Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Mere Saathi#2(RN):link to 3 thread,pg.149(21/05) (Page 4)

Natasha006 Newbie
Natasha006
Natasha006

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
PS: Forgot to tell you.... read thru a few replies and got to know of your name.............. WinkIts a nice name....Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Revolutionbreez

Amor. IF-Stunnerz
Amor.
Amor.

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
nice part :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RevolutionbreezXoxowpdXoxo

prerna1 IF-Sizzlerz
prerna1
prerna1

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
nice part
loved it
plz continue soon

Revolutionbreez

fanatic 21 Goldie
fanatic 21
fanatic 21

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged
It was a rocking updt............ClapClapClapClap.

each and evry dialogue was brilliantClapClapClapClap

the emotions were shown very nicely.....ClapClapClap

gr8 updt.........truly amazing.
Clap
Clap

Revolutionbreez

dazzling_glory IF-Rockerz
dazzling_glory
dazzling_glory

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged

Hey Mana

First of all...CONGRATS on starting a new threadClapClapClap

Coming to the update...it was FANTASTIC..FABULOUS...Dil kush kar dita tusi...A BIG THANK YOU for a wonderful part.ClapClapClapClap

Seeing naina crying so hardCry, Raj wanted to go and hug her...to tell her that he was alive and right there with her, but Bunty stopped him. He knew that he had to be cautious for Rajveer.. especially when Raj was too emotional to think straight.

Naina is surprised to see gunny thereShocked. Usse Gunny ki daant sunni padi for being so careless. He was worried for Naina's safety and did not want her to be wonder around in the night. Hearing about the threat to naina's life Raj can no longer control himself and so he sends naina his hand written message.

Bunty, Raj a pakka chella haiWink...he and not only disguised his and Raj's appearance but had also brought the flock of sheep to provide the perfect cover. He very cleverly gives naina the letter while mentioning the code that Raj used. And naina was afraid that if her expectations did not come true this time...she would not be able to compose herself.

But to her immense happiness...the letter was indeed from Raj..she recognised his hand writing immediately. but could not believe that her faith had finally been proved right...her Rajveer Sir was alive.

At first she does not understand the coded message that Raj had hidden in his letter but when Gunny mocked Raj for giving them any clue..naina forgot all her emotions and become Raj's best cadet who could not let her mentor down.LOL

She even mocked Gunny that only she could understand her mentor's coded message. And when she finally deciphers it...Gunny is left amazed at Raj's intelligence. He was very impressed with Raj. To lighten the situation he even admitted that no one but Raj would dare to be naina's mentor. Naina warns him not to call her Naina Ah Singh because yeh sirf Raj ka haq haiWink

On hearing Raj's voice on the phone..naina once again breaks down due to the joy and relief that had filled her heart. Even Raj gets emotional. Naina kept insisting that she wanted to meet him right away but Raj told her that they had to be careful and that he would rake Abhi's help. Naina forbids Raj to speak to Abhi at all cost. She does not want to take any chances this time and is afraid that once again Abhi rules follow karne ke chakar mein Raj ko phasa dega. Raj agrees to take Gunny help only after he would take naina back to the academy safely.

BC is shocked to see Raj. He is concerned about Raj's health...he has realised that Raj was innocent and this time he wants to help his ex-cadet. BC gives Gunny strict instructions to ensure Raj's safety. Approve

Raj wanted to meet his naina, and his wish came true very soon. Gunny being the perfect friend had brought naina to meet Raj. Raj is touched to see that naina ko uski pasand yaad hai aur iss liye who aloo ke parathe aur dahi layi hai.Embarrassed

Naina is worried about raj's health...she wants to heal all his wounds. Where as Raj is fussing over her safety and health. Both of them are only thinking about the other.

Raj is shattered to know that Lalaji has been behind all of this. He cannot believe that his mentor was a traitor and a murderer. He breaks down completely. Naina reminds Raj to be strong as they have to put up a fight in the court. She wants him to refuse his feelings for naina when Capt Salve would question him in court. But before Raj could protest..gunny comes and take naina away.Disapprove

Waiting to see ki kaise Naina aur uski puri ganga court mein sabki chutti karte hai...so please continue soon. Hope tum bore nahi hogi mera lamba reply padh kar.

Edited by dazzling_glory - 15 February 2011 at 11:26am

Revolutionbreez

Sumi_162710 IF-Rockerz
Sumi_162710
Sumi_162710

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Firstly CONGO for the new thread dear!! Party

And muaaahhhh.....for such a lovely Valentines Gift!! Big smileBig smile

I had read the part long bak....but when I was abt to reply the net got disconnected...and then got a lil busy....so abhi aa rahi hu reply karne...Confused

Anyways...at the very beginning when I understood that Raj was pulled bak...I was like....Valentines pe April Fool kyun bana rahi hai ye?? AngryAngry

But baad me realize kiya....nah....ye Achhi Bacchi ki frnd ko usse bhi zyaaaaada......bahuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut zyada achhi hai....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...I loved the way everything happened.

Gunny was there....am happy to knw dat...Wink....and then Naina jab kehti hai "unki protege aap ho ya main"...LOLLOL....there was a beautiful essence to this whole portion...Victroy ko jab Raj....Naina kehta hai....that moment....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...haii...felt soooo nice!! Tum samajh lo na yaar....kitnaaa badhiya tha....meri expressing power aaj kal thoda kam hai...Ouch

Now next...achha hua Abhimanyu ko shaamil nahi kiya...Evil Smile...gud one!! LOL Phir RN talk...and Gunny ka kehna ki apne Sir ki call pe baat kar lena....I dont hav talktym...LOLLOL...funny tha....but cmon Gunny....dont be so mean to the love birds!! WinkLOL

Later Raj was arrested as planned....and I loved.....LOVVVEEEDDDDDD the prison scene....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed...taviz bandhna and all....veryyyy nice!! ClapClap Achha hua Gunny Naina ko le aya...Big smileEmbarrassedEmbarrassed...

And now the flashbak ends...and scene shifts to the courtroom one....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....w8ing to see how everything goes ahead...Big smileBig smile....continue soon. And thanks for such an awesum part!! Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RevolutionbreezXoxowpdXoxodazzling_glory

golu_1677 IF-Dazzler
golu_1677
golu_1677

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
great part
Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Lovely update.
Raj finally met Naina in a different way as usual.
good that Gunny scold her after knowing that her life is in danger how could she go anywhere like this?
I mean when i read that i thought after seeing Naina he will be unable to held his desire anymore to see his Naina aur to  hug his Naina in his arms tightly but nothing of that sort happened and i liked his way of thinking.
I mean the way he was trying to suppress his emotions was really not easy for him.But i loved his Captain Skills there. He understood the danger behind the matter and directly didn't give any surprise to Naina.
He was right may be someone can catch them if anyone will be chasing them than.
Raj took a nice decision by sending Chaubey to Naina for handover the letter and he knew very well that Naina will soon reach to him. And really well trained his cadet understood quickly that captain has written the letter and he is alive.
Whereas Gunny was still confused over the letter. Naina na, when she said "Captain Rajveer ki cadet kaun hai mai hoon ya aap?" i was laughing and when Gunny said that he can even not dare to make her his cadet that was nice too.
Finally first convo over phone after a long time. Naina and her condition can be understand by us as she is really lost to hear him on phone and the thought that he is still alive make her really numb. But the place was not safe enough to be there for long.
She still doesn't believe Captain Chauhan( we too) and Gunny can be believed. Good that he got arrested by himself. Gunny was strictly ordered about the confidentially of matter but Naina is over all the restrictions, how is that possible that she would not meet him when he is around?
The scene when Naina went to meet him in jail was really superb and it was expected that after seeing Raj her all tears will come out. Raj too was speechless because of emotions. I loved their reunion after ages( for Naina & Raj)
Well written and well described.
So Raj got the biggest shock of his life that Lala jee is responsible for all of this but thank god Naina was there to handle him in that situation otherwise Raj was unable to control his emotions. Naina gave a relax to him.
Naina is right, if Salve will again be able to prove that Raj has done the crime for passion so he might get bigger punishment, so for now he must not give them a chance for that and i am hopeful that Naina will win the case.
Try to update soon dear.

Go to top