Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Feb-18th Feb | LU Pg 129 (Page 110)

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Is she now going to pretend to be Dutta's wife and will they share a room?DeadDeadDead

Ksh - Exactly ! She will do that for sure...IF Tasha don't meet before that.....Seema is so using Dutta's blindness and dependency to her fullest advantage!

I did not want Tasha reunion before Seema as I wanted them to be all alone! BUT...now I really want Seema to see and most importantly understand that Dutta is Nakku's and that she should stop her Dutta this...Dutta that nonsense soon!Evil Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAnineets_ltlWarda.-bharti-Sanely_InsaneMrsKhan

khushix IF-Stunnerz
khushix
khushix

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged

dutta seema sharing a room!? Dead oh plz dont even go there Dead
lets hope something good happens.. they are in a mandir.. something good should & hoping will happen..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29Sanely_InsaneAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
@Crystal: Same here! This blind dependency is getting too much. If Dutta had to be dependent on anyone it better be Naku!
As for sharing the room that is surely coming up if they dont meet tmrw. Now that will be something really awkward for Tasha to discuss when they actually meet.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29AbhiAniSanely_Insane

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Ok please ppl.....PAUSE....Seema isn't going to share any room-shoom with Dutta....let's not go overboard now also.

She's doing chance pe dance but she won't be THAT lucky also.....Dutta may be somewhat helpless enough to have to hold her hand to walk around but he's not SO helpless also.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstNimmi.AbhiAnineets_ltlsub_rosaWarda.-bharti-incandescenceSanely_InsanekhushixMrsKhan

shan2430 Groupbie
shan2430
shan2430

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by shan2430

ok..this is the first time i have come on discussion thread..But i had to give solace to myself....
LTL is going to give me a nervous breakdown one day i swear..Suspense suspense suspense...
Why for once can't i enjoy a DN moment without a sword on my head??And this re-union is going to be the most intense moment..C'mon Cvs yu owe it to us..You've created the perfect setting and background for the re-union..admist so much of divinity ...SO...stop the drag..Yu've put them together in a car, under a roof and now they r in a temple with Naku literally burning her legs!! am hoping against hope that they do meet..Here i am counting on the religious bent of the LTL Cvs..They r not going to make her run on fire for nothing!!!I think D will get his eyesight tomo..he was beginning to see hazily whilst at temple..

That Seema Grr..She actually had the nerve to acknowledge to that woman in the yatra that she is D's wife!!it was in Marathi..

I am not so worried abt the LS..Is just that D is getting more and more burdened by all her help and thats not good:(

@bold : Seema did what!???!!!Angry I think I now officially hate her more than I hate Sups! And that is a lotLOL
Well yes..Not explicitly..Some lady asked her in Marathi during the yatra whether she is D's wife and she said yes..she saw D tumbling and asked S to help DAngrycan't see seema glaoting really..she seems to enjoy D in misery

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni-bharti-

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Ok please ppl.....PAUSE....Seema isn't going to share any room-shoom with Dutta....let's not go overboard now also.

She's doing chance pe dance but she won't be THAT lucky also.....Dutta may be somewhat helpless enough to have to hold her hand to walk around but he's not SO helpless also.

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar. I am just preparing myself and everyone from the worst.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Maybe seema thinks so after that  khoon ka sindoor...Confused 
sups was really safe as she was not in love with dutta..but here..seema tho chipak gayi hain...Dead

Khoon Ka Sindoor - I knew it..That khoon bari maang is going to haunt for some time now...She is stupid if she thinks she can be Dutta's wife because of that one thing which happened when he was unconscious! So what is she going to do ? Fight with Nakku that Dutta is her husband too?Dead

No issues...Nakku is way ahead of her...She is married to him twiceLOL and she has his love too....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdivya17-7neets_ltl-Roopa--bharti-Warda.Sanely_Insane

sub_rosa IF-Dazzler
sub_rosa
sub_rosa

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

What if there is just room?

I think Naku is going to get the impression that Dutta has married Seema....so she won't disclose herself to him!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-bharti-

Go to top