Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
It was an amazing part and thnx for the valentines day gift.............
RiddhiB thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
nice update..
happy for RN..
flashback scene was good but..u know!!
anyways, cont. asap..
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Happy Valentine's Day 😊

Edited by suhana_dixit - 13 years ago
KrishnaSourav thumbnail
Happy Valentine's day to u and all.
congratulation for new thread.
 nice part. loved it.
update soon.
lallulal2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Lovely part........hope capt. salve jyaada drama na kare.............all the best to raj for the case........update soon....
ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Mana.............😊

Happy Valentine's Day to u too....❀️

What an update yaar.......m just speechless.... I don't have words to say...m so overwhelmed with this update.....πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 

Maybe I will be able to comment once I regain some composure....and that will not be possible without my reading this update for the second or third time.... πŸ˜†and if by then...I can control myself...then you will have a longer comment....πŸ˜†otherwise isi se tujhe kaam chalana padega...... πŸ˜›yaar chha gai tu............kya update tha........πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
awesoooooooome......
superb...
wonderful......
fab......
loved it........
thanx for the pm........
suhana.dixit thumbnail
Congratulations for the completing the first thread of Mere Sathi...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
suhana.dixit thumbnail

Hi Mana

Update was just perfect πŸ‘ and it suited the Valentine Day tooπŸ˜ƒ
I thought its Raj who will come to Naina but it was Gunny who end up being with her..Naina's pain was tearing Raj and he wanted to reach her but Chaubey didn't wanted him in any danger..He took the risk himself and gave the coded letter to Naina..She was too shocked at first but then she cudn't believe it after reading it..She was so happy..never she has felt more alive..she cracked to code too and Raj was so proud to b her mentor..
their conversation was full of pain and longing for each other..How they wanted to comfort each other but they had to wait for the right moment..
That masked man who went to meet BC was indeed Raj..
Naina was so happy to meet him in person..She cud hardly stop her tears from flowing..even Raj cudn't control his emotions anymore..
Raj was so happy to see that Naina clearly remember abt his favourite food and she brought it for him too.😊
Raj was so shattered when he came to know abt the real culprit who was none other than his Mentor whom he respected and trusted above every1..
He was thankfull for Naina's support and love..He cudn't gave up without a fight and he cudn't let down Naina now..
I hope everything will b fine now...😊

Pls continue soon
Bye

Edited by suhana_dixit - 13 years ago
Natasha006 thumbnail
Hi Mana..............

on the second thread of Mere Saathi.....

Tussi to chha gaye....................hayeeeeeeeeeee

Lovely update darling.... u have depicted the emotions of both Raj and Naina so well..... absolutely lovely and amazing..... there couldn't be a better continuation to LRL....u have done it so nicely...... I always wanted something like this to happen in the court scene..... and after reading your fic....my wish has been granted....

The love which Raj and Naina have for each other was depicted in a subtle manner,..... yet there were elements of high romance in them............ well done Mana...........so nice........... The way Naina proved herself to be a true protegee  of raj and the way she unraveled the code.... then the way she took care of him...taking his favourite food, tending to his wounds, then supporting Raj..... oh.....so lovely......... 

You have to do with this short comment..... short because the update was very long.... I can never write this long an update............(How u do it amazes me..........) and m going to read this part once again.....

Byee...
Take care.......
See Ya....
Natasha....