Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: blessing-beauty

i joined AT after 200 th thread🤣 bohutt lateeeeeeeee

Same to Same🤣
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aquarius16

Lol, I remember too.😆 Remember our gang and our dostana?😉 BTW, do you still have that siggy for our gang.

Umm I can check I remember I used to save all the sigs at one point in time but then my computer had a virus so everything got removed but I might have a backup with those sigs in them! I have to check though :) I'll check during the weekend! Ofcourse our old gang <3 I miss those moments but whenever I feel emotional I go and re-read everything we said🤣 it brings a HUGEE smile to my face! Do u still have the sig?
blessing-beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
mahuaa thts her bday timee int na????????
-Moni- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: aquarius16

Lol, I remember too.😆 Remember our gang and our dostana?😉 BTW, do you still have that siggy for our gang.

I remember those early morning(Indian time) chats we used to have here....most of the member have disappeared from I-F now but they were fun...we were so naughty😆...I got that sig in Tina's FB( u remember Tinu nah??) I also caught up with Nina on FB :)
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHMsF8K0ukY[/YOUTUBE]

@samiiiii

niceee vmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm👏

Originally posted by: Mehak_Luvs_Rani

Same to Same🤣

YO😎

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwUG2Iw8CDY[/YOUTUBE]
-CID- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
sorry guys, i am leaving now as i have to leave for univ. around 7;30 in the morning and its already 12:10, so goodnight everyone, will try to be here 2morrow. bbye and take care.😊
Samiyah258 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Moni-

I remember those early morning(Indian time) chats we used to have here....most of the member have disappeared from I-F now but they were fun...we were so naughty😆...I got that sig in Tina's FB( u remember Tinu nah??) I also caught up with Nina on FB :)

No I never really talked with nina maybe once or twice I think..not very often! I remember I used to wake up have breakfast and before going to uni I would logg on and have a chat session with everyone🤣🤣
🤣I remember we were soo naughty I still remember our cap moments where EVERYONE was involved remember? I loveed the stuff we wrote on the caps🤣🤣🤣 OMG they were soo much fun! Were you there when we did it? I think you were :) Yea I remember tina! She has it? if she does msg me so i don't have to find the sig i can just re-save it again😃