Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mjht_one

hi
um i hav forgotten what rohan looked like when he was young could someone upload a pic for me and also did he and dev hav a sweet relationship wen they were young

This is Rohan. I think he always followed Viraat; do u remember that time at the Raas Leela -Radhika Was crying dev went to find her and he bumped in too Viraat and than AFTER Viraat got in trouble with dadaji Rohan followed Viraat.... because Viraat got in trouble so he went away....

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Originally posted by v3gradev09

This is Rohan. I think he always followed Viraat; do u remember that time at the Raas Leela -Radhika Was crying dev went to find her and he bumped in too Viraat and than AFTER Viraat got in trouble with dadaji Rohan followed Viraat.... because Viraat got in trouble so he went away....

yes i remeber thank u so much but i jut didn't get hw come he has such a sweet relationship with dev after the leap when he din't even hang out with dev when he was little?
Originally posted by mjht_one

yes i remeber thank u so much but i jut didn't get hw come he has such a sweet relationship with dev after the leap when he din't even hang out with dev when he was little?

I don't think Rohan was ever mean to Dev.  They had oke relationship. Remember the Kahna scene, where Rohan didn't want to play Kahna, so he gave the role to Dev and said to him you're going to meet Radha today. Virat doesn't like Dev and sees him as a servant. I'm sure we will get to know more about Dev and Rohan relationship in the upcoming episodes, I think they are both in the same college too.

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL4QaT3ZJcY&feature=relmfu

hi its dev and rad trip to delhi...........................infak i wanted to knw wats z name of z place wer they did shopping.............coz i've been to delhi bt not zis place i thk bt may b zis yr i'll b coming again so if any1 cud help plzzzzzzzz
Who's this in the Promo?

Is this Radhika's dad and "Young Radhika?"
-Sorry for the bad picture..."

Okay........from what i see its Mansaram (Rads father) lifting Shanti in his arms. ðŸ˜‰ Hope i am right. 
It cannot be Young Rads because everyone has grown up and the promo is of the holi special na on 18th. And Mansaram wouldnt lift anyone else na.......i mean except his wife ðŸ˜‰
Edited by sia_lovely - 13 years ago
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Okay........from what i see its Mansaram (Rads father) lifting Shanti in his arms. ðŸ˜‰ Hope i am right. 
It cannot be Young Rads because everyone has grown up and the promo is of the holi special na on 18th. And Mansaram wouldnt lift anyone else na.......i mean except his wife ðŸ˜‰

lol, true true... but she looks so short! lol... so that's why I thought it was YRad.. hahaaa Thank You for clarifying...!
Can u plzzz tell me what is this story too far?//????????????????????
plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz