Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Choti Bahu Articles Archive (Page 12)

laxmis Goldie
laxmis
laxmis

Posted: 25 August 2011 at 7:17pm | IP Logged

History repeats itself in Chhoti Bahu...

Thursday, August 25, 2011 | 6:39:44 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   Comments 73 Comments
History repeats itself in Chhoti Bahu...

High drama in store for the viewers in the coming episodes of Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi...

History is on its verge of repeat in Zee TV's Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi post Dev-Radhika's marriage. After the huge drama and maha episode wherein Dev (Avinash Sachdev) and Radhika (Rubina Dilaik) got married, it's time for them to shed more tears. 

Revealing on the further track, a source informs, "As we all know Radhika and Dev got married with the help of Barkha (Benaf Dadachanji) and Mona (Sara Khan), where the whole family thinks it is Barkha in ghoonghat. But now the time will come when Radhika will have to reveal her face during the Mooh Dikhayi ceremony. High drama will break out when the family comes to know that it is not Barkha who got married to Dev but Radhika."

"Following the revelation, the Purohit family denies to accept Radhika as their daughter in law and will consider Barkha as their actual bahu. The drama also reaches a high point wherein the family will decide to throw Radhika out of the house. But later on she will be allowed to stay back as their maid, "adds source.

We contacted Rubina Dilaik and she stated, "Right now we are shooting the mooh dikhayi ceremony, and I have no idea about the further track."

Seems like there is a rough path waiting in the life of Dev and Radhika...

Reporter and Author: Tejashree Bhopatkar

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

avirulaxmi_avinafanashna26

laxmi_avinafan Goldie
laxmi_avinafan
laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 26 August 2011 at 3:39am | IP Logged

Dev-Radhika facing the rough patch in Choti Bahu 2!

It seems that history is on its brink of getting repeated in Zee TV's Choti Bahu 2, though we saw Dev (Avinash Sachdev) andRadhika (Rubina Dilaik) getting married after facing a long time of struggle but the problems have only widened for them.

The two had got into the wedlock amidst a high drama that took place on Krishna Janmashtami, Radhika's best friend Barkha(Benaf) and Mona (Sara Khan) were the ones who landed as the saviors for the two love birds. They fooled the entire Purohit family by placing Radhika in the bridal attire instead of Barkha.

Now that the family has come to know of the truth, they are not ready to accept Radhika as their bahu. As per a source, "Following the revelation, the Purohit family denies to accept Radhika as their daughter in law and will consider Barkha as their actual bahu! The drama also reaches a high point wherein the family will decide to throw Radhika out of the house. But later on she will be allowed to stay back as their maid".

No one in the family is supporting Dev and Radhika at this moment, they all want Dev to drift apart from Radhika and fulfill his responsibilities as the new Rajpurohit.

It indicates that the coming time will bring hell lot of problems for the couple but it would be interesting to see if they'll still stay together beating all odds.

Source: Indiaforums

Edited by laxmi_avinafan - 26 August 2011 at 3:42am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aviruashna26

laxmi_avinafan Goldie
laxmi_avinafan
laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 31 August 2011 at 2:10am | IP Logged

Ganesh Chaturthi with the stars

Natasha Coutinho & Dhanashri Kulkarni /Hill Road Media

While everyone is excited about the upcoming Ganesh Chaturthi, our telly stars are no different. We catch up with them as they share their plans for the festival and much more. 

Showing 2  of 5 images  Previous     Next 

RUBINA DILAIK

What's the one story about Lord Ganesha that comes to your mind?
My grandma used to tell me a story about Lord Ganesha where Shiva had chopped off his head. Parvati was in tears after seeing this, so Shiva gave him an elephant's head. That is how he came to be known as Gajanana.

Which has been your best memory of the festival?
In Himachal Pradesh, we do not celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi. There we do Mata Ka Jagran. It depends from culture to culture so I don't have many memories of the festival.

Best pandal you ever visited on Ganpati?
Not pandals but I have visited two or three friend's houses and all of them had decorated their Ganpatis beautifully.

What is your most favourite part of celebrating Ganesh Chaturthi?
The visarjan is my favourite as the whole city comes together to celebrate and dance on the streets. Everyone has so much fun.

In the spirit of going green, do you think the festival should be celebrated in an environment friendly manner? What suggestions would you give people in this respect?
I will suggest that we should make Ganpatis out of newspapers as they dissolve in water and do not harm the environment. People should also avoid buying big Ganpatis as the size is not important.

What are your plans for the festival this year?
I am not aware about the rituals otherwise I would love to bring Ganpati home. I will visit some friends who bring Ganpati.

QUICK 5

Which your favourite Ganpati song from Bollywood?
Moriya from Don

What dish or sweet do you make as prasad for Ganpati?
Modak peda made from pure ghee

Who are Ganapati's parents?
Shiv-Parvati

What are the names of Ganpati's wives?
Aditu

What are the other names of Ganpati?
Ganesh, Gauriganesh, Vignaharta, Vignesh, Siddhivinayak

avirulaxmisashna26

.Tanya. Coolbie
.Tanya.
.Tanya.

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 2:29am | IP Logged

What Actors wish to teach!!!

What Actors wish to teach!!!

Tellydom stars speaks on what subject they wish to teach if given a chance...

We crib about them; we wish their heads explode; also sometimes we go to those heights that curse the ancestors who developed their subjects. And there are remote chances for some of them to get liked and adored. You must be wondering who 'they' we are talking about are.

Well, it's none other than our teachers. If we conduct a survey we might even conclude that they are the people who are alive even after the immense curses and hatred of the students.

But today let's forget all the differences and the negative feelings towards them as it is their day today.

Yes! Wish you all a very happy Teachers' Day…

Given a chance I would have loved to teach Mathematics as it is considered as one of the hardest of the subjects we have and it is indeed a challenge to for a maths teacher to be liked by the students. But fortunately I loved the way my teachers taught me maths.

TellyBuzz asked some of the Tellydom actors what they would have like to teach in their school, given a chance.

Rubina Dilaik shares about her favourite subjects and her memories, "I would love to teach English Literature and languages because I used to do a lot of writing during my school days. I was into poetry writing, short stories which I loved the most. My favourite teacher was my English teacher, Ms Anu. Shooting schedules now have kept me really busy and today I do not get time to write."

Our dear actors do miss their school days and their favourite teachers, after they gave their first lessons to be what they are today.

Dear readers, just give a thought about what your teachers are doing for you and what they are undergoing before cribbing and cursing them…

Once again TellyBuzz wishes you all A Very Happy Teacher's Day….

http://india-forums.com/tellybuzz/creative-cocktail/10271-what-actors-wish-to-teach.htm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aviruanusha34instcrisashna26

laxmi_avinafan Goldie
laxmi_avinafan
laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 05 September 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
Stars and their inspirations
On Teachers' Day today, when all the students around the nation are celebrating their teachers and letting them know how much of a difference they made in their lives ' with a heart-felt thank you note, a card or a rose, our televisions stars aren't lagging behind. Here's a look at what your favorite stars have to say about their teachers and what they learnt from them.
 By Dhanashri Kulkarni/ Hill Road Media 

Showing 5  of 6 images  Previous     Next 

Avinash Sachdev aka Dev of Chhoti Bahu
This Teachers' Day, my thoughts go out to Mr. Philip Chalil - a very friendly school teacher. He was a cool dude and many girls had a crush on him, making him a competitor of sorts to us. Since we all knew we would never be able to compete with his wit, general knowledge and smartness, we were all a little jealous of him. Here's raising a toast to Mr. Chalil!

Edited by laxmi_avinafan - 05 September 2011 at 7:31am

aviruanusha34ashna26

laxmi_avinafan Goldie
laxmi_avinafan
laxmi_avinafan

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 6:48am | IP Logged
Rubina's best holidays
Radhika, aka Rubina Dilaik, has a hectic schedule thanks to her show Chhoti Bahu on Zee. Once in a while, the pretty actress likes to take a break with beau Avinash and go on short trips to chill and relax. Rubina shares her most memorable trips with us. 

Showing 1  of 7 images  Previous     Next 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Shimla
I have been born and brought up in Shimla and it is no surprise that it tops my list. I love everything about it especially the weather which is always pleasant. I have deep rooted memories, so it will not be possible to point out just a few. Shimla is like soul within my body.

Caribbean Islands
The best thing about the Caribbean Islands is its natural beauty. It really left me enchanted. Avinash and I had planned this trip together. The Caribbean may not be the best when it comes to shopping but it is definitely one of the best options to relax in the lap of nature. Avinash and I had gone for a long boat ride in the middle of the sea and it had green water, blue sky and the horizon meeting. It was a heavenly sight for both of us.

Mauritius
This was another beautiful trip that I had with Avinash. I loved the clean beaches and pious waters. The place is amazing for sightseeing. Again, there is not much to shop here but you can enjoy the sea food. Both islands are the best places to relax, forgetting other daily activities that one indulges in.

California
I am a great foodie, so California was a treat for me. I loved the versatility of the restaurants there - both veg and non-veg. I experimented with different cuisines there, so as you can see most of my memories of California revolve around the amazing food that the place had to offer.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Goa
I usually party at Goa during New Year's Eve. I am not a party animal but when it comes to Christmas and New Years, Avi and I have friend who come from all over the world and stay in Goa. That is the time of the year where all of us gather in Goa and party together. My friends and Avi love Goa when it comes to partying, so I join them too, as that is the only time of the year that I meet all my friends from abroad.

New York
New York is best for shopping. The best memories are my elegant and unique sets of dresses that I bought. There are so many options that you will just fall for the clothes available there. All the dresses that I got are so pretty that I cannot pick just one. New York is like heaven for shoppers.

Pattaya
Avi and I had gone to Pattaya to relax for three or four days. The best part is that it is very close, just five to six hours via flight. The nightlife is rocking. I just had to chill and relax, leaving behind my worries as I had Avinash for company.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

K9040netolaaviruanusha34instcrisashna26

netola Groupbie
netola
netola

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
they get around  wow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aviru

radev85 Groupbie
radev85
radev85

Posted: 23 September 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Wow lovely article..avina made 4 each other...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aviru

Go to top