India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Namesake Of the Show! ;)

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
A sweet freind In IF -Ritz brought to my attention that a certain character in PKYEK  might have long term memory loss in the show thats why he forgot his own name!LOL

that made me think and now i realized  that it seems the whole cast have long term memory lossConfused as they always do or say things that doesn't fit with their previous behaviors nor with their characters LOL 

if you ask me i think everyone related to PKYEK have either short/long term memory loss!, from the writers to the director..to the PH..etc  and how!

not only because this show is filled with bloopers and contradictions, but mainly because its not about a dark love story anymore, hell it seems it never was!!  

moreover this show is not about the main lead Vivian and Suku anymore! seriously!  
its more about all the other actors who get more attention and even better clothings and media coverage, it seems the extras get more attention not only inside the show, but even out side the show, and that was so clear in the valentine event!Confused

i don't know how this show will survive to catch the intelligent young viewers attention for longSleepyD'oh

even the person who made the title of the show has memory loss,Sillyas the title is contradicting what we are watching,  and it's misleading as this show is not about Pyar any more!, here are some suggestions for them that might help!! 

-Twists & Plotting  Ki kahani

-Detectives bani Sab Ke Kahnai

-Bloopers ke ye kahani

-Panchi aur Sid ke ye kahani

-Fillers ke ye kahani

-Lame comedy ke YE ek kahani

-Extra's ke ye ek kahani

-Main lead ko marro goli ke kahani

-Saas bahu ke ye ek kahani

-To hate or not to hate ke ek kahani

-Nagging ke ek kahai

feel free to add more, or report the topic, the least i careLOLEmbarrassedWinkSleepy

Edited by ka7eela - 14 February 2011 at 1:16am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajani-JadhavMavi18lighteningbuzz--AROMAL--luvkasuAnamikaSJainAanya.Quirkysoniasharmin89_dkmystery_

Rajani-Jadhav Groupbie
Rajani-Jadhav
Rajani-Jadhav

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
lol!!!ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--AROMAL--ka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rajani-Jadhav

lol!!!ROFL

wow this is all you have to sayTongueLOL

lighteningbuzz--AROMAL--

Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged

i so agree wid u..!

evn in d valentines event..

i dnt knw frm whr..durin d last dance gal mithi bol.. panchi n kabir wer givin "dhanno" as anothr xtra dance..despite dem hvin alrdy so long an act b4 on tera hone laga hu, tujhko jo paya,etc..

n in d show.. d comedy s jus toooo lame..

believe me yaar..wenevr i see tracker n her s2pid harkatein..i feel lik either pullin out d lcd frm d wall..or throwin myself smwhr..its toooo bogus..!

n d constant bloopers....s sooo disheartening..d show s nagging quite a lot..i mean d same thng "hate me pia hate me..nafrat karo mujhse"..n d othr "abhay,kya hum fir se ek nhi ho sakte".. i mean i feel dt evn vivian n skuku r bored of repeatin diz dialogues again n again..

i tel u..its only abhay n pia ..y i wtch d show..n nw dat d cvs r upto givin more attention 2 d silly-no sense at all- sid panchi, tracker...tracks.. i m kinda unsure hw dey wl manage 2 keep up d trps!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rosinha1706lighteningbuzzka7eelasoniasharmin89

luvkasu IF-Dazzler
luvkasu
luvkasu

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 2:16am | IP Logged
u are so right..!!
i guess is ka nam

EXTRAS KI YEH HAI KAHANI..

m losing interest in the serial

lighteningbuzzka7eela

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SMITAKSHI

i so agree wid u..!

evn in d valentines event..

i dnt knw frm whr..durin d last dance gal mithi bol.. panchi n kabir wer givin "dhanno" as anothr xtra dance..despite dem hvin alrdy so long an act b4 on tera hone laga hu, tujhko jo paya,etc..

n in d show.. d comedy s jus toooo lame..

believe me yaar..wenevr i see tracker n her s2pid harkatein..i feel lik either pullin out d lcd frm d wall..or throwin myself smwhr..its toooo bogus..!

n d constant bloopers....s sooo disheartening..d show s nagging quite a lot..i mean d same thng "hate me pia hate me..nafrat karo mujhse"..n d othr "abhay,kya hum fir se ek nhi ho sakte".. i mean i feel dt evn vivian n skuku r bored of repeatin diz dialogues again n again..

i tel u..its only abhay n pia ..y i wtch d show..n nw dat d cvs r upto givin more attention 2 d silly-no sense at all- sid panchi, tracker...tracks.. i m kinda unsure hw dey wl manage 2 keep up d trps!

@ blue thanks hun for agreeingSmile yeah thats was very annoying they get more coverage!

i was expecting to see more of Visu and we didn't get any thing more then from the already promos we have seen Ouch..just the scene where they were sleeping and then wake up wee added! 

moreover that cute smile of them both and her touching his head was cut in the real group song!

@ black its not funny at all! but hey dont damage the LCDLOL

@ brown so true they sure are bored like usLOL

@ red, i know how you feel i watch the show for Visu aloneEmbarrassed

lighteningbuzz--AROMAL--

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvkasu

u are so right..!!
i guess is ka nam

EXTRAS KI YEH HAI KAHANI..

m losing interest in the serial

thanks hunSmile

@ bold its all about them serioulsyOuch
like you i am losing interest too, moerover i am thinking of quiting the show but i will give it this week if things stays the same then bye bye from my side i don't ant to spoil my mood every time i watch itSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzz

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 14 February 2011 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Ritz **hides her face** 
Ritz is trying to save herself from member's bash
Ritz is not doing grocery this week as she knows members will throw enough tomatoes and eggs to survive for the whole month. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighteningbuzzka7eela.BeautifulSoul.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index