Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Choti Bahu Help Desk (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 85

dippyns

dippyns

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
Do we know who is DEV and how he is related to RP family? Also is Rohan, Padma's son?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Choti Bahu Help Desk (Page 4)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dippyns

Do we know who is DEV and how he is related to RP family? Also is Rohan, Padma's son?

Dev is related to the RP Family, because he is the youngest grandson of dadaji. This is dev(picture)>>

Rohan seems to be (Maheshwari)'s adopeted son, by Padma who ist widowed, with two kids...

Link to PADMA's Bio.... :
http://www.india-forums.com/celebrity/2360/sushmita-daan/

BIO:

Sushmita Daan started her career with SAANS on STAR PLUS, then AATI RAHENGI BAHAREIN on ZEE, KUCH PAL SAATH TUMHARA on SAHARA ONE, then she got a huge fan following after she entered CID SPECIAL BUREAU on SONY as Inspector Jasmine, she did then VAIDEHI on SONY as journalist Arundhati, and then CHOTI MA on ZEE, then HUMARE TUMHARE on ZEE, MERE GHAR AYI EK NANHI PARI on COLORS, EK LADKI ANJAANI SI on SONY, KADAM, AAHAT on SONY, JIYA JALE on 9X and last she did AISE KARO NA VIDA on COLORS.......

Sushmita is now back in CHOTI BAHU 2 as Padma, the second bahu of the family who is a widow with 2 kids.
/

Edited by v3gradev09 - 25 February 2011 at 4:56pm

karishma23

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monkeydog18

no not chenu... chanda (radhikas sister)?

Ohh I am sorry, Radhika is the oldest ! Chanda comes second in the family. Than Chenu comes 3rd. :)

monkeydog18

Goldie

monkeydog18

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
alright thanks :)

v3gradev09

Ambofan

IF-Dazzler

Ambofan

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
Hi, why does the forum not have the video section yet ? I have seen the video updates made on the forum but somehow those websites bring virus to my computer. And then there is no one updating Choti Bahu on youtube, can someone please do it or put up the IF videos in video section of the forum. Both these things are gonna work fine for my computer.

sia_lovely

IF-Rockerz

sia_lovely

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 2:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

Hi, why does the forum not have the video section yet ? I have seen the video updates made on the forum but somehow those websites bring virus to my computer. And then there is no one updating Choti Bahu on youtube, can someone please do it or put up the IF videos in video section of the forum. Both these things are gonna work fine for my computer.

CB Videos posted on Youtube gets deleted. Thats why probably we dont have youtube update videos

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Originally posted by Ambofan

CB Videos posted on Youtube gets deleted. Thats why probably we dont have youtube update videos

Yes, Youtube deletes everything related to CB -- There is a video section : http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1615860.

Also, maybe you can consider Nipun, our video updater to PM him about uploading  videos on a different website where you won't get viruses....

Here is his profile: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1615860

Edited by v3gradev09 - 27 February 2011 at 7:37am

Ambofan

IF-Dazzler

Ambofan

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the information.

v3gradev09

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.