Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: crystal_29

Ksh - Exactly ! She will do that for sure...IF Tasha don't meet before that.....Seema is so using Dutta's blindness and dependency to her fullest advantage!

I did not want Tasha reunion before Seema as I wanted them to be all alone! BUT...now I really want Seema to see and most importantly understand that Dutta is Nakku's and that she should stop her Dutta this...Dutta that nonsense soon!😈

bold : i agree..
and somehow i feel that seema's every word and action points to dutta's helplessness..even when dutta was practicing to listen to sounds she was more scared..and it is not that she does not know dutta..she knows him in the past more than nakku.. i think her acquaintance with dutta was longer than the time nakku is with him now..
but from day one.. nakku had understood dutta perfectly..
that is the difference..if nakku was taking care of blind dutta she would have always given him confidence..
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: SAraW

oh LOL!! dong go overboard with ur predictions guys...  nothing of that sort will happen im sure.. and the room sharing thing can be between dutta and nakusha ... 

think positive :-) as they cant stretch things for long now... they will Meet tomorrow.. 

Yes! They have to meet tmrw! I hope they dont waste too much time showing Seema's(non) reaction.
shan2430 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh LOL!! dong go overboard with ur predictions guys...  nothing of that sort will happen im sure.. and the room sharing thing can be between dutta and nakusha ... 

think positive :-) as they cant stretch things for long now... they will Meet tomorrow.. 

Ah Saraw my hope..If this happens like am hoping, just remember there is someone here who has sent yu a prayer..πŸ˜†i am tired of this hide-and-seek actually Edited by shan2430 - 13 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Roopa-

bold : i agree..
and somehow i feel that seema's every word and action points to dutta's helplessness..even when dutta was practicing to listen to sounds she was more scared..and it is not that she does not know dutta..she knows him in the past more than nakku.. i think her acquaintance with dutta was longer than the time nakku is with him now..
but from day one.. nakku had understood dutta perfectly..
that is the difference..if nakku was taking care of blind dutta she would have always given him confidence..

I agree...even today if Naku was with Dutta when Suds was searching for them she would have helped him tackle them than run away. Dutta is becoming a bhagoda becuz of Seema's bad influence.😑
rayjst thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ah, so whoever predicted that the separation track might go on for 3 months is getting a special cookie tomorrowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ(if they meet*fingers crossed*)
Warda. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

so true...they cant stretch it anymoe as they had already taken a lot of time...two months are good enough considering the pace of LTL.....its high time they unite them now:-) 
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nureat01

Ok please ppl.....PAUSE....Seema isn't going to share any room-shoom with Dutta....let's not go overboard now also.

She's doing chance pe dance but she won't be THAT lucky also.....Dutta may be somewhat helpless enough to have to hold her hand to walk around but he's not SO helpless also.

EXACTLYY!! And Dutta would rather stay out in that Madir than stay with HERRR!!

Originally posted by: sub_rosa

What if there is just room?

I think Naku is going to get the impression that Dutta has married Seema....so she won't disclose herself to him!

Oh God! I think my eyes just had a heart attack reading that.
TheRager thumbnail
Originally posted by: rayjst

Ah, so whoever predicted that the separation track might go on for 3 months is getting a special cookie tomorrowπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ(if they meet*fingers crossed*)

I dunno who did. But tmrw is the last epi before the cricket extravaganza starts.
neets_ltl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hang on a minute, why would Naku think that Dutta has married Seema? Oh for the love of god, stop thinking like that! I think everyone just needs to calm down and take it bit by bit.....nothing like that will happen...
khushix thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Seema shud join hands with Kala n turn negative.. so Dutta wont forgive her and she can die...πŸ˜†