Epi Discussion Thread | 14th Feb-18th Feb | LU Pg 129 - Page 85

Posted: 13 years ago
Seema Dutta sharing a room😲
i'm gonna die..🤢
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Is she now going to pretend to be Dutta's wife and will they share a room?🤢🤢🤢

Ksh - Exactly ! She will do that for sure...IF Tasha don't meet before that.....Seema is so using Dutta's blindness and dependency to her fullest advantage!

I did not want Tasha reunion before Seema as I wanted them to be all alone! BUT...now I really want Seema to see and most importantly understand that Dutta is Nakku's and that she should stop her Dutta this...Dutta that nonsense soon!😈

dutta seema sharing a room!? 🤢 oh plz dont even go there 🤢
lets hope something good happens.. they are in a mandir.. something good should & hoping will happen..

@Crystal: Same here! This blind dependency is getting too much. If Dutta had to be dependent on anyone it better be Naku!
As for sharing the room that is surely coming up if they dont meet tmrw. Now that will be something really awkward for Tasha to discuss when they actually meet.
Ok please ppl.....PAUSE....Seema isn't going to share any room-shoom with Dutta....let's not go overboard now also.

She's doing chance pe dance but she won't be THAT lucky also.....Dutta may be somewhat helpless enough to have to hold her hand to walk around but he's not SO helpless also.
Originally posted by crystal_29

@bold : Seema did what!???!!!😡 I think I now officially hate her more than I hate Sups! And that is a lot😆
Well yes..Not explicitly..Some lady asked her in Marathi during the yatra whether she is D's wife and she said yes..she saw D tumbling and asked S to help DAngrycan't see seema glaoting really..she seems to enjoy D in misery
Originally posted by nureat01

Ok please ppl.....PAUSE....Seema isn't going to share any room-shoom with Dutta....let's not go overboard now also.

She's doing chance pe dance but she won't be THAT lucky also.....Dutta may be somewhat helpless enough to have to hold her hand to walk around but he's not SO helpless also.

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar. I am just preparing myself and everyone from the worst.
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Maybe seema thinks so after that  khoon ka sindoor...😕 
sups was really safe as she was not in love with dutta..but here..seema tho chipak gayi hain...🤢

Khoon Ka Sindoor - I knew it..That khoon bari maang is going to haunt for some time now...She is stupid if she thinks she can be Dutta's wife because of that one thing which happened when he was unconscious! So what is she going to do ? Fight with Nakku that Dutta is her husband too?🤢

No issues...Nakku is way ahead of her...She is married to him twice😆 and she has his love too....
Originally posted by nureat01

What if there is just room?

I think Naku is going to get the impression that Dutta has married Seema....so she won't disclose herself to him!
Originally posted by kshreya2002

Tumhare muh mein ghee shakkar. I am just preparing myself and everyone from the worst.

LOL I don' think things can get THAT high on the worse scale.....LTL may scare us from time to time but they don't cross the line like that also.

The solution to all this is Dutta's eyesight being back.....I just want that to happen asap.