bad attitude gone? Abb toh Manisha bhi mujhey khush nahin kur rahi...Plz Manisha do something yaar, kuch toh lao mere chehre pur muskaan....

I laughed on Geet dialogue when she told Maan to bring some sour thing to eat, cause he wasn't feeling good...

Seriously sad to say all this, and specially on Valentine day, but i have nothing to say.....

Muniza

I know Munni .... and especially today , they cud've showed something to win our hearts ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lovetheserialInfinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
I am sorry to say, but GC's Marriage and his absence or lack to be there on the sets for the shoot because of the marriage is NO EXCUSE for such a illogical, ek dum tanda, and Not at all a GHSP episode....

I am sure ki when such situation arise, Prior notice is given and so there is always ample time for them to create and store a bank......

Then why is it not done???Why Give Us Half Baked Story, and Maaneet Moments which are as cold as the North Pole/South Pole...

If Maan can corner her, whats the Harm in Giving her a Kiss???? I mean isn't it stupid ki ek Kiss bhi nahi dikhathe......They are Husband wife for God sake

There is no story, no screenplay i can deal with it.....The show can defo, strive on MAANEET MOMENTS but not the same ghissa pita ones please, where is the variation, where is the spark, the charm????

Its bizarre ki the story/track keeps changing with the absence of  either of the leads

Its become unacceptable...There is Inconsistent in the pattern of episodes, the track and now also in the character

Sorry not meant to offend anybody

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Magnificent--lovetheserialSilentsoulInfinitedreams

Go to top