Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
wow sisy i didnt knew u wrote FFs...u chupi rustam.. .:p on a serious note i loved the idea of 3 pair's luv story...luking fw 2 it...cont sooon :D
.PINK. thumbnail
hey Hoorii
would lov e to read ur FF
plezz do continue soon
n plezz add me in ur pm list

n btw da character stretch iz amazinGGG
can'T wait to read more :)
-Linu
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: mishti_17

Awww Hoor.. πŸ€— My fav 3 couples... Awww Mayank and Manav are siblings and Taani is their sister dearest😍 And Ankita is Harshad's sisterπŸ˜ƒ And Nupur is their friend.. I cant wait till you update now😍

Aww thanks for replying Kalindi πŸ€—
Im glad you like MN too.. i didnt know that though πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: manasi_31

πŸ₯³

Me is a crazy crazy damn crazy MayUr, ArMan and now TaAnu fan....😍 (in the proper sequence of whose fan I became first πŸ˜†)
Dunno dear how much will I be able to follow through your FF for the next 1 month, but I am sure you are gonna rock it I can understand it with the way you have started with the character sketch itself πŸ‘πŸΌ
All the best and keep PMing me the updates.... I'll check them all after I'll be back on 14th....πŸ˜‰

Wow dude, you too? I never knew u guys were MN fans too πŸ˜†
Aww thanks so much for that πŸ€— Sure, will do so.. Nd u better read em once you're back πŸ˜›

Originally posted by: achoose

nice cs dear........am a great of mayank and nupur..i havent watched taanu and arman, but heard a lot about t hese couples...

cant wait to read more..
pls continue soon......................

Thanks alot for commenting.. Yup, will update soon :)

-Hoor- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nabi.ARti

Wow, thanks for the pm..
Im a big mayur fan.. And i like the two other couples too..
Cant wait for more..😊

Aww thankyou.. will update soon :)

Originally posted by: -Faria-

Congrtas dear
i m a die hard mayur fan- so would like to read ur ff
but i vhave a  req - plz make manav as elder brother and myank as his younger bro
i think it'll become more realistic.
add me to ur pm list

Surely i'll add u in the PM list.. Nd about ur request, Mayank has to be the elder one. Reason behing this you'll understand once we start posting the FF :)

Originally posted by: -Sidra-

wow sisy i didnt knew u wrote FFs...u chupi rustam.. .:p on a serious note i loved the idea of 3 pair's luv story...luking fw 2 it...cont sooon :D

Haha sis apse kya chupana? πŸ˜‰
Aww thank you.. will continue soon :)

Originally posted by: rkmnsg

hey Hoorii

would lov e to read ur FF
plezz do continue soon
n plezz add me in ur pm list

n btw da character stretch iz amazinGGG
can'T wait to read more :)
-Linu

Heeey Linu πŸ€— Long time na? Khair, good to see you here :) Yup, will add you to the pm list. Thanks for liking it :)
priya185 thumbnail
res
 -edited

nice characterization cant wait to see more
& great can't wait to read sush in less serious role in this 😳 dont deprive us of sushita scenes like balaji 🀣 
p.s. ankita and harshad together is like my dream mixed couple 😳 
btw i dont normally read ffs at all, liked the couples and concept issiliye might read sometimes 😳
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 13 years ago
CuteCherry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awwww i love the charater sketch..i m all excited for itπŸ˜ƒ when are u goin to start writing da story??
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey great cheractor sketch
sensodyne thumbnail
This sounds interesting! Looking forward to read.πŸ˜ƒ

-Hoor- thumbnail

Part 1:

It was 9 am of a very pleasant Saturday morning, when both the Khanna siblings were sleeping in their respective rooms. Just then, Harshad got a call on his cellphone, nd it was his best friend, Nupur. Just too lazy to receive the call, Harshad turned the phone upside down to avoid the loud ring tone of his phone. But continuous calls made him finally receive the call.

'Shukar tumne utha liya phone!', said Nupur. ' Main kabse call kar rahi hoon.. apni laziness se baaz nahin aaoge tum'.

'Hmmm', answered Harshad.

Nupur: 'Uth naa Harshad.. zaroori baat karni hai tujhse'

Harshad: 'Bol!'

Nupur: 'Aese nahin.. pehle sahi se utho, aur Ankita ko lekar fauran mere ghar aao'

Harshad: 'Time dekha hai tune? Subah ke 9 baje tujhe aesi kaunsi zaroori baat karni hai?'

Nupur: 'Tu aa pehle, phir batati hoon'

Harshad (in an irritated voice): 'Kya hai yaar' weekend par bhi log soney nahin dete'

Nupur: 'Meri zindagi ki sabsi important baat hai, Harshu. Jaldi aa na please'

Harshad: 'Sabse important?' (rubs his eyes nd sits up) 'Acha main bas 20 mins mein Anki ke saath aa raha hoon'

Harshad wakes Anki up, nd both rush to Nupur's place to know the 'most important news' of Nupur's life. Both ring the door bell, nd Nupur opens it.

Nupur: 'Finally tum dono agaye!'

Anki: 'Ab please bataogi tum ke kya baat hai?'

Nupur (holds their hand nd makes them sit down): 'Mera rishta pakka ho gaya hai'

Anki/Harshad (pops their eyes out): 'WHAT?! Kya? Kab? Kaise?'

Nupur: 'Array, relax. Itna shock naa ho. Mujhe bhi aaj hi pata chala. Infact, Harshu, tujhe call karne se ek ghanta pehle hi maa ne yeh baat mujhe batayi'

Anki: 'Who sab choro.. par yeh batao hai kaun? Karta kya hai? And all the details!'

Nupur: 'Papa ke friend ka beta hai.. Avari Hotel ka Managing Director hai. (starts talking in a hurried tone) Smart hai, good looking hai, business bhi acha hai, intelligent hai, wagera wagera'

Harshad (rolls his eyes nd stares at her): 'Abey.. tune osko dekha bhi hai kya? Jo tu aese oski tareef pe tareef kiye ja rahi hai'

Anki: 'Haan batao.. hot hai kya?'

Nupur: 'Umm.. haan dekha hai, mili bhi hoon'

Anki: 'Hain? Kab? Kahaan?'

Nupur: 'Bachpan mein mili thi.. jab mein 12 years ki thi'

Harshad (bursts out laughing): 'Haan tou phir oske bachpan ke chehre se hi shaadi karle?'

Nupur: 'Mujhe nahin pata.. Woh aaj ayega apni family ke saath, tou tum dono khud hi dekh lena ke who kaisa hai'

Its evening time.. Finally the to-be husband of Nupur is to arrive. While Nupur is getting highly nervous, both Harshu nd Anki cant wait to meet the 'man'.

The door bell rings, the Malhotra's have finally made their entries. While Nupur's family is chatting with the Malhotra's in the drawing room, NuHaTa (nupur-harshad-ankita) are waiting in the living room. Nupur's mom comes nd tells Nupur that her to-be husband nd his siblings will be sent to the living room only. So that all of them can talk without any formalities.

NuHaTa are waiting for them to come, nd just then, Ankita's cellphone rings. It was her mom's call who told her to come back home as she needed Anki's help. So Anki tells Nupur that she'll meet his to-be some other day, nd right now she has to leave. As soon as she leaves, the to-be husband of Nupur, Mayank Malhotra, wnters the living room. Dressed in blue jeans and black shirt, he totally stunned Nupur.

Mayank (to Nupur): Hii!

Mayank (forwards his hand for a hand shake with Harshad): Heey!

Harshad (while shaking his hand): Hi, nice to meet you. Nd your name is?

Mayank: Mayank, Mayank Malhotra.

Harshad: Oh, Mayank, im Harshad. Nupur's best friend.

Nupur is still mesmerized by seeing such a gentleman like Mayank. The three of them sit nd Harshad nd Mayank start chatting, while Nupur is kinda shy nd all. Mayank tells Harshad nd Nupur how he has taken over the Hotel Chains after his father's death. He tells them that his mother remembered Nupur nd was very fond of her since the childhood, so she was very keen for his nd Nupur's marriage.

Harshad (to Nupur): 'Bhaee.. maine tou fully approve kardia tere Mayank ko.'

Harshad (to Mayank): 'Bas ab aap humari Nupur ka pura khayal rakhna.. Meri sabse achi dost hai, isko kissi tarah ki choth na pohche'

Mayank: 'Nae nae.. ' (is interrupted by Manav, who comes in the living room all of a sudden)

Manav: 'Kaise nahin rakhega khayal.. Akhir mera bhai hai' (puts his hand over Mayank's shoulder) 'Manav Malhotra ka bhai hai'

Harshad (completely astonished nd furious): 'Tu? Tu yahaan kya kar raha hai?' (his voice volume increases)

(Flashback)

A boy is sitting on the bench, nd trying to solve some Math problems. Just then, the bully of the school penetrated the atmosphere. When Harshad saw Manav approaching him, he got up nd tried to run away, but Manav grabbed his collar nd started his daily schedule of ragging. Manav nd his puppies took away Harshad's books nd glasses nd started teasing him.

Manav had always teased Harshad by calling him a 'nerd', 'jerk' and a 'loser'.

(Flashback Ends)

Manav: 'Haan main. Tou? Ab tu rona na shuru kar dena!'

Harshad (to Nupur): 'Nupur, tu isko bol ke yeh chup rahe warna main..' (interrupted)

Manav: 'Awww.. Baby hurt hogaya?!'

Edited by -Hoor- - 13 years ago
-Hoor- thumbnail
PM list

salma009supriyamnfanCuteCherryangel_lovermishti_17Lubz.TaAnunishrNabi.ARtiachoosemanasi_31.PINK.-Faria--Sidra-, -Priyalicious-, aancchal, nishr, -Maha-.

Note: If you want to be added in the PM list, kindly 'like' this post :)

Edited by -Hoor- - 13 years ago