Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

Paramore

IF-Dazzler

Paramore

Posted: 01 March 2011 at 1:42pm | IP Logged
@ favjassi add me alongside Kabir i'll always support him  ROFL just kidding lol

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kismat Help Desk (Page 2)" in Kismat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I need to find the epi. where Kabir tried to free Saraswati but Shabbo didn't let him, can someone pls find a youtube link... I'm trying to get a frnd hooked to this show LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 17 March 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

I need to find the epi. where Kabir tried to free Saraswati but Shabbo didn't let him, can someone pls find a youtube link... I'm trying to get a frnd hooked to this show LOL

That was 14th March epi... wow!! u r trying to get ur friend hooked to da show!! Such a noble cause!! LOL  
Here is da link - starts at around 4-15

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Paramore

rosewhite

Groupbie

rosewhite

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
hello,
first of all, i want to ask, the girl called vasu, has she acted in any other serial b4? becos she looks familiar.

and also, what is the meaning of those red, green and yellow double arrows beside each show?

Charu21

IF-Sizzlerz

Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosewhite

hello,
first of all, i want to ask, the girl called vasu, has she acted in any other serial b4? becos she looks familiar.

and also, what is the meaning of those red, green and yellow double arrows beside each show?
hiii.. yup.. that girl was in YRF's previous show Powder, she played Julie in that show... n did one episode of Rishta.com as well.. Embarrassed

n about that red, green & yellow thing!! i m not getting wat u talking about!!! Confused

shobi12500

IF-Rockerz

shobi12500

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
i want know little bio of kabir

sweetvidisha

sweetvidisha

Posted: 21 April 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Hey can anyone provide me with the tune that is played in the show..i love it and i cant seem to find it..

rrk401

rrk401

Posted: 27 April 2011 at 2:20am | IP Logged
heyy :) can anyone please tell me how many episodes will kismat have and how many have already been aired?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kismat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.