Page 1
Page   of 85
Page 2 Page 85

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:28am | IP Logged
H e l p  D e s k

Please post all your queries/doubts regarding the show under this thread. Do not make separate posts for queries.

Regards,

IF Dev Team

Edited by -Shankar- - 06 November 2011 at 9:41am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everramyapriyasuraj_sunuwaravinashrubina.sesikalaavina900chanloves-JB_1D-Swetha-laxmi_avinafanv3gradev09anusha34radhika5JaiJagannathshivamalaradev_fanRekha-radevinstcrisushasriVishakha_Sakhisujal_kashish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Choti Bahu Help Desk" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Shruti*

Global Moderator

*Shruti*

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Reserved

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sesikala

Prachi..

IF-Rockerz

Prachi..

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
can anyone pls tell me from where can i get the mp3 link of the song har rah tere sang?

sesikala

NiHa24

IF-Rockerz

NiHa24

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prachi..

can anyone pls tell me from where can i get the mp3 link of the song har rah tere sang?

You can find it here, Radev_fan has ripped the music.Smile
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1611254

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akelapothiksesikala-Swetha-

v3gradev09

Goldie

v3gradev09

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
I have a question regarding today's episode *2/16/11*

I'm confused about this... or something else related to this...

the two little boys sitting watching radhika and kanha who were they? Dev was the one who was dancing with radhika right? They showed the white kurta boy a lot during the performance! ?

I would like him to play Dev! lol.

sesikala

sujal_kashish

IF-Sizzlerz

sujal_kashish

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by v3gradev09

I have a question regarding today's episode *2/16/11*

I'm confused about this... or something else related to this...

the two little boys sitting watching radhika and kanha who were they? Dev was the one who was dancing with radhika right? They showed the white kurta boy a lot during the performance! ?

I would like him to play Dev! lol.
Yes Dev was the one dancing with Radhika and the other two boys watching the performance were the Raj Purhoit's grandson's. The one wearing the white Kurta is introduced as the Gopal Das and Meheshwari (badi bahu)'s son and Raj Purhoit's eldest grandson Virat. The one wearing the blue kurta is Rohan who is also Raj Purhoit's grandson but so far we unsure whose son he is as he came after the introductions were done. However, so far Virat looks somewhat evil like his mother and isn't to pleased with the fact Dev is Kanha while on the other hand Rohan is extremely happy and offered Dev to be Kanha.

Edited by sujal_kashish - 16 February 2011 at 7:42pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sesikalaashna26

cookiemonster

cookiemonster

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
Raj Purohit's second son has died  it seems. The second bahu had a black bindi  and was wearing a simple saree. The second bahu was introduced, the son was not.

sesikala

sujal_kashish

IF-Sizzlerz

sujal_kashish

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cookiemonster

Raj Purohit's second son has died  it seems. The second bahu had a black bindi  and was wearing a simple saree. The second bahu was introduced, the son was not.

yes raj purhoit had 3 sons but his two sons died which he mentioned in today's epsiode only his eldest son Gopal Das is alive.

Edited by sujal_kashish - 17 February 2011 at 12:58pm

sesikala

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.