Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Feb-18th Feb | LU Pg 129 (Page 108)

-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged

me too feel that by the time nakku reaches  seema takes dutta away [please no chappals] cause this is very imp track culminating in DN union nd the channel would want to take some trp's.  So tmw u might get a precap of the union or the dragfest continues with nakku left in the lurch nd the hide n seek continues.  But seriously hope im WRONG.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst

KavitaDR Senior Member
KavitaDR
KavitaDR

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Can I say I just hated LTL tonight? Naku is literally walking on fire to reach Dutta...but he won't see her?? Instead will walk off with Seema?? Yes I am assuming things here....and I hope to be proven wrong...but I can't help feeling this way!! 

Looks like we are in for a triangle after all....and Kala might also try to create friction between D and N, as has been reported in TC! This track is going to be Hell for me...with Seema eying and touching Dutta all the time...and Kala remote-controlling them all from PN! I'm feeling so frustrated already...

Dear Rosa,

I hate to join you on that nagging doubt but the way the whole story seems to be panning out with so much screen space for Seema, God knows what will crop up in the mind of the CVs...Add to it the dreaded IPL dragfest, we are most probably heading for a scorching month as far as taxing our patience is concerned.Confused

Kavita

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosaPooja_219-bharti-

shan2430 Groupbie
shan2430
shan2430

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
ok..this is the first time i have come on discussion thread..But i had to give solace to myself....
LTL is going to give me a nervous breakdown one day i swear..Suspense suspense suspense...
Why for once can't i enjoy a DN moment without a sword on my head??And this re-union is going to be the most intense moment..C'mon Cvs yu owe it to us..You've created the perfect setting and background for the re-union..admist so much of divinity ...SO...stop the drag..Yu've put them together in a car, under a roof and now they r in a temple with Naku literally burning her legs!! am hoping against hope that they do meet..Here i am counting on the religious bent of the LTL Cvs..They r not going to make her run on fire for nothing!!!I think D will get his eyesight tomo..he was beginning to see hazily whilst at temple..

That Seema Grr..She actually had the nerve to acknowledge to that woman in the yatra that she is D's wife!!it was in Marathi..

I am not so worried abt the LS..Is just that D is getting more and more burdened by all her help and thats not good:(

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstdramagoNimmi.-Roopa-Crystal29AbhiAnineets_ltlPooja_219sub_rosa-bharti-Warda.khushixMrsKhan

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nureat01

Dutta was holding Seema's hand?? Oh godOuch

And what is this I'm reading about Kala finding out about Dutta's blindness now? :S

HOW long with this damn blindness track go on?? I'm at my wits end....I want his eyesight back asap!....don't in the LEAST want to see a DEPENDENT on Seema version of Dutta for months more *barfs*

No, actually, Seema was holding Dutta's hands...but...and that's a big BUT Dutta let her...probably to lead the way...but that's neither here nor there. The point is hat they held hands Dead

Oh, yes, Kala got to know about it...how? That remains to be seen. It was the precap. I thinkkk now that Kala knows about it, his eyesight will be back....and he'll have an advantage over them. Pata nahin...I'm feeling really optimistic after today's epi for some reason.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstAbhiAni-Roopa-neets_ltlSanely_InsanekhushixMrsKhanAreYaar

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sub_rosa

Can I say I just hated LTL tonight? Naku is literally walking on fire to reach Dutta...but he won't see her?? Instead will walk off with Seema?? Yes I am assuming things here....and I hope to be proven wrong...but I can't help feeling this way!! 

Looks like we are in for a triangle after all....and Kala might also try to create friction between D and N, as has been reported in TC! This track is going to be Hell for me...with Seema eying and touching Dutta all the time...and Kala remote-controlling them all from PN! I'm feeling so frustrated already...

Our super pessimistic Rosa is back. LOL
Btw even I dont have hopes of them meeting tmrw. This is exactly something they will keep hanging till next week. Maybe something will block Naku's view and by the time she comes to the place Dutta is sitting he will be gone. But they will surely meet around the place where they are as per the article...unless this Naku sees Dutta thing is the meeting the article meant. Ouch
Abt the rest of the track the triangle better not happen...that will completely spoil the essense of the man that is DSP and the love story. All this without even getting a new man for Naku.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29neets_ltlPooja_219sub_rosa-bharti-

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shan2430

ok..this is the first time i have come on discussion thread..But i had to give solace to myself....
LTL is going to give me a nervous breakdown one day i swear..Suspense suspense suspense...
Why for once can't i enjoy a DN moment without a sword on my head??And this re-union is going to be the most intense moment..C'mon Cvs yu owe it to us..You've created the perfect setting and background for the re-union..admist so much of divinity ...SO...stop the drag..Yu've put them together in a car, under a roof and now they r in a temple with Naku literally burning her legs!! am hoping against hope that they do meet..Here i am counting on the religious bent of the LTL Cvs..They r not going to make her run on fire for nothing!!!I think D will get his eyesight tomo..he was beginning to see hazily whilst at temple..

That Seema Grr..She actually had the nerve to acknowledge to that woman in the yatra that she is D's wife!!it was in Marathi..

I am not so worried abt the LS..Is just that D is getting more and more burdened by all her help and thats not good:(

@bold : Seema did what!???!!!Angry I think I now officially hate her more than I hate Sups! And that is a lotLOL

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjst-Roopa-neets_ltlPooja_219-bharti---Sia--khushixMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Whaaaaaaaaa? Seema told ppl that she's Dutta's WIFE?! Seema, teri toh!AngryAngryAngryDeadDeadDead

Originally posted by incandescence

No, actually, Seema was holding Dutta's hands...but...and that's a big BUT Dutta let her...probably to lead the way...but that's neither here nor there. The point is hat they held hands Dead

Oh, yes, Kala got to know about it...how? That remains to be seen. It was the precap. I thinkkk now that Kala knows about it, his eyesight will be back....and he'll have an advantage over them. Pata nahin...I'm feeling really optimistic after today's epi for some reason.

Yeah I did think about that too....not that I've watched the epi....but that could make for a good track....Dutta get his eyesight back when he meets nakku but Kala remains under the impression that he's blind and maybe he continues to pretend that he's blind for a while to have that advantage over his enemies....but these are all speculations....many things feel too unsure about LTL right now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstneets_ltl

MrsKhan IF-Addictz
MrsKhan
MrsKhan

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crystal_29

Originally posted by shan2430

@bold : Seema did what!???!!!Angry I think I now officially hate her more than I hate Sups! And that is a lotLOL

Is she now going to pretend to be Dutta's wife and will they share a room?DeadDeadDead

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstneets_ltlCrystal29Pooja_219Sanely_Insane

Go to top