Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Celebration of Love -Being We- Monaya <3 (Page 9)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by preety88

thanks for a fabulous post....all the interviews we wonderful it. loved watching them all......love monaya
hey preety thanks a tone dear for ur lovely reply HugHug

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sg-muskaan

Awwwwww................that was such a beautiful, wonderful post AashiDay DreamingDay Dreaming written beautifully n lovely presented ClapClapsweetheart u refreshed all the beautiful ,golden memories ................Day DreamingDay Dreamingthe beautful  journey,love story of Monaya which is  one in a million ............my Monaya r truly heavenly couple................Day DreamingCoolm in love wid  Monaya's Love .....................totally loved it HeartGod bless them!
Luv  HugHug

oww muskanHugHug thanks a tone for ur wonderful and boosting reply it means lot to me yar HugHug
XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
 Beautiful post Di Star StarThe description of the word Love was just wonderful and the journey of Monaya is one Magical Journey Day Dreaming HeartAt times I feel no difference b/w SG and MS EmbarrassedThe journey of Friendship to Love and this created such a STRONG bond b/w them that it,s never gonna break Approve EmbarrassedI just wish they stay like this forever Day Dreamingand I really wish to see their wedding soon Embarrassed

The moments these two have given us are deffo unforgettable Moments HeartBut the biggest thing is that they gifted us SG Embarrasseda beautiful story Day Dreamingwhich I can never forget EmbarrassedThose mastiful moments of Monaya,their hugs,their kisses and their LOVE Day Dreamingreflects their Beautiful Bond EmbarrassedI wish I can write more but am preety sick today OuchBut Loveeee your Post DiHug

Edited by -BlueFairy- - 15 February 2011 at 9:43am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aashizin

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ar_sajan4evr

lovelyyyyyyyy post...
dnt hv words 2 xpresss..
simply beautifulll
hey richa Hug thanks for lovely reply Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 1gunjan7

Hey Aashi Dear Wow!! ur post is completely fabulous and stupendous ..Its superbThumbs UpThumbs UpStarStarStarStarClap........Very very well written post ............its so beautifully written that Ur post has left me speechless ..I have no words 2 write accept say these I agree with everything U Said Aashi.......

U described What true Love Should be like Really well......Thumbs Up......Love is not me and I But love is Us our ..When we are truly in love with someone we always think about that persons well being and happiness..We accept the person we love as He or she is ...we find perfection in Imperfection also..Love is trust, Understanding, caring and just being together n there 4 each other in Good n Bad times.....Love is deep inside us in our souls..love is 2 see n feel real n inner beauty of soul....Love is a bond and connection thru which the people who love each other become we and Us n our...Love is eternal n love is Universal...............Love is beauty ..beauty of soul........ 

And Monaya have this kind of pure love ....Monaya love each other deeply from their heart n soul ..They are always their 4 each other in good n bad times....they support each other and our each others pillar of strength and motivate each other ....they share everything with each other.......Monaya are True sweet lovers..........

Monaya rock and I am proud that I am a Monaya fanSmile...........................

Aashi U described really well the Journey  of Monaya from Friends to best friends , to more then friends and then lovers and Soul mates......thanks Aashi 4 such a sweet post and For posting all the videos of Monaya..Thanks dear Hug..I loved reading your post a lottttt..it was indeed a Rocking and Excellent postClap........

Happy Valentine day 2 U aashi and 2 all my buddies in IF Hug...
Happy Valentine Day To everyone in IF......Hug....................
And
Happy Valentine Day To My favourite couple MonayaHug................May God Always Bless Monaya................

Monaya rockThumbs Up..............................
Once again Aashi Marvellous postClap........................

Love GunjanSmileSmile........
 hey gunjan thanks a tone dear Hug Hugi completely agree with u sweetyClapClapClap seriously our monaya r one of the best couples we have ever seen in our life true lover and best human being proud to be their fans Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

RES Embarrassed
edit soon sweety Embarrassed
aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
guys kindly share ur views please Embarrassed