Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 85

diva2192

diva2192

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Thank u sooooo much! Just love ze song!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Choti Bahu Help Desk (Page 6)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
hi
um i hav forgotten what rohan looked like when he was young could someone upload a pic for me and also did he and dev hav a sweet relationship wen they were young

v3gradev09

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjht_one

hi
um i hav forgotten what rohan looked like when he was young could someone upload a pic for me and also did he and dev hav a sweet relationship wen they were young

This is Rohan. I think he always followed Viraat; do u remember that time at the Raas Leela -Radhika Was crying dev went to find her and he bumped in too Viraat and than AFTER Viraat got in trouble with dadaji Rohan followed Viraat.... because Viraat got in trouble so he went away....

mjht_one

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

rev4eva

mjht_one

IF-Sizzlerz

mjht_one

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

hi

This is Rohan. I think he always followed Viraat; do u remember that time at the Raas Leela -Radhika Was crying dev went to find her and he bumped in too Viraat and than AFTER Viraat got in trouble with dadaji Rohan followed Viraat.... because Viraat got in trouble so he went away....

yes i remeber thank u so much but i jut didn't get hw come he has such a sweet relationship with dev after the leap when he din't even hang out with dev when he was little?

ashna26

IF-Sizzlerz

ashna26

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by v3gradev09

hi

yes i remeber thank u so much but i jut didn't get hw come he has such a sweet relationship with dev after the leap when he din't even hang out with dev when he was little?

I don't think Rohan was ever mean to Dev.  They had oke relationship. Remember the Kahna scene, where Rohan didn't want to play Kahna, so he gave the role to Dev and said to him you're going to meet Radha today. Virat doesn't like Dev and sees him as a servant. I'm sure we will get to know more about Dev and Rohan relationship in the upcoming episodes, I think they are both in the same college too.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09mjht_one

rev4eva

IF-Dazzler

rev4eva

Posted: 07 March 2011 at 5:59am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

v3gradev09

lavalina

IF-Sizzlerz

lavalina

Posted: 10 March 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL4QaT3ZJcY&feature=relmfu

hi its dev and rad trip to delhi...........................infak i wanted to knw wats z name of z place wer they did shopping.............coz i've been to delhi bt not zis place i thk bt may b zis yr i'll b coming again so if any1 cud help plzzzzzzzz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.