Edited by v3gradev09 - 21 February 2011 at 1:30pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

avirulaxmisJustShantazam123anusha34..yajnaseni..NiHa24Neerjaaashna26devina22

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 21 February 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged

Another Article (2/21/10)

Saurav Chakrabarti to go grey for Chhoti Bahu..

Edited by v3gradev09 - 25 February 2011 at 9:51am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aviruanusha34zam123..yajnaseni..NiHa24ashna26

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 24 February 2011 at 3:45pm | IP Logged
Choti Bahu TRP's for 1st week.
And the overall Hindi GECs report card shows' 
February 24, 11 
Fatema Rajkotwala

Even as most Hindi general entertainment channels have seen depleted ratings, Colors had added a chunk to its scorecard. As per data from TAM Media Research for CS 4+ Hindi Speaking Markets, Star Plus stands at 299 GRPs from 318 last week, with high rating shows such as 'Saathiya' and 'Pratigya', 'Yeh Rishta...' and 'Tere Liye' making it to the top 10 shows this week. Newly launched, weekday fiction show, 'Dor', has opened with a 2.25 TVR and averaged at about 2 in the first week.

At No. 3 in the GEC rung, Zee TV has shed 9 points and has grossed 210 GRPs. The second run of 'Chhoti Bahu', launched on February 15, 2011, opened with a 3.35 TVR, settling at an average of 3 in the first week. 'Pavitra Rishta' continues to rule the fiction shows and has peaked at 5.89 TVR this week. When compared to Colors, Star Plus had one movie telecast last week, 'Anjaana Anjaani', while Zee TV had two movies last week, 'Coolie' and 'Break Ke Baad', all earning less than 1 TVR each.

Next in the order is Sony Entertainment Television at 143 GRPs, down from 180 points last week, which has taken a dip after the 'Filmfare' catalyst from last week. New launches from the YRF stable, 'Khotey Sikkey' have clocked in ratings of about 1 TVR, while 'Kismat' has peaked at a 0.65 TVR in its opening week. Sony aired two movies on Sunday, 'Chak De India' (1.14 TVR) and 'Koi Mil Gaya' (0.67 TVR).

The narrowing gap between the two sister channels has lessened this week as SAB has settled at 134 points from the high point of 153 GRPs. Amongst the next group of GECs, Star One has been maintaining a steady 40 points for the last two weeks, which is a slight increase from its 35-38 mark. 

Originally  posted by Gur.N.Cool 

Edited by laxmis - 24 February 2011 at 6:47pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09anusha34NiHa24devina22ashna26

v3gradev09 Goldie
v3gradev09
v3gradev09

Posted: 25 February 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34NiHa24

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged

Micckie Dudaaney to enter Chhoti Bahu!

Micckie Dudaaney to enter Chhoti Bahu!

Micckie Dudaaney who was last seen in Imagine TV's Bandini has been roped in to essay a grey role in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu...

The big leap in Zee TV and DJ's Creative Unit'sChhoti Bahu took place yesterday, where for the first time the leads Dev (Avinash Sachdev) and Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) were introduced. In the next few episodes, more new characters will be seen entering the show.. 

One such character is that of Micckie Dudaaney, who was last seen in Imagine's Bandini. He will play the character of Viraat whose sole aim is to grab the entire Purohit property. He wants to attain the stature of the Raj Purohit. Saurav Chakravarthy who is presently seen in Imagine's Kitani Mohabbat Hai will play the role of Rohan. 

We contacted Micckie Dudaaney and he confirmed, "Yes, I am essaying the character of Viraat in Chhoti Bahu. My character can go to any extent to be the owner of the property and to become a Rajpurohit".

"I have started shooting for the show from yesterday,  and expect my entry to air sometime next week", signs off Micckie Dudaaney.

He will be married to Mohini essayed by Sangeeta Kapure.

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09anusha34NiHa24

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 04 March 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged

'I want to be twelve again and learn dance' - Avinash Sachdev

'I want to be twelve again and learn dance' - Avinash Sachdev

Avinash Sachdev aka Dev of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu takes up the impromptu questions for Quick Grills this week.

One funny college experience: Actually I have never gone to college but I can share one from school. Our school became co-ed when we were in XI and to welcome the girls we all put itching powder on their benches after which the girls as well as boys got suspended.

Tell us one worst habit or quality of yours: I am a little moody

The one desire that you have: I would want to go back to the age of 12 and want to learn dance.

How do you tackle stress and define stress:Stress is an unwanted thinking over unwanted things and I head to the gym to tackle stress

Your favorite food item: Tandoori Chicken

Do you have a pet? Yes, I have turtles, a puppy of Shih Tzu breed.

Do you talk with it? Yes I do

Your favorite comic character during childhood: Donald Duck

If I take a look inside your refrigerator what would I find? Ice Tea

Which ancient place would you like to go? Egypt

Your favorite drink: Ice Tea

The last movie you went to see: Guzaarish

If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play  your role: Hrithik Roshan

If someone wrote a biography about you, what do you think the title should be? The Beginning

Your favorite car make? Tata Safari, that is my dream car since childhood and I personally own one.

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34v3gradev09NiHa24sush_avina

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 06 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged

Micckie Dudaaney: I am still 'Single'...

Micckie Dudaaney: I am still 'Single'...

Micckie Dudaaney's personal life seems to be in trouble and the actor clears the air on his marital status..

Actor Micckie Dudaaney's personal life seems to be in trouble due to a certain careless bit of reporting done by the media. Micckie is said to be married as per media reports, and his picture with wife Sunita clicked in one of the event parties is visible on the net. However, the fact is that Micckie till date is single, and Sunita was just his girl friend with whom he has broken up long back. In fact, Sunita is today married and happily settled. 

Micckie is presently in love with a girl from outside the industry, and is all set to tie the knot very soon. Even though he is at this happy juncture of his life, Micckie is made to answer certain queries about his past that in fact troubles him. 

Our source states, "Micckie is in a relationship with a girl who he met thro' a common friend. Theirs has been an arranged cum love relationship, and the couple is all set to get married soon. But reports of Micckie being married has put his girl friend in a spot of bother, especially because she has to explain the truth to one and all who question her. Relatives in her family actually find it tough to digest that Micckie is single, and this doubt is raised due to the pictures of him and Sunita available on the net". 

Even though Micckie's family and friends from the industry are aware of the fact that he is single, they are not able to give a fitting reply to the girl's family. 

TellyBuzz contacted Micckie to know his state of mind and he said, "Yes, there is a general belief that I am already married. There is this certain picture on the net which states that Sunita is my wife. However, that's not the fact. She is my ex-girl friend and is married now. I want to clarify this as I do not want Sunita's married life to be in problem. I just hope all who know me realize  this fact, especially because I am about to wed soon". 

We just hope Micckie's past does not pose a threat on his future..

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

v3gradev09

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 08 March 2011 at 3:50am | IP Logged

Three Cheers to all the Women...

Three Cheers to all the Women...

On the occasion of Woman's Day, TellyBuzz brings to you the view points of the ladies from the television industry..

Gone are those days when women used to be subjected to the anger, frustration and humiliation at the hands of the more active sex, i.e. the men!!  Women of today are no longer the weak and naive section of the society. They have proved to be equally strong in all areas of work, just like the men.  

They are strong and are born to fight for their rights, and do voice their opinions to make people realize their presence and strength. 

On the occasion of Woman's day, TellyBuzz brings to you the viewpoints of the Woman fraternity from the television industry.. 

Have a read!!!
Rubina Dilaik:

Being a woman is the most beautiful thing to happen and women are God's most beautiful creations on earth. This is an era where women are worshiped. Men should understand that we are more powerful.
The woman who inspires me is my mother as she is one strong woman. But at the same time my dad has also fought for us, three sisters a lot in the family. We used to stay in a joint family and my relatives used to ask my dad why we have to be sent to a convent school and why should we be given the property and stuffs because being daughters, we are to leave the house one day. But my dad was really particular about our education and about our position in the society. Today I would like to say that women have carved a niche and I do believe that every woman does the same.

TellyBuzz takes this opportunity to Wish You All A Very Happy Woman's Day!!

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avirusush_avinaNiHa24

Go to top