Phulwa

are they overdoing it?? (Page 2)

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Phoenix_3

Agree with all of you. 

And like I said, this show is getting sketchier by the day...

Another "Phulwa will save the day" was the situation where last week, she tells her parents that they will get their land back Confused

yess... and we saw her doing tht too!!  even for property matters, the highest authority is phulwa Wink  why cant the grown ups do something???  and yesterdays being 'too good a girl' trying to save sona kaki from trouble again, was unbelievable...  may be the CVs havent seen kids around so they dont know the kind of anger these lil things possess - they dont give up and be all goodie goodie so easily Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

poetic

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sar56gesh

Ther r something inborn qualities in someone. Now don't say how can a girl can be dacoit (in coming episodes phulwa wud turn into a dacoit). Ther shud be some inborn qualities in someone so that he or she turn into doctor, engineer, actor etc. I think serial is going smoothly but still i am waiting when wud phulwa takes guns and wud and wud led a life of dacoit.

agree with you Sar56gesh...  every kid is born with some quality or the other....  humanity, truthfullness, courage...  but its the circumstances tht change it... and in such a village where woman dont even go out, our very own phulwa roaming around unconstrained and doing all these things (even in the so called sophisticated lifestyle, a kid is not let fre like tht, definitely not during the odd hours)... and every one appreciating and bowing to her is something incredible.  even in cities where kids get so much of importance, ppl dont listen to them in serious issues.  here a child, and a girl child at tht is being respected and her deeds appreciated by every one around, not just her family.  even the thakurs and the lakhya family are scared of her...  well... part of the drama...  but am scared its loosing touch with the reality... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansmaPirated_Funpoetic

sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
@zaxo
nice to know its not just me whoz feelign this way..  in a pure fiction, all these are tolerated.. the trouble is when u start reading phoolan devi's story into it - which is very much real and part of history.  but yeah, we must not forget these drama elements are must for the trps...  or else the channel cant go on...  lets see... all is well as long as the show goes on well...

mahmansma

poetic IF-Stunnerz
poetic
poetic

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudss

Originally posted by poetic

Good point sudss. I am also having a feeling that in order to make a super girl, they are doing just about anything, without any iota of moderation.

I guess they just want to show all these so as to keep the TRPs soaring.

exactly poetic... and the last two episodes...the slapstick comedy is way too much for me to take...  but still... its atleast better than showing violence on tv.  god know whats up next!

Yeah, that slapstick comedy at least gave us some respite from the violence and negativity, which I am sure will be back with a vengeance.

But still, it's nice to watch because of Jannat and the other actors, who are all doing agreat job in the Show. Clap
Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Ther r something inborn qualities in someone. Now don't say how can a girl can be dacoit (in coming episodes phulwa wud turn into a dacoit). Ther shud be some inborn qualities in someone so that he or she turn into doctor, engineer, actor etc. I think serial is going smoothly but still i am waiting when wud phulwa takes guns and wud and wud led a life of dacoit.

agree with you Sar56gesh... every kid is born with some quality or the other.... humanity, truthfullness, courage... but its the circumstances tht change it... and in such a village where woman dont even go out, our very own phulwa roaming around unconstrained and doing all these things (even in the so called sophisticated lifestyle, a kid is not let fre like tht, definitely not during the odd hours)... and every one appreciating and bowing to her is something incredible. even in cities where kids get so much of importance, ppl dont listen to them in serious issues. here a child, and a girl child at tht is being respected and her deeds appreciated by every one around, not just her family. even the thakurs and the lakhya family are scared of her... well... part of the drama... but am scared its loosing touch with the reality...
from ur argues i think u have not even seen the villages. U r saying childrens r not allowed to go out. Comeon get out frm balika vadhu and laado. They r shown sophisticated as they r vry rich and prestigious but phulwa's parents r not so rich that's why. Children of villages don't even stay for a second in house since household works like water drawing, wood gathering etc. are done by small girls only thats why they remain outside home only. And u r sayin abt respecting and honouring phulwa every person is appriciated by his own deeds and qualities no matter he or she iss child or older. Phulwa is showing realities only. Yes i feel that something is more extending and faltu issues are shown more than what they have to show but they just want to attract viewers and then thy will slowly show the main story of phoolan devi and twists in her life.

Pirated_Fun

Pirated_Fun IF-Rockerz
Pirated_Fun
Pirated_Fun

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

agree with you Sar56gesh... every kid is born with some quality or the other.... humanity, truthfullness, courage... but its the circumstances tht change it... and in such a village where woman dont even go out, our very own phulwa roaming around unconstrained and doing all these things (even in the so called sophisticated lifestyle, a kid is not let fre like tht, definitely not during the odd hours)... and every one appreciating and bowing to her is something incredible. even in cities where kids get so much of importance, ppl dont listen to them in serious issues. here a child, and a girl child at tht is being respected and her deeds appreciated by every one around, not just her family. even the thakurs and the lakhya family are scared of her... well... part of the drama... but am scared its loosing touch with the reality...
from ur argues i think u have not even seen the villages. U r saying childrens r not allowed to go out. Comeon get out frm balika vadhu and laado. They r shown sophisticated as they r vry rich and prestigious but phulwa's parents r not so rich that's why. Children of villages don't even stay for a second in house since household works like water drawing, wood gathering etc. are done by small girls only thats why they remain outside home only. And u r sayin abt respecting and honouring phulwa every person is appriciated by his own deeds and qualities no matter he or she iss child or older. Phulwa is showing realities only. Yes i feel that something is more extending and faltu issues are shown more than what they have to show but they just want to attract viewers and then thy will slowly show the main story of phoolan devi and twists in her life.

Very well said my dear
sudss Goldie
sudss
sudss

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

i seriously cant believe a family doesnt go in search of a lil girl if she is not at home after sunset... true, tht i havent seen this particular village...  but i guess thts just common sense i spoke...  not to offend anybody though... if u had seen villages where lil girls are out alone at night... well and good... i'd say india has gone a long way then Smile  but just that i havent seen it around me... neither in villages nor in cities... 

and please... dont bring in other shows in comparison....  coz i never meant this topic to be a battle ground... all are there for their entertainment value... n so, let them be...  i just pointed out things tht seemed to be unreal to me... u have every right to differ if u think thts real.. all i asked was whether any one else felt its overdone..  and it was nice to know i am not an odd head.  thanks for ur comments too... 
Sargesh IF-Dazzler
Sargesh
Sargesh

Posted: 22 February 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
@sudss i don't wanna compare or humiliate them as i also liked them but when phulwa gone to forest in night for giving food to dacoit and her parents allowed her by an excuse that she is going to neem tre is puite bizarre.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phulwa Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index