Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
you are doing a gr8 job yaar love it..............
Arshifan007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks a lot for the lovely updates!

OMG! I just hate Akriti a lot!

She is a Witch! ðŸ˜¡

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 No i think you should not hate he...r understand her mental situation...Her father always treated her worse than a servant and as her mother is concerned she herself is in the same boat ...when Naina comes to this house her father is pleasant with Naina,always praising her and comparing Sukirit with Naina..  and where as everybody in the house is also impressed with Naina .Naturally you will start feeling inferior...here her character has grey shade and thats why she wants Naina to be insulted before everyone....sometimes this is natural reaction to hurt the person....but i like this soap as there is very less negativity and has fresh story line... atleast female lead is not running after a guy she has her priorities right..Facing the problems head on...very smart...think girls should be like her who can use their brains in the tricky situation. and can live with dignity....
walquest2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

No i think you should not hate he...r understand her mental situation...Her father always treated her worse than a servant and as her mother is concerned she herself is in the same boat ...when Naina comes to this house her father is pleasant with Naina,always praising her and comparing Sukirit with Naina..  and where as everybody in the house is also impressed with Naina .Naturally you will start feeling inferior...here her character has grey shade and thats why she wants Naina to be insulted before everyone....sometimes this is natural reaction to hurt the person....but i like this soap as there is very less negativity and has fresh story line... atleast female lead is not running after a guy she has her priorities right..Facing the problems head on...very smart...think girls should be like her who can use their brains in the tricky situation. and can live with dignity....

I appreciate your analysis.  You are good material for a clinical psychologist.  Source of our problems with human relations, is misunderstanding.  This forum is a good place for discussing character situations, in view of actual life situations.
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
You are fed up with black and white characters portrayed  in every soap...why not grey shade ...I like this soap because it is different not  a saas bahu saga or over-crowded family drama....Liked Naina ,s character as she is not Abla nari,  intelligent enough to take her own decisions .I am not a material for clinical  psychologist ...There is almost non-existent  negativity....Lets see how long it will sustain  itself....