Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Feb-18th Feb | LU Pg 129 (Page 107)

--Sia-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sia--
--Sia--

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
This chanda should go blind for eyeing Dutta Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstCrystal29-bharti-Warda.

Sanely_Insane IF-Sizzlerz
Sanely_Insane
Sanely_Insane

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushix

i really hope DN meet now.. enough of Seema..
if ever Seema takes Dutta away from there before Naku reaches.. Naku better shout 'saab' so Dutta will hear...
LOL
BOLD: ya..these days D's hearing skills are awesome..he can hear anything..so he better hear Nakku's voice..and Nakku better shout little louder....LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstkhushix

rama_2010 IF-Dazzler
rama_2010
rama_2010

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Bushy_92

Originally posted by sub_rosa

Can I say I just hated LTL tonight? Naku is literally walking on fire to reach Dutta...but he won't see her?? Instead will walk off with Seema?? Yes I am assuming things here....and I hope to be proven wrong...but I can't help feeling this way!! 

Looks like we are in for a triangle after all....and Kala might also try to create friction between D and N, as has been reported in TC! This track is going to be Hell for me...with Seema eying and touching Dutta all the time...and Kala remote-controlling them all from PN! I'm feeling so frustrated already...
BOLD: Rosa..u r scaring the hell out of me...Ouch..i dont want this to happen...plz....Ouch
and i am confused whether to like ur comment or not...Confused
Aree dear think positive... aisa bhi toh ho sakta hain na.... Naku meets Dutta.. they hug n seema sees them...... when so many things are unfolding.. yeh bhi to hoga..
then D can tell N how seema helped.... i don think he will be able to see so soon...
Naku is going to help him out......

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstneets_ltlCrystal29sub_rosaWarda.-bharti-Sanely_Insanekhushix

neets_ltl Goldie
neets_ltl
neets_ltl

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayjst

So Chacha diedConfused??? Now dat was a very unceremonious exitAngry, R.I.P ChacahjiCry

ROFL Ok, seriously, we need to pay our respects to Chachaji for doing all the things he did to take care of Dutta. I am going to miss him. R.I.P. Anyways........Seema ji ka exit kabh hoga??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstPooja_219-bharti-Sanely_Insane

-Roopa- Goldie
-Roopa-
-Roopa-

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged

Can I say I just hated LTL tonight? Naku is literally walking on fire to reach Dutta...but he won't see her?? Instead will walk off with Seema?? Yes I am assuming things here....and I hope to be proven wrong...but I can't help feeling this way!! 

Looks like we are in for a triangle after all....and Kala might also try to create friction between D and N, as has been reported in TC! This track is going to be Hell for me...with Seema eying and touching Dutta all the time...and Kala remote-controlling them all from PN! I'm feeling so frustrated already...

We are in for a triangle.. for sure.. how kala came to know that dutta is blind.. she will also get all other info about seema.. maybe she will plan and try to control things from PN itself..
but if that is what she does, it can't go for long.. and the misunderstandings if there will be any between Dutta and nakku.. will happen when they are on the run..
don't worry.. whatever the triangle.. will be only from seema's side.. and nakku will never mistrust dutta.. dutta has surely softened towards seema.. but he would have reacted the same way with any other person in place of seema...
and how dutta believed nakku in the whole suresh episode.. so now it will be nakku's turn.. but here seema is actually dutta's past which nakku too knows.. so how nakku will take this will be interesting to see..but i am sure there will never be mistrust between them..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstneets_ltlCrystal29sub_rosaWarda.MrsKhan

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

I didn't mean to sour your mind....don't go by my post! Watch the epi for yourself....you might like it as well! But it is my firm belief that Dutta will not see Naku tomorrow....Seema is going to pop up between them and interrupt the thing! Naku won't leave Dutta alone I hope....but she won't disclose herself to him either I think so!

From the live update, with Nakku first seeing Dutta and Dutta still not regaining his eyesight, I am also not sure if they will meet tomm...Maybe on Monday..I would be super duper happy if they end up meeting tomm!

But the hopeless romantic side of me is hoping/wishing/praying that they meet tomm...No more Seema pulling Dutta all around pls! There is a limit...

@bold : Why do you think Nakku would not disclose herself to him? She is aware of the danger Dutta is in, so she would want to meet and talk to him at least for that, right?

You are so right about Seema popping up and interrupting them...She is planted there for that only! Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstsub_rosa-bharti-Warda.Sanely_Insane

incandescence IF-Sizzlerz
incandescence
incandescence

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

Oh yes, Bushy_92 is right, you are scaring me too. Not that I blame you...the way LTL has been progressing the past month, anything could be expected. Upar se seeing Dutta holding hands with Seema is really distressing. Though I'm not really worried about the 'love triangle'...right now he's vulnerable in a sense, he does need someone...but I don't think he'd spare Seema another glance, blind or not, after he meets with Nakku, which I believe he will...in tomorrow's episode...I have got a positive vibe about it.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstneets_ltlsub_rosa-bharti-Warda.Sanely_InsanekhushixMrsKhan

AreYaar IF-Achieverz
AreYaar
AreYaar

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Dutta was holding Seema's hand?? Oh godOuch

And what is this I'm reading about Kala finding out about Dutta's blindness now? :S

HOW long with this damn blindness track go on?? I'm at my wits end....I want his eyesight back asap!....don't in the LEAST want to see a DEPENDENT on Seema version of Dutta for months more *barfs*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rayjstneets_ltlsub_rosa-bharti-Sanely_Insane

Go to top