Page 15 of 19

laxmis

Goldie

laxmis

Posted: 08 November 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

Edited by laxmis - 08 November 2011 at 8:23pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Babbar_Avinaaviruashna26

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Choti Bahu Articles Archive (Page 15)" in Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

laxmis

Goldie

laxmis

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:33pm | IP Logged

How these actors miss their childhood -Rubina

Often in life, we don't realize the value of something until it's gone. Childhood is one of those things. On the occasion of Children's Day, we ask these actors about their best childhood memories, things that they miss and more'

Rubina Dalik
Rubina Dalik

What is the best thing about being a child? What do you miss most about your childhood?
The best thing about being a child is the happy-go-lucky attitude. You are free from the worries of the world. And that's what I also miss the about my childhood.

What was the naughtiest thing you did in school?
I wasn't a naughty kid. I was really disciplined and quite. So I don't remember doing any naughty stuff in school.

Tell us a prank you played on sibling or friend as a kid?
I remember once I had played a prank on my sister. After watching a horror film, she went to bed and I woke her up with hair open and a spooky look. She was really scared and even cried. After that, I realized that I shouldn't have played that prank on her.

Which is your favourite children's movie?
I love cartoon movies and animated films. Even now, I watch them. But as a kid, my favourite was Mowgli.

What do you wish you should have done as a kid, which you couldn't?
I don't think there is anything that I didn't. My parents were very supportive and encouraging that they gave me the liberty to do whatever I wanted to do. Whether it was singing, dancing or any extra curricular activities, they always allowed me to do everything.
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960643

Edited by laxmis - 14 November 2011 at 6:36pm

Babbar_Avinaaviruashna26

laxmis

Goldie

laxmis

Posted: 14 November 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged

Avinash Sachdev wants romance-indya.com

Avinash Sachdev

Avinash Sachdev wants romance
Avinash Sachdev (Dev) hasn't been able to romance his real life partner Rubina Dilaik (Radhika) in their show Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu. As the track of Lord Krishna is currently on, romance has flown the coop while loads of gyaan from Radhika is in. But perhaps he is finding solace in the fact that the TRPs are better than before.
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1960626

Babbar_Avinaaviruashna26

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 16 November 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Stars on their daily household chores

On television, stars can be seen performing various chores such as cooking food, cleaning dishes or their rooms. But do these telly town celebrities actually do such chores in real life? We find out what chores do our favourite stars like to do everyday…

Showing 5 of 8 images Previous    Next
rubina dalik
 Rubina Dalik
I usually don't get much time to spend at home as I am out shooting. But there is one chore that I perform everyday is making bed for my pets. Of course, it has become my responsibility and I love doing it. I like to cook as well but unfortunately, I don't get time to cook. Also, I like to light aroma candles. I love their fragrance and dim light.

instcrisushasriashna26

instcris

IF-Dazzler

instcris

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 4:09am | IP Logged
Thanks, Ekta!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aviru--Ekta--

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 17 November 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Accident galore for Pragati Mehra
Sumit Jha, TNN | Nov 17, 2011, 02.50PM IST

Article

Comments

Read more:
Pragati Mehra|Chhoti Bahu

Pragati Mehra

Murphy's law applies for Pragati Mehra.

Murphy's Law states that "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong" and this is exactly what happened with the charming Pragati Mehra who plays the character of Maheshwari in Zee TV's popular show Chhoti Bahu. It started with a scene where she had to enact that she is falling from a chair and even before the director could say, "ACTION," Pragati was already on the floor holding her back and crying out loud for help.

Before anyone could take stock of the situation, Dev (Avinash Sachdev) noticed a deep gash on her back and a doctor was summoned immediately. As if this was not enough, Pragati suffered another mishap. A flower vase that was supposed to fall on the floor accidentally landed up on Pragati's head. An impeccable timing you would say! While some couldn't help but stifle their laughter, there were others who rushed to help her on the sets. The doctor had to be rushed to the sets and even he, looked surprised at seeing Pragati again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aviruinstcrisushasriashna26

--Ekta--

IF-Rockerz

--Ekta--

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 3:35am | IP Logged
Radhika aka Lord Krishna ruins up Barkha's plan in Choti Bahu 2!
Radhika aka Lord Krishna ruins up Barkha's plan in Choti Bahu 2!

We have been updating you all about the interesting twists that have been taking place in Zee TV's Choti Bahu ever since Lord Krishna has entered the Rajpurohit house disguised as Radhika (Rubina Dilaik).

Not only Lord; his brother Balram is also present at the house as a young boy hired to look after the cattle.  In the past episodes we saw how Balram challenged Kanha to live as a normal human being and abstain from using any of his powers to fight against Barkha. Kanha agreed to it and this even made a strong way for Barkha to create trouble for the two.

Barkha knows that the person in the house pretending to be Radhika is not her but little does she know about Lord Kanha being the real face behind. She plays her trick and traps Balram in her evil plan. Balram is alleged for being careless which in turn had caused the cows fall sick. Kanha tried his best to gather proofs to save Balram but Barkha outsmarted him each time.

However, at the end Kanha succeeded in saving Balram and even caused a threat for Barkha. Dev (Avinash Sachdev) has developed a doubt and he is now keen to find the truth behind this conspiracy.

Meanwhile, after escaping this big problem Balram might allow Kanha to use his divine powers and if this happens then we guess Barkha will surely have a good time paying back her wrong deeds. Hope the coming episodes bring out Barkha's true side before all!

Source: TSK

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

diksnightaviruradhameeralaxmisinstcrisushasri

instcris

IF-Dazzler

instcris

Posted: 18 November 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Thanks, Ekta!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aviru

Post Reply New Post

Go to top