Page 1
Page   of 25
Page 2 Page 25

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Hey guys!

Im Hoor nd umm, this is like my 2nd try on writing. Last time i wrote a FF which was back in 2006 or 2007 i guess, nd it was on Lakshya-KT nd Saksham-P2 (which i never completed LOL).
So yeah, its been a long time since then, so please be gentle nd try to ignore some writing faults. LOL

Well, most of you here must be knowing, nd those who dont, i absolutely LOVE Mayank-Nupur, Onurag-Taani nd Manav-Archana. The chemistry between these couples is like Fire! Nd yeah, i love KaSh too, but 4 couples in a FF would have rather turned out to be a disaster LOL so am not including them in this FF, at the moment.

So this FF features my most favorite 3 couples; MayUr, TaAnu nd ArMan!

Also, none of you here would be knowing that my sister is a member of IF too. Not very active though, but she'll help me in writing this FF. In cases where im busy due to college nd exams, she'd update instead. Her name is Maheen (angel_lover) so you guys can add her in ur Buddy List too.

We'll update the FF every once in a week, depending upon my college nd Maheen's school. But at the moment, i dont have exams so probably i'll update it more often :)

Comments/Suggestions/Criticisms are always welcome :)

Edited by -Hoor- - 02 April 2011 at 5:07pm

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009randomperson123CuteCherrydmg_roks_antara.NoOn.BubblyRBhawna_artisensodynemanasi_31FavouriteofallsreevijayanFangirl_AnnieFaria.-SMay31--Maha-afshanafreen.Nabi.Meehak.RiyaDuttaLubz.TaAnumishti_17sita11.PINK.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "|.Life Is Crazy.|MayUr,TaAnu,ArManFF.P6 on page22" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 4:52am | IP Logged
Character Sketch!

The Malhotra's :

Mayank Malhotra: He is the eldest of his 3 siblings, nd henceforth, very mature, gentle nd family oriented. He is 25. His dad has passed away nd therefore, he is the owner of his dad's business i.e of Hotel Chains. So, he is right now, the Managing Director of the Avari Hotels in India.

Manav Malhotra: He is an extremely flirtatious guy, who is an expert in wooing ladies by his charm. He is 23 years old, nd the younger brother of Mayank. He is a guy who's full of attitude.

Taani Malhotra: She is 20, nd the youngest in the family. She is the apple of everyone's eyes in the family nd is highly loved by her two older brothers. By nature, she is serious, sober nd studious.

Edited by -Hoor- - 14 February 2011 at 5:35am

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009supriyamnfansharmeelialina_laledmg_roks_antara.NoOn.CuteCherryBhawna_artiiluvsalmankirti123sensodynemanasi_31Favouriteofall-Nahi--SMay31-iloveyouafridiafshanafreenFaria..Nabi.Meehak.RiyaDuttaLubz.TaAnu.PINK.mishti_17

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:38am | IP Logged

The Khanna's :

Harshad Khanna: He is the older one of the two siblings, nd is 23 years old. He is the 'Prince Charming' of every girl.. full of charm, nd at the same time, pretty flirtatious too.

Ankita Khanna: She is the younger sister of Harshad, nd is 22 years old. She is a very sweet, spontaneous nd fun loving girl. She is practical, nd wild at the same time.

x ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- x

Nupur Saxena: She is a very friendly nd a highly romantic person. She is 23 years old nd is the best friend of Harshad nd Ankita. Together, these three are known as the 'Three Musketeers'.

Edited by -Hoor- - 14 February 2011 at 5:42am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

salma009prachitsupriyamnfansharmeelialina_laleMaheen210dmg_roks_antara.NoOn.CuteCherry-Shobhu21-kirti123iluvsalmanBhawna_artiFairyfariamanasi_31Favouriteofallsreevijayansensodyne-Nahi-afshanafreen.Nabi.Meehak.RiyaDuttaLubz.TaAnuFaria.-SMay31-.PINK.mishti_17

-Hoor-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Hoor-

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prachitiluvsalmanLubz.TaAnuRiyaDuttailoveyouafridi.PINK.

Lubz.TaAnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Lubz.TaAnu

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Finally had the chance to edit.. sorry Hoorie LOL.

Loving the idea of a TaAnu FF Day Dreaming.... but also interested in the other couples because I don't watch any of the other shows.LOL

But khair, I'm looking forward to it.. Hug

And heyy to your sis too Wink

Love Yooou <3 <3

Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 15 February 2011 at 3:21pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hoor-

mishti_17

IF-Stunnerz

mishti_17

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Awww Hoor.. Hug My fav 3 couples... Awww Mayank and Manav are siblings and Taani is their sister dearestDay Dreaming And Ankita is Harshad's sisterBig smile And Nupur is their friend.. I cant wait till you update nowDay Dreaming

-Hoor-

manasi_31

IF-Rockerz

manasi_31

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Party

Me is a crazy crazy damn crazy MayUr, ArMan and now TaAnu fan....Day Dreaming (in the proper sequence of whose fan I became first LOL)
Dunno dear how much will I be able to follow through your FF for the next 1 month, but I am sure you are gonna rock it I can understand it with the way you have started with the character sketch itself Thumbs Up
All the best and keep PMing me the updates.... I'll check them all after I'll be back on 14th....Wink

-Hoor-

sreevijayan

IF-Rockerz

sreevijayan

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged

nice cs dear........am a great of mayank and nupur..i havent watched taanu and arman, but heard a lot about t hese couples...

cant wait to read more..
pls continue soon......................

-Hoor-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top