Page 16 of 19

ushasri

IF-Rockerz

ushasri

Posted: 21 November 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
thanks ekta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aviru

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Choti Bahu Articles Archive (Page 16)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

PutijaChalhov

Coolbie

PutijaChalhov

Posted: 30 November 2011 at 5:55am | IP Logged

Read and comment

I have a convincing face"-Nishant ShokeenWednesday, November 30, 2011 | 5:33:18 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 8 Comments

"I have a convincing face"-Nishant Shokeen

TellyBuzz in conversation with Nishant Shokeen aka Kanha on Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu recently saw the entry of pleasant faced Kanha who is helping Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) in all her ventures. Though a common face in every household today, Nishant Shokeen is still unknown to a lot of people. TellyBuzz thought of having a small chat with the actor today to know about his work and his experiences...

... And hey, this is the first ever full-fledged interview that Nishant has given to any media.
Have a read…

How did you bag the role?
I had done my previous show with Zee TV (Mera Naam Karegi Roshan) and when they called me to take this show up, I could not say no. There are not so many people who have got to do characters of diverse emotions. After portraying a negative role in the earlier show, it is good to portray a sacred role. I learnt a lot of Hindi (laughs).

When you were told that you are playing Kanha, were you nervous?
I was really conscious because when you hear the name of Kanha we just have one person in mind and that is of the legendary actor Nitish Bharadwaj. I had made up my mind that I will be a small thing here.  

Any preparations done for the character?
There are not much preparations needed for the character apart from the pure Hindi that we have to speak for the character. Normally we speak Hinglish which is seen even in television. I saw a few episodes of Mahabharat also and it has been great working for the show.

How has the journey been for you in the industry?
I have been doing television for seven years now and have done a lot of shows and the journey has been great.

You have been a popular face in ads, what do you enjoy doing the most?
It has always been character oriented performances for me. Television has more recognition as compared to ads. But in ads as well there is a lot of hard work where you have to be really convincing to the audience. And people have told me I have a convincing face (laughs).  

You have done different roles in television, which is the most memorable one?
The role that I did in Thodi Si Zameen Thoda Sa Aasmaan on Star Plus is one of the most memorable. Also the Bhojpuri character that I played in Durgesh Nandini.

You have not tried reality shows; will we see you in one soon?
I don't know, but I would love to do Jhalak Dikhla Jaa because dancing in front of Madhuri will be ultimate.

What kind of role do you personally like to play?
Honestly, I would like to play a role which has fire within like Amitabh Bachchan's role in Zanjeer. A role which change things around.

You have been there in the industry for so long. What are the changes have you noticed?
I do not think there are much changes apart from too much of saas-bahu stuff happening (laughing). The system of work has improved a lot with the CINTAA rule coming in.

Was there any struggling phase in the industry for you?
I have been really lucky that every phase was a learning phase for me. I have not done any course in acting and whatever I know today is all because of the series of auditions that I gave earlier. I used to give four to five auditions a day and I learnt everything during that phase.

What would you like to tell your fans?
I would just like to say that please love your Kanha more and I would also like to wish you all a very happy new year.   

Reporter and Author: Saranya Valsarajan

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

radev85Babbar_Avinaavirulaxmisv3gradev09chayya55Mona55

laxmis

Goldie

laxmis

Posted: 06 December 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Things stars always carry

Stars spend most of their time outside their home shooting and living life out of their suitcases and bags. But what are, at the most, five things that they go with just about everywhere with. We ask them what they cannot do without. 

Avinash Sachdev
Keys, phone, cell phones are something that everyone carries with them. But I always carry my gym bag, laptop, and camera. I make short films and love to click pictures randomly. Hence, I always carry my laptop as I can edit them and save them in my laptop. I carry gym bag because I never know what time we will pack up from the sets. So be it 2 AM or 3 AM, I just directly head to gym after the shoot.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

radev85Babbar_Avinaaviruv3gradev09chayya55Mona55

Cleos

Goldie

Cleos

Posted: 08 December 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for these interesting articles

aviru

laxmis

Goldie

laxmis

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
High dramas of 2011
Nothing is impossible. Well, at least on television! It's one place where anything can happen any time. With the pressure to make the show a success, the makers are forced to bring about interesting and sometimes cliche twists, providing us with a high dose of drama. 2011 had its' share of cool and interesting theatrics. With the year concluding, we take a flashback at some of the mellow-dramatic memories…

chhoti bahu
Re-attire or reincarnation?
It was quite dramatic when Barkha turned negative in Chhoti Bahu. However, the big shock came when Barkha actually killed Radhika. And later bigger drama occurred when Lord Krishna entered Dev's house as Radhika. Then again, it was an old concept of reincarnation served in new packaging. And by packaging, we mean Radhika's attire. Even so, this high-drama has managed to revive the audience's fading interest. Let's not forget to thank Lord Krishna for that!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

radev85aviruMona55

Mona55

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona55

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 8:08am | IP Logged
i think nishant make a fine kanha was kind of doubtfull at first but now like him ---like his dimples

aviru

Mona55

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona55

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 8:10am | IP Logged
what to say about avina never ever get tired reading stuff about both of them
thanks

harianjana

IF-Rockerz

harianjana

Posted: 20 January 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged

Aman Verma comes to Rubina Dilaik's rescue

We've heard that everyone on the sets of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu except Rubina Dilaik aka Radhika was excited at Aman Verma's entry as an Asur (devil) in the show. No, she had no personal tiff with Aman, but was apprehensive about working with a senior actor of Aman's caliber. Just after a few weeks of shoot, both Rubina and Aman are full of mutual admiration for each other.  How did this happen?

When Aman realized that Rubina is feeling intimidated by his presence, he tried to  ease the atmosphere by cracking a few jokes then very subtly started giving Rubina a few acting tips. Dev (Avinash Sachdev) said, "Aman is so good that we didn't even realize that he is trying to teach us a few acting tricks. He would casually bring up something in the course of a normal conversation and everyday, we would learn something new in a playful mood."

Rubina says, "I play Lord Krishna, who has to look at the devil with steely eyes and be at my sarcastic best when retorting. I have to always portray a larger than life image in front of the devil. But the moment Aman came in front of me I used to look like a hapless chicken and get intimated by him. Aman has been working in the industry for almost two decades and understood my predicament. He asked the director to stall the shoot, took me aside and explained that every actor is supposed to do what is expected of him/her. Had young heroes been scared of legendary villains like Amrish Puri or Pran blockbusters like Mr. India or Amar, Akbar, Anthony would have never seen the light of day. I will never forget those lines and so many more tips for the rest of my acting career."

Aman Verma did not want to take any credit for Rubina's acting. He brushed aside all praise and said, "Rubina is a gifted actress who is an extremely fast learner. I still learn from my co-actors and seniors. It is very difficult for an actor of her age to play the role of a God with such finesse."

Seems like Aman has managed to work his charm on the cast!

http://natasha-newsbynatasha.blogspot.com/2012/01/aman-verma-comes-to-rubina-dilaiks.html

aviru

Post Reply New Post

Go to top