Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CandiceSingh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
RaDev are the best! That moment they have when They're both lost in each others' eyes 😍 aaah! IT'S MAGICAL EVEN FOR THEIR VIEWERS!
.Tanya. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Sangeeta Kapure injures her elbow...

Sangeeta Kapure injures her elbow...

Sangeeta Kapure suffers elbow dislocation while working out...

Sangeeta Kapure popularly known as Mohini ofZee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachihad an unfortunate incident lately when she was working out in the gym. Her elbow bone got dislocated while exercising and she is on shoulder bandage now.

TellyBuzz called up Sangeeta and being a sport she said, "Yes, my elbow got dislocated while working out. There is a minor fracture for which the doctor has advised me to put the shoulder bandage."

But the actress never stops doing what she likes and she adds, "Though I am injured I will not stop working and the shoot has to go on. The creative team has decided to incorporate a scene where I am getting injured after which I can wear my bandage even during the shoot."

We hear that the creatives have decided to include a scene wherein Barkha (Benaf Dadachanji) pours water on the floor to take revenge on Mohini and Maheshwari (Pragati Mehra) after which Mohini slips and falls.

TellyBuzz wishes Sangeeta a speedy recovery.    

Reporter and Author: Ranjini Nair
Avinash - Rubina's Chicago parade

TV's most loved couple Avinash Sachdeva and Rubina Dialik of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu are in US enjoying their holiday. 

They had gone to attend the Independence Day parade held in Chicago as the chief guests.

An Indya source claims, "The organizers knew about the popularity of Choti Bahuleads – Dev and Radhika and so they invited them to be the part of the parade on the eve of India's Independence Day held in Chicago. Avinash and Rubina's flight arrived very late and their luggage was lost too. There was chaos but finally they got their luggage and landed late at the event."

Further the source adds, "It was very difficult for Avinash and Rubina to get dressed for the event in a short period of time. Despite the hectic state of events, both Avinash and Rubina were all smiles at the event. They were very humble and gracious towards their fans and even fans reciprocated in the same way by showing their love and support. After the event, the couple has planned to enjoy a short vacation from the hectic shooting timings and will be back from the US in a week's time."

Don't forget to watch Chhoti Bahu season 2 at 7.30 pm every Monday to Friday on Zee TV.

laxmi_avinafan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Benaf Is An Ardent Follower Of Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs

The cute and ultra talented contestants of Zee TV's Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs have found a fan in the channel's own TV star! Benaf . Benaf Dadachanji currently essays the role of Barkha in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu. The bubbly actress is mesmerized by the young singers' talent and confidence exuded on screen.

Benaf says, "Watching Li'l Champs is a regular feature for me and my family. I make it a point never to miss a single episode...In fact I love to hear the kids so much that a lot of times I even watch the repeats and thanks to technology, I also record the episodes if I have to go out and watch them later. I would love to be on Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs once and watch them sing live!"

There are many who echo Benaf's sentiments as the li'l wonders make it difficult for you to believe that they are just kids. Their command over melody and rhythm is at par with that of a seasoned grown up singer. When asked about her favorite Li'l champ contestant, Benaf said, "I can't single out any particular contestant because all of them are fabulous and each have their own USP and cute quotient."

Benaf, we sincerely hope that you take time off your busy schedule and spend some time with the wonder kids.

laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Mahaepisode of Chhoti Bahu on 21 August 7.30 pm

Here's another plot which is thickening by the day! The eternal lovers, Dev (Avinash Sachdev) and Radhika (Rubina Dilaik), are on the verge of taking their wedding vows and like always, the road to their unison is not going to be a smooth one.

Everybody knows that Dev is the next successor of the Rajpurohit title… To claim the position of 'Rajpurohit', Dev has to get married and get a 'Chhoti Bahu' in the family. Dadaji, the current Rajpurohit of the family, has not given his consent for Dev and Radhika's marriage because to the world, Radhika was earlier married to Rohan. Dadaji instructs that Dev should ideally get married to Barkha and make her the Chhoti Bahu of the family.

Dev is slated to marry Barkha on the auspicious occasion of Janmasthami. To make the wedding memorable, Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs, Azmat, Rimsha, Niladri, Nitin, Sanjana and others will celebrate the rituals of "Dahi Handi" with the Rajpurohit family.

While the preparations of Dev and Barkha's marriage are on full swing, Barkha does all that it take for Dev and Radhika to get united. She puts haldi in Radhika's legs, makes her a part of all the customs and tries to remain in the background. So even though people think that she will be the one marrying Dev, Barkha is preparing for Dev and Radhika's union. Don't miss the part when Dev secretly takes Radhika on the terrace and does a waltz on a poignant number!

Barkha lies to Radhika that Dadaji has agreed to get her married to Dev and on the other hand lies to Dadaji that Radhika has accepted the fact that she cannot get married to Dev. This lie helps Radhika seek the Dadaji's blessings and in turn pave the way for her eternal union with Dev. Radhika is not aware of the fact that Barkha has lied to her and she agrees to dress up as the bride. Barkha gets a confidante and convinces Mona (Sara Khan) of Ram Milaye Jodi to take the bride to the mandap. Mona also gives a fabulous performance at the wedding function that has all on their feet dancing away.

Who will make it to the mandap – Radhika or Barkha? Who between Radhika or Barkha will Dev end up marrying finally?

http://www.indiantelevision.com/release/y2k11/aug/augrel18.php

laxmis thumbnail

Janmashtami- The festive season for shows...

Monday, August 22, 2011 | 4:46:31 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    22 Comments
Janmashtami- The festive season for shows...

Janmashtami, a celebration time for all daily soaps on television...

It is the festive season and we have festivals coming up back to back. Today, as we all know is Janmashtami, and the most notorious and the lovable Lord Krishna was born today. TellyBuzz hereby wishes all its readers and members across the world A Very Happy Janmashtami.

Have you got any idea who is the most benefited during festive season? Well we can say the makers and the actors associated with a daily soap. Wondering why? Because, they can stretch their episodes with pompous decorations and celebrations showing the rituals. Also the season is a good opportunity to display the best of costumes and jewellery for the ladies sections.

Since it is Janmashtami, we have several shows that celebrate the festival with pomp and pride; Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi (Zee TV), Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah (SAB TV) and Beend Banoongaa Ghodi Chadhunga (Imagine). In fact, Imagine's new showDharampatni began on the note of Janmashtami.

The festival does pave way for more creativity and open up the opportunities to bring in the best in the creative minds. The competition is high during such times as every show has to portray the festival in the most unique way possible. After all, it's just one festival and a number of shows to celebrate it. Certain shows make use of the situation and create a maha episode by merging the other shows of the channel. Some invite other television stars to perform for the festival. Certain shows use Krishna's blessings to bring out the darkest truth out of the vamps of the show. And some bring in the highest turning point in the show and make the leads fall in love. There are several options that lie in front of the creative team of the show.

Well, amidst all this, we must say that the shows indeed have a great hand in spreading the tradition and cultural values throughout the country and the world. For example, for people in Kerala and Tamil Nadu, it is just another festival where we get a holiday, obviously, and people keep a fast. Dahi Handi in this festival is one of the most awaited in North, but there is no Dahi Handi there, can you believe it! For the natives there, Dahi Handi and the swinging of Krishna in the cradle are all amusing aspects of the festival and new to them which they definitely would give a try. Wow, am I sounding like a festival expert here?

Well, I have learnt a lot from watching shows. In that sense let's call daily soaps culture-infotainment?

Author: Saranya Valsarajan
laxmis thumbnail
Janmasthami specials on TV
The Janmashtami festival is an auspicious occasion, a celebration of the birth of Lord Krishna and our television shows revel in festivities of all forms. Check out which shows have immersed in the spirit of devotion and celebrated Janmashtami.

Kavita Awaasthi  /Hill Road Media

Choti Bahu
Zee's Choti Bahu saw a maha episode wherein Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs, Azmat, Rimsha, Niladri, Nitin, Sanjana and others celebrated the rituals of dahi handi with the Rajpurohit family. On the occasion of the wedding of Dev and Radhika, the festivities will continue in the show with more song, dance and joy.
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1762841
https://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Janmasthami-specials-on-TV&aid=3143
Edited by laxmis - 12 years ago
laxmis thumbnail

History repeats itself in Chhoti Bahu...

Thursday, August 25, 2011 | 6:39:44 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    73 Comments
History repeats itself in Chhoti Bahu...

High drama in store for the viewers in the coming episodes of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi...

History is on its verge of repeat in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi post Dev-Radhika's marriage. After the huge drama and maha episode wherein Dev (Avinash Sachdev) and Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) got married, it's time for them to shed more tears. 

Revealing on the further track, a source informs, "As we all know Radhika and Dev got married with the help of Barkha (Benaf Dadachanji) and Mona (Sara Khan), where the whole family thinks it is Barkha in ghoonghat. But now the time will come when Radhika will have to reveal her face during the Mooh Dikhayi ceremony. High drama will break out when the family comes to know that it is not Barkha who got married to Dev but Radhika."

"Following the revelation, the Purohit family denies to accept Radhika as their daughter in law and will consider Barkha as their actual bahu. The drama also reaches a high point wherein the family will decide to throw Radhika out of the house. But later on she will be allowed to stay back as their maid, "adds source.

We contacted Rubina Dilaik and she stated, "Right now we are shooting the mooh dikhayi ceremony, and I have no idea about the further track."

Seems like there is a rough path waiting in the life of Dev and Radhika...

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

laxmi_avinafan thumbnail

Dev-Radhika facing the rough patch in Choti Bahu 2!

It seems that history is on its brink of getting repeated in Zee TV's Choti Bahu 2, though we saw Dev (Avinash Sachdev) andRadhika (Rubina Dilaik) getting married after facing a long time of struggle but the problems have only widened for them.

The two had got into the wedlock amidst a high drama that took place on Krishna Janmashtami, Radhika's best friend Barkha(Benaf) and Mona (Sara Khan) were the ones who landed as the saviors for the two love birds. They fooled the entire Purohit family by placing Radhika in the bridal attire instead of Barkha.

Now that the family has come to know of the truth, they are not ready to accept Radhika as their bahu. As per a source, "Following the revelation, the Purohit family denies to accept Radhika as their daughter in law and will consider Barkha as their actual bahu! The drama also reaches a high point wherein the family will decide to throw Radhika out of the house. But later on she will be allowed to stay back as their maid".

No one in the family is supporting Dev and Radhika at this moment, they all want Dev to drift apart from Radhika and fulfill his responsibilities as the new Rajpurohit.

It indicates that the coming time will bring hell lot of problems for the couple but it would be interesting to see if they'll still stay together beating all odds.

Source: Indiaforums

Edited by laxmi_avinafan - 12 years ago
laxmi_avinafan thumbnail

Ganesh Chaturthi with the stars

Natasha Coutinho & Dhanashri Kulkarni /Hill Road Media

While everyone is excited about the upcoming Ganesh Chaturthi, our telly stars are no different. We catch up with them as they share their plans for the festival and much more. 

Showing 2  of 5 images  Previous     Next 

RUBINA DILAIK

What's the one story about Lord Ganesha that comes to your mind?
My grandma used to tell me a story about Lord Ganesha where Shiva had chopped off his head. Parvati was in tears after seeing this, so Shiva gave him an elephant's head. That is how he came to be known as Gajanana.

Which has been your best memory of the festival?
In Himachal Pradesh, we do not celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi. There we do Mata Ka Jagran. It depends from culture to culture so I don't have many memories of the festival.

Best pandal you ever visited on Ganpati?
Not pandals but I have visited two or three friend's houses and all of them had decorated their Ganpatis beautifully.

What is your most favourite part of celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi?
The visarjan is my favourite as the whole city comes together to celebrate and dance on the streets. Everyone has so much fun.

In the spirit of going green, do you think the festival should be celebrated in an environment friendly manner? What suggestions would you give people in this respect?
I will suggest that we should make Ganpatis out of newspapers as they dissolve in water and do not harm the environment. People should also avoid buying big Ganpatis as the size is not important.

What are your plans for the festival this year?
I am not aware about the rituals otherwise I would love to bring Ganpati home. I will visit some friends who bring Ganpati.

QUICK 5

Which your favourite Ganpati song from Bollywood?
Moriya from Don

What dish or sweet do you make as prasad for Ganpati?
Modak peda made from pure ghee

Who are Ganapati's parents?
Shiv-Parvati

What are the names of Ganpati's wives?
Aditu

What are the other names of Ganpati?
Ganesh, Gauriganesh, Vignaharta, Vignesh, Siddhivinayak