Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashizin thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: fatima873

nice pics . n well written. anyone knows about spamdomain interview . it was supposed to b on 2nd of feb but its 14th now

thanks for ur reply hon 😳
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: preety88

thanks for a fabulous post....all the interviews we wonderful it. loved watching them all......love monaya

hey preety thanks a tone dear for ur lovely reply 🤗🤗
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: sg-muskaan

Awwwwww................that was such a beautiful, wonderful post Aashi😍😍 written beautifully n lovely presented 👏👏sweetheart u refreshed all the beautiful ,golden memories ................😍😍the beautful  journey,love story of Monaya which is  one in a million ............my Monaya r truly heavenly couple................😍😎m in love wid  Monaya's Love .....................totally loved it ❤️God bless them!
Luv  🤗🤗

oww muskan🤗🤗 thanks a tone for ur wonderful and boosting reply it means lot to me yar 🤗🤗
XDevilsDesireX thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Beautiful post Di ⭐️ ⭐️The description of the word Love was just wonderful and the journey of Monaya is one Magical Journey 😍 ❤️At times I feel no difference b/w SG and MS 😳The journey of Friendship to Love and this created such a STRONG bond b/w them that it,s never gonna break  😳I just wish they stay like this forever 😍and I really wish to see their wedding soon 😳

The moments these two have given us are deffo unforgettable Moments ❤️But the biggest thing is that they gifted us SG 😳a beautiful story 😍which I can never forget 😳Those mastiful moments of Monaya,their hugs,their kisses and their LOVE 😍reflects their Beautiful Bond 😳I wish I can write more but am preety sick today But Loveeee your Post Di🤗
Edited by -BlueFairy- - 13 years ago
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: ar_sajan4evr

lovelyyyyyyyy post...
dnt hv words 2 xpresss..
simply beautifulll

hey richa 🤗 thanks for lovely reply 😳
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: 1gunjan7

Hey Aashi Dear Wow!! ur post is completely fabulous and stupendous ..Its superb👍🏼👍🏼⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️👏........Very very well written post ............its so beautifully written that Ur post has left me speechless ..I have no words 2 write accept say these I agree with everything U Said Aashi.......

U described What true Love Should be like Really well......👍🏼......Love is not me and I But love is Us our ..When we are truly in love with someone we always think about that persons well being and happiness..We accept the person we love as He or she is ...we find perfection in Imperfection also..Love is trust, Understanding, caring and just being together n there 4 each other in Good n Bad times.....Love is deep inside us in our souls..love is 2 see n feel real n inner beauty of soul....Love is a bond and connection thru which the people who love each other become we and Us n our...Love is eternal n love is Universal...............Love is beauty ..beauty of soul........ 

And Monaya have this kind of pure love ....Monaya love each other deeply from their heart n soul ..They are always their 4 each other in good n bad times....they support each other and our each others pillar of strength and motivate each other ....they share everything with each other.......Monaya are True sweet lovers..........

Monaya rock and I am proud that I am a Monaya fan😊...........................

Aashi U described really well the Journey  of Monaya from Friends to best friends , to more then friends and then lovers and Soul mates......thanks Aashi 4 such a sweet post and For posting all the videos of Monaya..Thanks dear 🤗..I loved reading your post a lottttt..it was indeed a Rocking and Excellent post👏........

Happy Valentine day 2 U aashi and 2 all my buddies in IF 🤗...
Happy Valentine Day To everyone in IF......🤗....................
And
Happy Valentine Day To My favourite couple Monaya🤗................May God Always Bless Monaya................

Monaya rock👍🏼..............................
Once again Aashi Marvellous post👏........................

Love Gunjan😊😊........

hey gunjan thanks a tone dear 🤗 🤗i completely agree with u sweety👏👏👏 seriously our monaya r one of the best couples we have ever seen in our life true lover and best human being proud to be their fans 😳
aashizin thumbnail
Originally posted by: -BlueFairy-

RES 😳

edit soon sweety 😳
aashizin thumbnail
guys kindly share ur views please 😳
Komal_Chaudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Monaya Truly The Best!!!!!!!!!!
Nadz_YuNalover thumbnail
Luv this, speechless u said it all babes OMG i can sooo drool over those sessions forever!

i need a new monaya siggy 😳