Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Rushed (AK-AR): Part 36 on Pg 148 (04/11)!!!!! (Page 82)

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by love_iqbal_khan

Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1615608&PID=48387624&#48387624

Comment edited Big smile

umm read all the replies.. m getting goosebumps. is this y the story is called rushed! Confused everything abt to change.. dont like the sound of it. hope it's in good way for both coup and not just AR. 

Thanks!  and yes.  you got it right.  the Story is called 'Rushed' because one couple (AR) Rushed into their marriage (meaning they didnt know each other at all!)  and another couple (AK) got into a relationship too soon and its moving too fast.  and lets see what the changes in the story are... :P

Yupp! That's what I thought. When you first started, I figured that AR marriage could be rushed but about Ak I was unsure. Now M sure. 

Originally posted by Princess_Khushi

Haha How about I RES even before you update?? 

Good Nyt Kate
Sweet Drmz.

Buh Bye nyxx :) 

EDITED**
Part 19 
first of all, nice title name
You're looking so good that it should be illegal." -- !! They both are such a cute couple! 
Ok so they had a passionate moment. 
don't mind but i skipped reading it. Wink

So this part was mostly based on AK
and I liked that. 
Umm so ridz comes in. 
she was hoping to delay the talk more?
Now comes the serious talk. 
Waiting for the next part. 

Loved how Kripa said laughing freely when ridz laughed.. 
Hope their friendship hasn't disappeared... 
also, i liked how you kept kripa's point of view. 
do that often ;) 

Over all, fantastic upt. 
you described it al well. 
i hope ridz doesn't make up lies and comes out with the truth... 

update soon :)
Love yu

Thanks!  and ohh...are you underage?  does it make you uncomfortable?  (just wondering why skipped the initmate part)  yeah...i had mostly AK in this part...i thought people would want a break from Armaan-Riddhima fights.  And yes...ridzie is trying to delay the talk just because she knows what's going to be the outcome of it.

Kripa and Riddhima's friendship hasnt disappeared yet...
and thanks hun.  I'm glad you liked the part...and Ridzie will come out with the truth i promise but...kripa's going to have to probe a bit... ;)

Most welcome! Ha-ha. Don't you remember? M just 15. Yup. Sorta does. But oh well, I skipped and it's not like I missed out on reading an important part since I knew they take their relationship to the next level... yes, we did want a break from AR fights but I also want to know what the real problem is bet them stirred up by Anjali. Hmm! Doubted the delay but hoping the outcome gets better soon. 

YET!! Shocked You mean eventually in near future it's going to Ouch That's one thing I can't bear seeing. Seeing any two or more people's friendship break.. Friends are once for a life time.. 
Ur welcome. Yes I liked it. Now waiting for the revealtion and K-A's talk. umm lemme go look up the meaning of probe. LOL ohk got the meaning. Yay Detective Kripa Embarrassed Waiting for next. It's good to see you online during the day. Hug

-Araina- IF-Stunnerz
-Araina-
-Araina-

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
res

wow you ud'td just now! Can't wait to read it. Gotta RUSH so will read at night Embarrassed

Lolz In last update too, I unreserved.. you know when Wink But I am just too busy. M sure you understand with your studies the same way too Embarrassed 

Coming to the chapter, I was so so soo happy while reading it! 
Ok so Turning Point ONE
That means there'll be more!! I dunno if I should be happy or sad =D
There were tons of mistakes done. 
Good thing is that Ridz at least realizes that and is willing to fix it. 

Lolz I was shocked few parts ago on learning that Ridz was seeking help from Anjali just like Kripa is now. Glad that everything will be fine soon with AR. Well, of course, Since Kripa is playing cupid. But hope nothing goes wrong with AK in that process! 

Hehe If I was in RIdz place, I would have never went for advice to my sister considering that both Anjali and her feel the same way about marriage LOL Now, she came to the perfect person for advice. 

ROFL Kripa learned that Armaan sleeps on couch. She was so frustrated. I could picture it. Well, at least that's a start! 

Lolz She just blurted out what they did last night! He-he wonder how many more shocks both of them are going to receive...

uh oh Kripa is seriously majorly disappointed. Chalo, she took promise that Ridz will do everything she says. It's getting better and better! 

He-He Ridz seems to be shocked on the fact that Angad told Kripa where he is going and all without Kripa asking him. And there goes another shock for both of them! Well, Kripa's right. Let the man know you trust him =P

Kayy so letting him sleep on the bed itslef... that's a great start to show she trusts him... LMAO Armaan is hell shocked seeing Ridz acting this way! Soon, he'll cope. First, she argues with him and all and he has a problem with that. . . then ridz is now trying to fix and thus smiling and now he is confused and shocked. Having a problem with that too! Lolz ridz is making him a confused soul as of now Tongue

ROFLROFL ROFL about to call 911 love their morning 8:00 sleeps! uhmm so armaan is not happy that they didn't fight!! Ermm lolz what does he truly want. Wink wow looking forward to AK parts. 

about the note: I don't get why people would want that. but sure.. go ahead with what suits you the best! I enjoy both AK and AR parts. Whatever you do, I'm still gonna love love love this FF! Embarrassed

Well, sorry for the late un res again., And fabulous update! Loved it a lot. Just like all the other updates till date. and uhmm anything else to say Ermm dunt think so.. so yea uhmm update soon! LOL 

Take care!
Love yu
Khushi

Edited by Princess_Khushi - 20 November 2011 at 5:33pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

love_iqbal_khan

Stupidcupid1234 Senior Member
Stupidcupid1234
Stupidcupid1234

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
loved the update 
update soon
maryamdiggi Senior Member
maryamdiggi
maryamdiggi

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
I loveee the update finally ridhima is being nice,she really has been acting like a complete bone head all this time.

And I wait 4 them to normal husband and wife again, I know armaan love her so there no problem their!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't till they start there lovey dovey stuff ,I love kripa 4 the advice she gave her.

Edited by maryamdiggi - 13 November 2011 at 11:01pm
ammy_ka_ashu IF-Dazzler

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
fanAR Goldie
fanAR
fanAR

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
it was really nice update dear , throughly great and i like how arman is surprise abou ridz.  i am so waiting to see more... please cont soon.
 esp AR phase is little slow , please make move little lol Embarrassed
love reading.

Edited by fanAR - 13 November 2011 at 6:07pm
Shafoo IF-Sizzlerz
Shafoo
Shafoo

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 6:37pm | IP Logged
tht was soo awesome love it
ParneetS IF-Dazzler
ParneetS
ParneetS

Posted: 13 November 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
hey...:)
it was pretty gud part..:)
i really hope that Ridz does fix all the mess she has created herself with the help of Anji...seriously Anji out of all ppl..lol
anywayzzz aww Armaan is sooo cute...lol he is hell confused with things gng around him that r very unusual..lol
cont soon..:)

Go to top