Page 3 Page 4

.Nabi.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Nabi.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Hi to all..
Name:Nabilah (nabi for friend)
Place: Mauritius
You are looking forward to Kismat because: Im loving the concept of the show..Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16GeekgodCharu21

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Introduce Yourself Here (Page 2)" in Kismat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

panchjun5

IF-Rockerz

panchjun5

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Name - Kavita

Place -Mumbai, India

You are looking forward to Kismat because - Because its a YRF show and I liked the previous YRF shows aired on the same channel, Mahi Way, Rishta.Com, Powder ....So looking forward to this one too....and caught the first epi yesterday and found it interesting....and also last but not the least because its supposed to be based on Kane and Abel....LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16GeekgodCharu21

shali

IF-Sizzlerz

shali

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Name: Shanta/ Shali

Place: the Netherlands/Holland

your looking forward to Kismat: cause our pooti kimat at GHSP....(oke bad joke)....YRF is the his name...movie's are his game.....like Viraf....waiting for Mahi's Way too...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16SoapoperasrfunGeekgodCharu21

Soapoperasrfun

IF-Rockerz

Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Name - Priti

Place - USA

Why watch this show - I can only watch one show at a time and am loosing interest in the one I am watching currently. I have heard a lot of praises from friends about this show and hence wish to watch it.

serialwatcher16GeekgodCharu21shali

Geekgod

IF-Rockerz

Geekgod

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Howdy allHug

The names Bubba  or Geeks (yes, you can giggle a little)

Resident of USA

Reason:well, I have not watched it as yet but all my friends have given it very good reviews. I do not watch Hindi shows, got hooked on one and subsequently got hecked(W*H) by it.  I am looking forward to watching this particular show, so far everyone has only nice things to say about the story, the cast and the characters.

Edited by Geekgod - 15 February 2011 at 11:01am

Soapoperasrfunserialwatcher16Charu21shali

-Deepzz-

-Deepzz-

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Name : Deepika  /  Deeps

Place : USA right now

Why watch this show :  YRF is a good banner, with good production Values. You can't find a better gripping storyline between two worthy adversaries than Kane and Abel....to be recreated on small screen. Looking forward to see the relentless battle .......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16Charu21

apple64

Groupbie

apple64

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Name :  Alpana

Place : Delhi, India

Why watch this show :  Avid reader of Jeffrey Archer books and would love to see its Televised interpretation; esp. since its coming from YRF....... Hope to enjoy the saga... :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serialwatcher16

mi7chimes

IF-Rockerz

mi7chimes

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:53am | IP Logged
NameResmi aka Ress

Place : Kerala, India

Why watch this show :  Peer pressure can be CONstructive provided they are from unCONditionally CONsiderate companians!

n hence i learn there is a Kane & Abel.. n its by JA... (whom i was introduced to a few days ago by the same source!) and also there is this popular YRF... whom i wud like to know.. n follow..

Edited by mi7chimes - 16 February 2011 at 1:55am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sumz3serialwatcher16

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kismat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.