Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

India-Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina
Sapnon Se Bhare Naina

Sapno se Bhare Naina - Written Updates (Page 4)

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 10:48am | IP Logged
 No i think you should not hate he...r understand her mental situation...Her father always treated her worse than a servant and as her mother is concerned she herself is in the same boat ...when Naina comes to this house her father is pleasant with Naina,always praising her and comparing Sukirit with Naina..  and where as everybody in the house is also impressed with Naina .Naturally you will start feeling inferior...here her character has grey shade and thats why she wants Naina to be insulted before everyone....sometimes this is natural reaction to hurt the person....but i like this soap as there is very less negativity and has fresh story line... atleast female lead is not running after a guy she has her priorities right..Facing the problems head on...very smart...think girls should be like her who can use their brains in the tricky situation. and can live with dignity....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347

walquest2000 Senior Member
walquest2000
walquest2000

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by neerjashingla

No i think you should not hate he...r understand her mental situation...Her father always treated her worse than a servant and as her mother is concerned she herself is in the same boat ...when Naina comes to this house her father is pleasant with Naina,always praising her and comparing Sukirit with Naina..  and where as everybody in the house is also impressed with Naina .Naturally you will start feeling inferior...here her character has grey shade and thats why she wants Naina to be insulted before everyone....sometimes this is natural reaction to hurt the person....but i like this soap as there is very less negativity and has fresh story line... atleast female lead is not running after a guy she has her priorities right..Facing the problems head on...very smart...think girls should be like her who can use their brains in the tricky situation. and can live with dignity....

I appreciate your analysis.  You are good material for a clinical psychologist.  Source of our problems with human relations, is misunderstanding.  This forum is a good place for discussing character situations, in view of actual life situations.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viren347-aweshome_moi-Neerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 27 February 2011 at 6:36am | IP Logged
You are fed up with black and white characters portrayed  in every soap...why not grey shade ...I like this soap because it is different not  a saas bahu saga or over-crowded family drama....Liked Naina ,s character as she is not Abla nari,  intelligent enough to take her own decisions .I am not a material for clinical  psychologist ...There is almost non-existent  negativity....Lets see how long it will sustain  itself....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Sapnon Se Bhare Naina Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index