Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

FF: Aham Modi Falls in Love Pt20 pg 62-complete (Page 11)

ruksm Senior Member
ruksm
ruksm

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Thanks ruksm -how may i call you?

Thanks Suk and Madz!  

@Madz - Aham's ego levels are I, Me and Aham! 
U can call me Rukmini dear..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

br2499

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:13am | IP Logged
Ah Rukmini! one of my fav. names.
saomom IF-Rockerz
saomom
saomom

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:18pm | IP Logged

I don't have a picture, but I'm sending your muse a delicious chocolate cheesecake.  How it is enjoyable....LOL

br2499

br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks Eva, Fiza and Eesha.

@Tammie - Thank you for the virtual treat! LOL You know that for muses it is the thought that counts, literally!  So, muse is very happy.  I have two updates now and plan to post one today and another tomorrow. 
br2499 Goldie
br2499
br2499

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Here is Part 4. If you find any wrong usage or bad grammar or errors, let me know with/without the correction. I do not want to miss an opportunity to write better. Jake! thanks for the management terms. I will try to use them as and when I can. I used a few here.

Part 4

Aham made the decision to cut Gopi from his life and make it a clean cut. He tried to strategize and thought that how difficult could this be. If the Gawar Gopi can manage a friendly takeover of the Modis, then he, the Aham Modi, can  surely reverse it and make the Modis hostile to her. It is not as tough as some of the business deals he had managed. He was excited  and felt the rush he feels when he comes up with a new business idea. He felt that he could actually put up with the drama during Nani's stay now that he has something to look forward to. One problem, he thought, is that his Mom is not his partner anymore and he may have to do it on his own this time. His mother has been his eyes and ears and even mouthpiece at home. He never bothered to look or register beyond what his mother decided to disclose him about his home. Now, he decided, he is done with leaning on his mother who has taken the stupid girl's side. He will not be open with her anymore as he used to do. This time he is going to do it under the radar. It will be his way and his family will know what a force Aham Modi can be. 

Having made up his mind he was mostly calm during the dinner. Kaka praised him for the agreement and the progress in the new deal. He nodded when Kaka praised Jigar and told about the new responsibilities. Aham decided that he has to keep his eyes and ears open to what is happening around him to gather as much information as possible. He knew that his Mom and Kaki can easily find out what he is feeling and decided to keep be cool and not let them get an inclination of what he is planning. Even this resolution could not help him to be calm when Gopi was near. He glared at her whenever she tried to serve something to him. She somehow managed to get on his nerves and now Nani too. He again left the dinner table early telling that he was tired and wanted to rest. 

In his room, he started his planning. His first step was to find out the schemes being cooked up by his parents. For this, he decided that he has to observe his family and most important, Gopi more closely. He felt that if he can catch Gopi when there is no one present, he will know her true colors. Then he can easily expose her. So he has to always keep an eye on her and he could do a lot worse than that. What? What is this coming from? Oh no! this girl is sneaky. He saw the time and it was after 11. He knew that this time only Gopi and Mani will be in the kitchen and everybody else would have slept. Gopi must be using all this time alone in the kitchen to practice being nice to everyone, he thought. He decided to start his observations and wanted to use the element of surprise to his advantage. So he went down to the kitchen and thought that if she sees him, he will ask for juice or milk or something. He was hovering outside the kitchen and heard Gopi talking. He heard her talking clearly to Mani giving some instructions. He was correct!  All that "Ji woh.. " business was an act to create an innocent, scared girl image. She can talk in complete sentences and without stammering too. And then the audacity of this girl! She knows that she will be here only for few days. But acts as if she owns this house and the entire household cannot run without her. Ha! Gopi! wait till Nani leaves. I will show you who is the master of Modi Bhavan, he thought. What is this? Is she laughing? He had to give it to her - her laughter sounded pleasant. He had a strong urge to see her face brightening with happiness! Oh no! Aham! remember this is Gopi! no such treacherous thoughts. He heard Mani telling "Bhabi! I am very happy that you are back. I was worried that I will never see you. I was actually upset with you that you didnt take leave of me before leaving two days back." His first reaction was, 'How dare Mani talk to his wife so cozily? Does she not know her place as a servant? This Gopi too! Why does she fraternize with the servants? And she never talks to anybody in the family so openly'. While thinking this, he did not listen to what Gopi replied. He tried to go closer and see what was going on. Then Mani saw him and asked "Aham Bhai? do you want something?". He did not like being caught and glared at both of them before telling, "I wanted some milk". Mani replied, "Ji Bhai! Bhabi is just bringing it to your room" and  gave a telling look to Gopi. Gopi who had by then put her pallu on the head, gave a confused smile back to Mani and gave him the milk. He left after drinking the milk and heard Gopi telling Mani, "Now Maniben, you go to sleep. You had so much work to do today. I will check the locks and go back to sleep too." He did not know what to think of Gopi treating Mani with respect. 

He went back to the room and thought enough jasoosi for the day! He had a day job and has to spend some energy doing that too. He then looked at the things that he had to do at office the next day. He sorted his papers and set aside the things to take to office. He then checked his emails and when Gopi entered the room with water, he went to bed and switched off the light. His mind was full with all the decisions, information and plans but he fell asleep quite soon.

In the morning, he went down. As usual there was pooja and break fast but the unusual was that he will be observing everything. First things first, he has to find out what secret plan his Papa was hatching. While leaving for office, his Mom told him that Kinjal, her husband and in-laws are coming that day for dinner because of some ceremony or other. So he had to come early. He mentally went through his schedule for the day and other than a staff meeting, he did not have anything that cannot be postponed. So he decided to leave early and offer to bring Kinjal and her husband while coming back home. He told Mom the time he could go and pick up Kinjal and asked her to inform Kinjal. 

Just before he left for Kinjal's place, he got a call from Kaki. She asked him to pick up Rashi's Mom too with Kinjal and Dhawal as Rashi's dad will not be in town that day and she didnt want her to be alone. This Kaki too! Now he not only has to put up with Dhawal but also Gopi's Mami. He was already looking forward for the day be over.  He went to Kinjal's place and was received by a cheeky little girl. He vaguely remembered seeing her during his wedding ceremony. She started asking questions about Gopi and Baa and he was wondering how to avoid her. Kinjal and Dhawal came and he got up to go out. Then Mami came and shooed the little girl telling, "You go inside. We are all going to Kinjal's parents'. You lock the room and dont open the house for anybody. Do not disturb our Jamai ji. He doesn't have time to waste on the likes of you!" and muttered something like "Who wanted this orphan here?" Aham felt a little bad for that girl and did not like the fact that Mami spoke for him. He felt that he could not in good conscience leave that girl alone in a locality like this. In a move that is totally out of character for him, he told Kinjal, "Kinjal, bring this girl too to our home. I will inform Mom when we reach there". 

They reached home and everybody welcomed the guests. His mom, who was at the front, looked at the girl with a question. Aham told her, "Mom! I invited her as there was nobody to take care at their home.". His mother gave him a weird look and told the girl, "Panna! come! Gopi is in the kitchen." Ok! Panna is her name, he thought. She and her questions! Smart girl but poor thing she is stuck with Gopi's Mami. Anyway, she is not his worry and he had done what he could do today. He already has one girl brought up by this Mami dumped on him and he is yet to cut her off his life. He shrugged and went to change.

When he changed and came back, he heard  hushed voices behind a pillar. He recognized it as Rashi's and her mom's and heard the word Kinjal. He started walking away but wanted to know how Kinjal was treated by her in-laws. And then he heard it - the piece of conversation between the mother and daughter that felt like a slap to his ego.

--------
I know! I know! Like you, I too wanted to know what it was and Aham, in an unusual act of kindness has already told me.  My dear muse loved the paani puri's you sent but is still craving for khichdi bhog. I decided to make it and have to go now. So this is it for now and you guys have to wait till tomorrow to know what slapped him.  And dont forget to mention the errors/logical flaws.

Edited by br2499 - 18 February 2011 at 8:50am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

krishygkanu_nvlkhfarha451288takthar69suvaaslondonnavtinderneteche_cdancydreamersancheetawhite.bandgmjudvmaaneet93tanya.dsouzasahujaElizaKawapiyushimadhu_sridharrsk16simran15rusha4003sam1903sparikhAnhdara13Nihira-fanSky23saomomswasthiANJ4suk19aamirkhanfan-tellyaddict-dumas.Verity.chavvi16

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Beautiful update.. Loved it! Especially the jasoosi part with gopi and mani.. ROFL

br2499

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
bee fantastic shall write more soon

br2499

madhu_sridhar Goldie
madhu_sridhar
madhu_sridhar

Posted: 18 February 2011 at 6:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by br2499

Part 4

. If the Gawar Gopi can manage a friendly takeover of the Modis, then he, the Aham Modi, can  surely reverse it and make the Modis hostile to her. It is not as tough as some of the business deals he had managed. He was excited  and felt the rush he feels when he comes up with a new business idea. He felt that he could actually put up with the drama during Nani's stay now that he has something to look forward to.  Now, he decided, he is done with leaning on his mother who has taken the stupid girl's side. He will not be open with her anymore as he used to do. This time he is going to do it under the radar. It will be his way and his family will know what a force Aham Modi can be. 

"Who wanted this orphan here?" Aham felt a little bad for that girl and did not like the fact that Mami spoke for him. He felt that he could not in good conscience leave that girl alone in a locality like this. In a move that is totally out of character for him, he told Kinjal, "Kinjal, bring this girl too to our home. I will inform Mom when we reach there". 

When he changed and came back, he heard  hushed voices behind a pillar. He recognized it as Rashi and her mom's and some words like Kinjal and servant. He started walking away but wanted to know how Kinjal was treated by her in-laws. And then he heard it - the piece of conversation between the mother and daughter that felt like a slap to his ego.

@ red: can he get any more pathetic...wife and business in the same scale...little does ahem realise dat married life is somethin more than business deals...clearly, no integrity between his personal n professional life....
@ green: ok now..i know he's gonna put his brains 2 use...i know its 4 a bad cause...still he's decided 2 step out of his mom's shoes....
@pink: wow....he has a heart too...it is these little antics of ahem dat make us ahemaholicsWink
@ blue: wats dat? wats dat? wats dat?....wats gonna hit him??

all in all, it was ahem's show through n through bee.....lovely writingSmile...on reading this part i just have one question 4 ahem modi..." neenga nallavara? kettavara?" ( dialogue frm de film 'nayagan'....hope u understand my tamil)....

br2499

Go to top