Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maheen210 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Part # 2

--------------------------

Nupur:  "Harshad, tum isko jaante ho?" (confused)

Harshad: "bohot achi tarha.. iske naam se yeh jitna shareef lagta hai na, utna hai nahin. Bachpan se school ka one and only gunda tha yeh' "

Manav(smiling continuously): "Dude, mujhe pata hai tu mujhse obsessed hai lekin yaar tu itni tareef kare ga meri,  toh main sharam ke mare marr jaon ga." (smirks)

Mayank: "Nupur meet Manav, mera chota bhai. (Nupur and Manav handshake) I guess, Harshad tum toh Manav ko already jaante ho. So please main yahan koi immature jhagra nahi chahta. Agar tum dono bigair ladey yahan baith sakte ho toh that's good varna you both can leave. "(In a serious tone)

'Wow Mayank tum toh bohot hi dominant aur sophisticated ho' ab mazah aye ga tumhe jaanne main', Nupur thought. 

Immediately after this, Harshad and Manav both departed from the venue. After this encounter, neither Mayank nor Nupur had the energy to talk and interrogate eachother due to which Mayank left with his family and Nupur went to sleep. Nevertheless, their rishta has been finalized now, nd their engagement is to take place day after tomorrow.

Next Morning, Taani, after fully getting dressed up, scurried to get to her college. She always smiled when she witnessed the hustle bustle of Delhi, however some high society people in her eyes degraded this liveliness. It was not that she wasn't rich or anything, after all she was the youngest sibling of Mayank Malhotra but unexpectedly, she liked to travel in buses, spend time with her bestfriends which were the books and above all, she was easy with being a little serious.

Taani: "Mayank bhaiyya ne toh bola tha ke Nupur mujhse abhi thodi dair mein milein gi. I wonder where she is." (waiting outside her college)

Nupur got off her car and started searching for taani, mayank's younger sister. Afterall they had'nt met when Mayank had come to her house. Plus, Mayank said he wanted taani's approval which surprisingly saddened Nupur, but considering the fact that Mayank nd Nupur hardly knew eachother, it was understandable.

Taani: "And you must be Nupur saxena. (Nupur was totally confused) ab aap mujhse yeh mat poochey ga ke maine kaise pehchana aap ko. Mayank bhaiyya ne aap ki photo dikhayi thi."

Nupur:  "Oh. That's good. Toh, tumhe literature main kab se interest hai?" (they started walking)

Taani: "Bachpan se. I've always loved the stories of Oscar Wilde, Charles Dickens, etc."

Nupur: "and what do you think about Shakepeare?"

Taani: "Nah, mere type ka nahi hai. I think us becharay ne pyaar ke bare mein likh kar apna time waste kia tha. Jo cheez aap ko dard ke ilava kuch nahi deti us ke bare main likhne ka kya faida? I mean, sibling love, husband wife wala pyaar aur maa baap wala pyaar alag hai' lekin yeh gf aur bf wala, bhaee meri toh dictionary main fazool hai."

Nupur thought, 'God, yeh kya hamesha itniii serious rehti hai! I mean c'mon romeo Juliet kisko nahi pasand, woh romance, candles ke beech.....' (her thoughts get interrupted)

Taani: "im sooo sorry I have to go for my literature class. I know we spent such little time together but Chalo kuch nahi hota, I really like you, we'll meet up some other time. Thank you Nupur bhabhi for such a wonderful time. (hesitates) I can call you Nupur bhabhi, right?"

Nupur (touched by taani's words): "ofcourse you can! I mean ofcourse agar tumhare bhaiyya ko main pasand ayi aur '"(interrupted)

Taani: "Chill bhabhi. Aap ne waapis se blabbering start kar di. Main apne bhaiyya ko bohot achi tarha se jaante hoon, he wont be able to say no to such an amazing woman." (winks)

(after taani leaves) Nupur: "Yeh hai thori si serious, lekin dil se bohot achi hai. Well, har cheez perfect nahi hoti'" (grins)

After this Nupur goes back to her house as she has to select the appropriate jewellery, clothes etc for her engagement. 

Nupur: "Mamma! Please, agar mujhe aap ne aur kaprein dikhaye toh main pagal ho jaon gi. Waise hi mujhe samhaj nahi aa raha ke main kya pehnu. Meri pehli engagement hai, 50th nahin."

Mum: " Baita isi liye toh main sab cheez perfect karna chahti hoon. Ab jaldi se ek dress select karo jab tak main bakhi ki arrangements dekh kar aati hoon." (in a tired voice)

Outside Nupur's house, Mayank was getting out from his car. Nupur's mum i.e his sasu maa, had called him saying it was important so he had to come.

Mayank: " Namaste Aunty. Ji, aap ko koi important kaam  tha mujh se?"

Saas: " Woh Mayank beta, mujhe tumhe ek gift dena tha. (handing him a box wrapped up by gift paper) Yeh, Nupur ke papa ne aap ko diya hai. Hum chahtay hain ke aap yeh sherwani apni engagement par pehne." (smiles)

Mayank: "Aunty yeh sab karne ki kya zarurat thi. Waise thank u so much. Main pakka sure hoon ke bohot achi ho gi." (looked down upon the box and gave one of his best, sweetest smile)

When Mayank left the room while walking towards the stairs, he saw Nupur all annoyed, screaming at the top of her lungs, at her maid in her room. He went to her door and started staring at her in such a way as if there was a beautiful, one in a million gem in front of his eyes. Although Nupur loved everything including new, pretty clothes , but she had got exhausted in trying to choose the best outfit for her engagement. She was standing in front of the mirror struggling to choose, when she abruptly saw Mayank from the mirror. She blushed at the way he was staring at her. But mostly because of how handsome was he looking in a white collar shirt with a pair of blue denims. The dress which Nupur had in her hands was of baby pink color, with a net dupatta. Through the actions of her eyes, Nupur asked him if that one was good, but he made a grumpy face. Althought it should've been irritable, it looked more like a cute expression on him. Then she picked another one which was red, sauce wala red. Mayank showed no interest in that one too. Then she made a final attempt as she had selected 3 best dresses from the whole collection. The lehenga was of royale blue and silver color, with extremely beautiful embroidery. When Mayank saw that, he immediately approved it by winking at Nupur and then wolf whistled when she put the dupatta on herself. Nupur again blushed. How badly Mayank was smitten by this girl who he had met approximately 1 or 2 days ago. He just wanted to stare at her, while she laughed, made funny faces and best of all, smiled, the most genuine smile of the world.

"Arey Wah Mayank Malhotra, shaadi hui nahi teri aur tu pehle se hi romance par practice kar raha hai. Yeh larki mein kuch toh khaas hai". He thought and smirked.

The moment Mayank left, Nupur shut the door of her room and started ball dancing with her invisible partner. She was extremely impressed by Mayank's conduct. They did not exactly converse, but She loved his attitude. The way he changed his expressions every second, the way he flaunted his dimples'. Arghh. Nupur was absolutely smitten by him, but she just hoped that his condition was the same. While she was in her dreamland, Manav came in bursting the door as if trying to reveal someone's secretive acts.

Manav: "Oh Shucks! W*H! Kahan hain woh? Mujhe pata hai woh yahin kahin chupay hue hain." (looks at Nupur with the suspicious eye)

Nupur: "Wait, What? First of all tum mere kamre main kya kar rahe ho and kaun kahan chupa hua hai?(confused). If you mean Harshad, then Sorry Manav, woh yahan nahi hai. Mujhe toh samhaj hi nahi aata ke tum dono'"(interrupted)

Manav: " Please im not interested in knowing where that pappu is.(Nupur opens her mouth to defend Harshad) waise bhi main yahan apne bhaiyya ko aap ke saath romance karte hue pakarney aya tha kyunke phir main un ko poore waqt tang kar paata. Jab mujhe pata chala ke bhai meeting ke liye late ho gaye hain toh mujhe samhaj aa gaya tha ke larki ka maamla hai, aur aap se behtar kaun ho sakta hai.. meri pyaari, Nupur bhabhi ."(Nupur smiled when she heard bhabhi )

Nupur: "Mujh se behtar? Kya matlab? Waise Manav mujhe please yeh batao gai ke Mayank ki koi girlfriend reh chuki hai ya nahi?"

Manav: "Oho! Bhabhi being possessive! Nahi bhabhi yaar. Unki girlfriends toh unki files hai. Unko kabhi bhi airi gairi larkiyon ko dekhne ka time nahi mila toh unko date karne ka kaise mile ga? Bilkul mujse alag."

Nupur was glad that Mayank was like her in this aspect, but the difference was that he was busy in working and she was busy in writing lovey-dovey peoms for her literature tests, etc (being a Literature student) and watching love stories.

Nupur: "achaw? Toh aap hamain bataye gai ke aap kaise hain?"

Manav: "Aap jaisa chahein gi mujhe, main waisa banne ko tayyar hoon. Main koshish karta hoon ke sab khush rahay. (rolls his eyes) ab meri galti nahi hai ke larkiyaan tab hi khush rehti hain jab main un ke paas hota hoon."

Nupur: "haan haan bas. Ab tum apni itni tareef karo gai toh tum par yakeen karna hi parhe ga."

Nupur was absentminded during this whole conversation. She probably was still in her dreamland as she was smiling the whole time.

After a few minutes, Manav said:  " Bhabhi aap agar bhai ko apne khayalon se nikaalne ki koshish kar rahi hain toh chor de. Larkiyaan bhai ke uppar buri tarha lattu hain."

Nupur(suddenly alert): "kya?"

Manav : "Haan bhabhi, aap ke to-be pati dev, market main bohot wanted hain. Aakhir woh genuineness, sweetness aur looks ka package sab main nahi hota'. Siwaye mere" (grinned)

Nupur: "Tum zyada uchlo mat Manav ek dafa tumhari shaadi hone do phir batati hoon"

Manav: "Shaadi? Woh kya hota hai? Yeh agreement ke poori zindagi ya shayad 7 janam ek hi larki ke saath rehna hai? ' bhabhi mujhe yeh samhaj nahin aata k eek insaan ek hi larki ke saath poori zindagi kaise guzaar sakta hai. Kabhi kisi ki aankhein achi, toh kabhi  kisi ke baal ya figure ya" (interrupted)

Nupur: "acha bas bas. I get it. Tum na bilkul bhi apni behen ya bhai jaise nahin ho."

Manav: " Mujhe pata hai bhabhi, ke main one in a million hoon. Meri tareef karne ki zarurat nahi hai, mujhe pehle se hi pata hai yeh." (smiles)

Nupur: "Acha ab bohot ho gayi gapshup, Tum ghar jao apne, mujhe bakhi ki tayyariyan bhi karni hain" (getting him outside her room)

Manav (as the door is closing): "Bhabhi, Thank You."

Nupur: "Kis liye?"

Manav : "Meri bhabhi banney ke liye. Main aap ka intezaar karun ga, jaldi aana." (smiled like a kid)

Nupur (after he went) : "Devar mera hai bohot acha, khoob jamein gi. " (smiles)

The Khanna's were having a party at their place. Harshad's dad had won a deal with the French businessman who would help Mr. Khanna  in his telecommunication business.

Harshad:  "Yaar, yeh party kitni boring hai, saari auntiyaan nazar aa rahi hain. In main se koi bhi ek apni beti ko saath le aate toh mazah aa jata." (making a puppy dog face)

Ankita: "Harshad tum kabhi sudhro gai nahi. Atleast provide a decent example to your sister." (blinks her eyes continuously)

Harshad: "Hey! I got a catch. Woh dekh black dress main jo larki khari hai."

Ankita: "Dude tumhari type ki nahi hai. Personality wali lagti hai woh tumhari typical brainless bimbo type nahi."

Harshad: " Anki, jab shair ko bhook lagti hai toh woh kuch bhi khane ko tayyar ho jata hai, aur abhi main bohottt bhooka hoon!" (grins)

Ankita: "Main tumhari baat nahi kar rahi thi. Woh samajdaar dikhti hai, tumhare haath nahi aye gi"

Harshad: "Acha, baita tum 'guru' ko challenge kar rahi ho. Chal aa tujhe dikhata hoon ke main us se pehle baat nahi karu ga, woh khud hi pehle initiative le gi" (winks)

Harshad went and stood right beside the girl, Tara, and ordered red wine for himself. He was dressed in a black tux with a white collar shirt and amazingly stylish shoes. His hair were combed back without any spikes and he looked like a total gentleman. Harshad stood there for quite a long time until Tara glanced at him.

'Ab train pakray gi speed'.  He texted this to ankita.

Tara: "Isnt it wonderful that what a person doesn't find in anyone's company, he finds it in alcohol."

Harshad: "And What would that be, miss?" (Dukhi aatma lagti hai, easy catch hai. He thought).

Tara: "Choro. Maine shayad kuch zyada hi pee li hai is liye pata nahi kya bakwaas kar rahi hoon."

Harshad: " Aap jaisi khubsurat  larki ko naraaz nahi hona chahiye. Im sure aap aur bhi achi lagti ho gi muskuraatay hue." (smiles)

Tara(blushes and is totally impressed): "humph. Thank you. Well, enough of the sad talk. Wanna dance?"

Harshad(rolls his eyes): "Yea, sure"

He then texted ankita saying that he had won. When Harshad came back after a few minutes

Ankita asked him(disappointedly), : "Harshad how do you do it? I mean tum kaise in bechari larkiyon ke dil tode sakte ho? Tumhe thora sa bhi guilt mehsoos nahi hota?"

Harshad(in a serious tone): " Anki main in sab ko koi jhooti umeedein nahi deta. Un ko mere saath mazah aata hai isi liye main unko khush karta hoon. I swear, maine kabhi kisi ka bhi galat istamaal nahi kiya."

Ankita: " Mujhe aap par yakeen hai bro, but still, u know. I mean aap ki dream girl kaisi ho gi??" (curiously/excitedly)

Harshad: "Humphh. Main koi dream girl wagaire main yakeen nahi karta. Its all nonsense."(confidently)

Ankita: "Achaw?? Chale agar mile ya na mile, phir bhi aap ke dil hi dil main koi toh perfect girl ho gi' batao na plzzzz'."(eagerly)

Harshad: "koi aisi jo sab se alag ho phir bhi un main se ek ho. Jo loving ho, caring ho, and most of all, honest ho. Bilkul bhi fakeness na ho us main." (thoughtfully)

Ankita: "Arey waah! Uske toh khayalon ne hi mere bro ko engineer se poet bana dia. Kya yeh dream girl poetry ki classes bhi deti hai??"

On the other side of the city, Taani was trying to finish her poem as she had chosen to write a poem for her assignment rather than an essay. She was extremely tired so she just shut it all and dozed off. In the morning, she woke up and was brushing her teeth , still afraid of how her teacher would react to the late submission of her assignment. When she came out, she got ready, and was about to leave when Manav stopped her.

Manav: "Why so serious, batman? "(jokingly)

Taani (tensed up a bit) : "Manav, im not in the mood. I really need to go otherwise I'll be late for lectures. Waise bhi maine apna assignment bhi complete nahi kia toh meri teacher mujhse aur gussa ho gi."

Manav: "Chill, sis! Zyada se zyada kya ho ga, tum expel ho jao gi. Aur kya? Bro kis liye itne paise kamatay hain? Same color ki, but zyada quantity wali shirts par? Nahin toh. Hahahah" (started laughing )

Taani: "Manav, Mayank bhaiyya ke bare main kuch nahi, toh kya hua agar woh hotel mein same color ki shirt, magar nayi, har din pehen kar jate hain. Waise bhi abhi mere paas time nahi hai, maine assignment bhi nahi kia hai, im so dead! This is the first time'" (interrupted)

Manav: "Wait wait, express train. Mere paas solution hai, class bunk kar lo, ya better, chutti maar lo. Main abhi waise bhi coffee shop ja raha tha, wanna tag along? "

Mayank: "Yeh itni subah subah shor kis cheez ka hai? (rubs his eyes) Taani tum abhi tak college nahi gayi? Manav, tum isko kya patti parha rahe ho?" (raises one of his eyebrow).

Manav: "Bhai main toh, I mean kuch nahi.. bas Taani se pooch raha tha ke uska college kaisa ja raha hai'"(innocently)

Taani: "Nahiiiiii. Mayank bhaiyya yeh mujhe chutti karne ko keh raha tha lekin sorry, Manav, main nahi karu gi chutti, bhalay hi maine exam ke liye bhi parha na ho" (smiles)

Mayank: "That's like my sis! Manav, yaar atleast apni choti behen se kuch seekho" (after taani leaves) "Taani jaisi honest larki maine ab tak toh nahi dekhi. Itni hardworking aur straightforward har cheez main, parhai se leke rishton tak"

Manav: "Hawww! Bhai! Main bhabhi ko bataon ga ke aap un ko sab se honest nahi samajhte' tsk tsk tsk"(runs upstairs)

Mayank: "Bachu main tujhe choru ga nahi!" (chases him)

-------------------------------------------------------

Edited by angel_lover - 13 years ago
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aaaaaaw I love the brother/sister relationships they all have.

And Nupur and Mayank seem so smitten 😍

Haiii Harshuuuu 😍, is it bad to say I'm already having besharmi thoughts (I told you Hoorie- 24/7) 🀣.

Bas ab Harshu ko ski dream girl miljaaye to maze hi maza 😍

Amazingly written Hoorie πŸ€—

LY <3 <3Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

Aaaaaaw I love the brother/sister relationships they all have.

And Nupur and Mayank seem so smitten 😍

Haiii Harshuuuu 😍, is it bad to say I'm already having besharmi thoughts (I told you Hoorie- 24/7) 🀣.

Bas ab Harshu ko ski dream girl miljaaye to maze hi maza 😍

Amazingly written Hoorie πŸ€—

LY <3 <3

Lubzie, its written by my sister, Maheen. I just edited it a bit πŸ˜‰

Hahaha totally Lubzie, 24/7/365 besharmi 🀣🀣🀣

Mileyge, mileyga.. sabko sab kuch milega πŸ˜†πŸ˜
Thanks for liking those relations :)

Love you πŸ€—
Edited by -Hoor- - 13 years ago
LubzA thumbnail
Oooops, I just re-read it, sorry Maheen. Credit to you πŸ˜†Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
Maheen210 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
haha no its ok.πŸ˜‰ Waise bhi she's my sister, so it doesnt really matters who gets the credit.😎.. Thanks for liking it.😊
RiyaDutta thumbnail
Hoor,
Loved the whole concept....πŸ˜ƒ Thanks a lot for sharing dear....πŸ€—
Really liked the attachment between the siblings....πŸ˜ƒ
cant wait to read further....πŸ˜‰
Plz add me to ur PM list as well....😊
Edited by R_Dutta - 13 years ago
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwww loved da convo between manav and nupur πŸ˜³ true devar and bhabhi relationship😳 and mayank and nupur are too cute😍 now i can't wait for manav and ankita's love story to begin and also harshad and tani's too😍😍 Edited by CuteCherry - 13 years ago
sharmeeli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey dear, really like this ff😳
plzzz add me in the PM list😳
and thank you for the PM dear😳
priya185 thumbnail
just read part one
man harshad and manav fighting
nice start
priya185 thumbnail