Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 19

laxmis

Goldie

laxmis

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aviruashna26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Choti Bahu Articles Archive (Page 7)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laxmis

Goldie

laxmis

Posted: 25 April 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

Munisha Khatwani predicts for actors-Avinash Sachdev 

Avinash Sachdev (22nd August 1986): This is his ruling year and hence will have a better run this year than last year. This year sees a good change in his love life and a lot of changes will take place in his personal front

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/9383-munisha-khatwani-predicts-for-actors-part-2.htm

aviruashna26

.Tanya.

Coolbie

.Tanya.

Posted: 28 April 2011 at 8:12am | IP Logged

Fire on the sets of Chhoti Bahu...

Fire on the sets of Chhoti Bahu...

Lately, a fire broke off on the sets of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi...

There has been a tense situation today on the sets of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi after a fire broke off.

A source says, "There was a multi light burst on the sets and the sparks lead to the whole fire. But the production handled the situation carefully and controlled the fire. No one was hurt and everything is under control now. The shoot was put to halt for some time but resumed once everything was under control."

Rubina Dilaik and Avinash Sachdev were shooting at Filmcity Lake and hence were away from the sets.

We tried contacting both Rubina and Avinash, but they remained unavailable for comments.

We contacted Saurav Chakrabarti aka Rohan, and said, "Yes, there was a tense situation after the fire broke out, but all is under control now."

Well, we can only thank the Almighty as the timely action prevented a major loss for happening. 

Reporter: Ashima Mishra, Saranya Valsarajan
Author: Saranya Valsarajan

aviruashna26

laxmis

Goldie

laxmis

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:38pm | IP Logged
Love matters of Rubina- Avinash

Kavita Awaasthi  /Hill Road Media

They are the cutest couple on telly and now with the return of their hit show Choti Bahu on Zee tv, Avinash Sachdev aka  Dev and Rubina aka Radhika have hit jackpot once again. Here's a tete-a-tete with the couple about their love and romance.

Rubina and Avinash

What are the qualities you like about each other?
Avinash:
 I love everything about her. She is lovely, sweet and simple. She is everything I ever wanted in my partner.

Rubina: I like him from head to toe. I have accepted all his qualities good and bad. I love him for his total persona.

Avinash and Rubina

What do you not like about each other?
Avinash:
 I know it might sound clich but there isn't anything that I don't like about her. She is perfect.

Rubina: This question doesn't arise as I have accepted all his flaws and shortcomings.

Avinash and Rubina

Do you think love is blind?
Avinash:
 No. Perhaps I feel so as I have never been blind in love. I guess there are people who keep logic aside in relationships and let their heart rule their heads. But for me it is a combination of both heart and mind.

Rubina: No. I can say for myself as I didn't rush into love. I took my own sweet time and gradually fell in love with Avinash. If you fall in love at first sight, don't get to know the other person, understand where the person is coming from then you can say love is blind. But I didn't do any of those. Avinash and I understood each other and got along well before taking our relationship further.

Avinash and Rubina

When did you realise you were in love with him/ her?
Avinash:
 After 4-5 months of shooting the* *first Choti Bahu, we were on an outdoor shoot in Wai, Maharashtra. We both were quite friendly but the realization that we were in love came about during that phase.

Rubina: It was gradual not overnight. The feeling of falling in love is mesmerizing but it takes time to build up. As we grew closer the distance between us reduced and we realised we were in love.

Rubina and Avinash

The sweetest thing he/she did was' 
Avinash: She recently gifted me a puppy. It is an adorable Shizu and we have named him Romeo. It was a beautiful Valentines' day gift.

Rubina: He cooked for me. It was superb. He made lovely delicious dal and very round chapattis. I was astounded to see the round rotis. It is an accomplishment for a man who isn't used to cooking to make such round rotis.

Rubina and Avinash

Does working in the same field help you understand each other better? 
Avinash:
 Of course. Everything works smoothly in a relationship if you understand your partner's job requirement, timings and pressure.

Rubina: Not necessarily. Understanding doesn't come with being in the same profession. It comes with understanding, caring and respecting your partner. If you are sincere and respectful in your relationship and trust your partner, then life is cool or else even if you are in the same profession,
doubts will arise.

Rubina and Avinash

Love means...
Avinash:
 Total understanding.

Rubina: Understanding, care, concern everything.
Rubina and Avinash

Family means...
Avinash:
 Family is the basis of every person. It is the elemental need of any and every man. Family is most important.

Rubina: Family to me is what roots are to trees. They ground you, support you and are with you no matter how high you go.

Avinash and Rubina

Marriage means...
Avinash:
 A lot to me. It is a serious decision and not something one can decide overnight. It needs maturity as it is a responsibility. A wedding might be anyone's cup of tea but a marriage isn't.

Rubina: A beautiful relationship that joins two lives, two families and two souls forever.

Avinash and Rubina

Message for fans...
Avinash:
 Don't miss out on love. Go fall in love. It is a blissful feeling.

Rubina: Love everyone and be lovable.

http://www.indya.com/gallery/indyagallery.aspx?p=Love-matters-of-Rubina--Avinash&aid=2809

Edited by laxmis - 04 May 2011 at 6:38pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aviru

laxmis

Goldie

laxmis

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
No time to celebrate, Rubina

Chhoti Bahu 2 on Zee TV recently completed a successful run of 50 episodes. While the occasion called for a celebration, the team of the show was busy shooting.

We spoke to Rubina Dilaik aka Radhika, who says, "We shot for 48 hours at a stretch and had absolutely no time to celebrate." However the team made up by partying at a private bash thrown by Rubina's brother in the show. Rubina confirms, "Yes we attended the party and had a good time shaking a leg. But we were for just an hour as we had a seven am call time the next day."

Speaking about the success of the second season of the show Rubina says, "We returned at a very good time and it is our fans who kept up our spirit of giving our best to the show. The show has a long way to go and I hope it goes on to complete 500 episodes."

Fans of the show have noticed that Rubina is looking pale and weak in the show these days. The actress reveals that she too has been getting mails from concerned fans. "Our shooting schedules are hectic and we shoot for hours at a stretch so we don't get proper sleep. That could be the reason my fans feel that I am looking pale. It is very touching to know that my fans are so concerned about me and I want to thank them."

We tried to contact Avinash Sachdev ( Dev) but he was unavailable for comment as he was busy shooting for the show.

aviruashna26

Radev_AvinaFan

Radev_AvinaFan

Posted: 05 May 2011 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Now Mohini to make life hell for Radhika in Choti Bahu

Print  Download  Email to friend
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Rubina Dilak and Sangeeta kapure

Radhika has finally entered the Purohit Parviaar as the Choti Bahu, however all will not be well for Radhika. Now it will be Mohini who will start showing her true colours and will trouble Radhika.

A source reveals, "Mohini who has been sweet until now will undergo a complete transformation. She will emerge as a complete negative character who is very insecure about Radhika entering the family. She will now blame Radhika for all the wrongs that have been taking place. In tonight's episode Radhika's grih pravesh will take place but Mohini ensures that she poisons everybody's minds against her. The family believes she is the kaala saaya in the family and takes her to the hospital. Rohan who has been admitted will also regain consciousness however he will forget everyone except his mother and start behaving like a 10 year old kid. This makes matters worse for Radhika as now everyone starts believing Mohini. Virat on the other hand is a little confused but happy that now with Rohan's memory loss he can have full control over the property. The next few episodes will play on this track. Tension will prevail in the Purohit household but Mohini will celebrate."

Sangeeta kapure (Mohini) says, "It may lead up to this track. However I do not know much about what is going to happen."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aviruYMGGK_favouriteashna26

laxmis

Goldie

laxmis

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:03pm | IP Logged

Rubina Dilaik's mad about Salman Khan

TNN | May 9, 2011, 12.00am IST

Imagine bumping into your idol. That happened with Rubina Dilaik aka Radhika aka Chhoti Bahuwho was seen jumping in excitement like a child when she discovered that B-town beefcake, Salman Khan, was shooting for his flick Ready at a stone's throw away, next to Chhoti Bahu sets in Filmcity. 

Like any other starstruck fan, she desperately wanted to meet her favourite actor but unfortunately that wasn't meant to be. Salman did manage to create an unrest on the sets of the show even though he wasn't around. The shoot was stalled for an hour because all the actors wanted a peek of him. Rubina too could not concentrate on the shoot because her entire attention was focused on Salman. 

"To be honest, it was the first time I'd ever seen a Bollywood actor at work. It was a unique experience. The moment I set my eyes on him, my heart started humming Pehla pehla pyaar hai." We hear that her beau Avinash Sachdeva also her on-screen male lead wasn't around that time. Wonder how would he have reacted to his partner's adoration for another man.

Edited by laxmis - 08 May 2011 at 4:12pm

aviru

laxmis

Goldie

laxmis

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

aviru

Post Reply New Post

Go to top