Don't forget our Shahids today - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by rahulvaid1

Payel pyaari chutki😊Happy Valentines day to you😊
same to u  rahul bhaia😊😊...
 A grand salute to our national heros..❤️..Jai Hind.
Tqs for the info Ankit...
Originally posted by ladybird9

A grand salute to our national heros..❤️..Jai Hind.
Tqs for the info Ankit...

A grand salute to you mam👏for being so positive and supporting INDIA yesterday👏

A grand salute to you mam👏for being so positive and supporting INDIA yesterday👏

heyy yeh kyaaa....kindly edit ur comments naa this thread is for our national heros..lets not write abt ourselves here plzz..i will edit my comment once u doo it..tqs in adv...😊

heyy yeh kyaaa....kindly edit ur comments naa this thread is for our national heros..lets not write abt ourselves here plzz..i will edit my comment once u doo it..tqs in adv...😊

Listen dear evry boy and girl is a national hero who supprts his/her country😊you , me, shalini, ankit evrybdy😊i wont edit anything😊coz i can also do anything for my country😊

Listen dear evry boy and girl is a national hero who supprts his/her country😊you , me, shalini, ankit evrybdy😊i wont edit anything😊coz i can also do anything for my country😊

u brought tears to me with ur statement Rahul...but i wont use the smiley...a big hug to u...ur a positive person..n my positivity kya hai...anyways..i'm .feeling very good n proud of u....n ur patriotic fervour..hats offf...to our country...to have children like u.....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

u brought tears to me with ur statement Rahul...but i wont use the smiley...a big hug to u...ur a positive person..n my positivity kya hai...anyways..i'm .feeling very good n proud of u....n ur patriotic fervour..hats offf...to our country...to have children like u.....⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thanx buddy😃ab me going for studies🥱tata😃

Thanx buddy😃ab me going for studies🥱tata😃

Theek...😊
Originally posted by IisBliss

unko tho har din yaad karna chaahiye.. salutations to the brave warriors...👏 come back😭

Jai Hind...❤️ I am very touched by ur  feelings Shalini,..asking them 2 come backkk😭  I do wish so as well.......may b hez already somewhere amongst us in this world...😍

Kind note: .Sorry i cudnt read ur comment this morning, as i was very sleepy and needed 2 go 2 bed...😳