avivek75
avivek75

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4ever

diksnight Groupbie
diksnight
diksnight

Posted: 30 September 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
why we r not having articles about the track on IF now a days? We have to go to other sites to find the info about the future tracks .

aviru

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 04 October 2011 at 8:32pm | IP Logged
Rubina: fans unhappy with Radhika's death
Radhika's death sequence in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu was not just tragic but shocking for the viewers as well. Speculations are that in the upcoming episodes, Radhika will return to the show in a reincarnated avatar in the form of her beloved Kanha. Rubina Dialik aka Radhika shares her death sequence experience and more.

Rubina
How was it shooting the death sequence of Radhika?

It was full of anxiety but at the same time was very thrilling to shoot this important sequence. I ended up in bruising myself and at the end of the shoot, I had severe body ache. Yet I had fun shooting a stunt filled sequence.

Rubina
Tell us about the reincarnation track and Radhika's return as Lord Krishna?

There are a lot of speculations about the reincarnation track and Radhika's return as Kanha. But I don't have a clue. Everything depends on the creatives and writers and what the channel finalizes. I haven't got any confirmation from the production house, so I really can't comment on this.
Rubina
Are you taking a break from the show?

Not really because my small break was decided by creatives and writers. I never thought about this small break. I am just relaxing and enjoying my time at home. Today is my third day of rest and I hope I will be fine for my next shooting schedule.

Rubina
How did you react when you heard about your death sequence? Were you happy with this track?

I was as surprised and shocked to know about my death sequence as I am sure the audiences were. I didn't expect such a twist would come so soon but I did my job as an actor and I have to be happy with the story.

Rubina
How is shooting with Benaf aka Dr. Barkha?

It was nice and exciting. We really had great time shooting with together and enjoyed the action packed scenes. But at the same time, we were very tired too and decided that after pack up, we would go for foot massage or body massage. But we couldn't as she had to report for shooting the next morning.

Rubina
How did fans react to your death sequence?

Frankly speaking, even fans of Dev-Radhika are not happy with this particular track. My inbox in full with fan mails claiming they are not happy with Radhika's death sequence. They feel it is very negative, some said why does she have to suffer so much and if she is a devotee of Kanha then why is the Lord not helping her. Moreover, they are not happy with the track as well. Even Trp's are not that good. After the death sequence was aired, I got calls from fans that they were not happy with this. It is very sad we are hurting fans sentiments.

Rubina
Would you agree that the trp of this season is lesser than the last one which was a hit?

Yes, I agree because last season's Chhoti Bahu's ended with a TRP of 3.2 while the second season's Trp is just 1.2. It is sad that the creatives are focused only on the same love triangle.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Avina_Love4everaviru

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 05 October 2011 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Rubina Dilaik has a scar-ry end!

Rubina Dilaik has a scar-ry end!

Rubina Dilaik is treating her face as the death sequence leaves a few marks on her face...

The buzz about Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) breathing her last on Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu.. Sindoor Bin Suhaagan has definitely taken the audience by surprise. But the actress has deeply suffered in her real life after shooting her death sequence.

A little birdie quips, "Rubina was chalked in make up for the death sequence with all the chemicals so that the wounds on her face would seem real. The actress did not realize that the makeup would make her face itch, leaving scars on her face."

Rubina confirms the incident stating, "Initially it didn't click because the makeup was on but after I removed the makeup, I saw some blemishes on my face and also got a few scratches on my hands during the sequence. But as I am on a leave now, I am relaxing and treating my marks."

Though Radhika would make a re-entry back on the show, when asked about the same Rubina Dilaik asserts, "I have no idea about my entry as of now."

We hope that your scars are healed by the time you are expected to enter the show, Choti Bahu!

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Megha Bissa

Avina_Love4everaviru

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:30pm | IP Logged

Stars mourn Jagjit Singh's demise

The man who sang hundreds of ghazals and gave a new direction altogether to singing, left everyone lamenting. King of Ghazals - Jagjit Singh passed away this morning at the age of 70. And the whole nation is mourning his demise, including celebrities, who were sad for the huge loss... 

Rubina Dilaik
It's a great loss for all his fans. Every day before coming for shoot, I listen to his bhajan Hey Ram in my car. His voice is irreplaceable. He is and will always be the king of Ghazals. I offer my heartiest condolences to his family.

Edited by laxmis - 13 October 2011 at 7:30pm

Avina_Love4everaviru

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 13 October 2011 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Radhika returns
Radhika has returned in Zee TV's Choti Bahu shocking the daylights off Barkha. She can't believe her eyes. "How can she be back as I had killed her - it is impossible that she is alive. I am shocked," she says. But the mystery lies in Radhika's attire with a peacock kangan, peacock brooch, peacock armband. Meanwhile, Rubina aka Radhika says, "I was back after a week on the show and it feels great." It is Radhika's Kanha who has returned in Radhika's form for revenge. 
http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1918010

aviru

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Nishant Shokeen back as Chhoti Bahu's Kanha!

Saturday, October 15, 2011 | 6:15:10 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 56 Comments
Nishant Shokeen back as Chhoti Bahu's Kanha!

After taking a short break, Nishant is back with Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi...

After travelling overseas for a short break, Nishant Shokeenis back and has bagged a much awaited role of Kanha inZee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi. Nishant had done few commercials and was last seen in Mera Naam Karegi Roshan.

A source informs, "In the maha episode of Chhoti Bahu, Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) will finally meet her Kanha. Whenever Radhika will be in a dilemma, Kanha himself will come to save Radhika in every situation she is facing. Kanha will be the one who has sent Radhika back in life even after murdered brutally by Barkha (Benaf Patel). The whole mystery will get revealed in the Maha episode."

When contacted Nishant and he stated, "The role sounds interesting and I was approached as soon as I came back from a tour. Hope the audience like Kanha and me as well."

So its time to get ready viewers to witness the darling Kanha of Radhika's life...

Reporter:Tejashree Bhopatkar
Author:Megha Bissa

Edited by laxmis - 16 October 2011 at 9:59am

aviru

Go to top