happygolucky
happygolucky

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Originally posted by happygolucky

Originally posted by jshaila

Best wishes for Gc-db=happy married life.thank god they are marrying now plss no more miss u no more world has stopped and no more pizza drama to tell I love u and no more nautanki because of her I am famous .spare us from all this drama now that ur hooked and cooked no more of such drama and we would love so see reception pix and who all came to ur function and plss no sr pix and no honeymoon pix plss - no more public display now ur one no need to shout on roof tops behave properly get blessing from elders and us .have a peaceful life and let us be peaceful . Have fun

Totally agree with you buddy. I hope whatever you said should be followed.
She is nt the admin or mod here to be followed.Smile

She is aam janta ki awaazSmile
R u serious?ROFL
Till now u didnt understand AAM JANTA it seems!LOL

Right now you said no more negativity in Vday and you r breaking your own rule. You did not understand your own ruleROFL Chal koi baat nahiWink

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarthirajendran

@ritu well said ... u made me roll... 

im happy they are getting married... see he is not taking off from shooting... CV's plz dnt waste his talent by showing us useless AA track 

god bless them
Hey Arti........Happy valentine's day jaan.......
Yeah I know he's nt taking leaves also........am so excited for his marr.
And waiting for their marr n reception pix.Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpi..VeenaGcian..--aarthi--

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ankita_88

Best wishes for Gc-db=happy married life.thank god they are marrying now plss no more miss u no more world has stopped and no more pizza drama to tell I love u and no more nautanki because of her I am famous .spare us from all this drama now that ur hooked and cooked no more of such drama and we would love so see reception pix and who all came to ur function and plss no sr pix and no honeymoon pix plss - no more public display now ur one no need to shout on roof tops behave properly get blessing from elders and us .have a peaceful life and let us be peaceful . Have fun

Totally agree with you buddy. I hope whatever you said should be followed.

hey buddies i am toooo interested in their private life......so they should post it for me naaa????what say????not for those who are interested but for those who are interested !!!!!!!!! sooooooooooo dreamy !!!!! wow....Day Dreaming

yes ankita, I am so interested. I want to know all details. i want to see their happy faces
congratulations to them

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti01pushpiRituparnaa..VeenaGcian..~Serendipity~--aarthi--BatameezDil

..VeenaGcian.. IF-Rockerz
..VeenaGcian..
..VeenaGcian..

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by delhigirl

Originally posted by verode

If u dont wnt to see her publicity then just dont see. Who are u to decide that what they should show and what they should not. They dont live according to your wish. And about Your bleesings dialouges they are cultured and they know that and ur blessings i think that is not that important

oh i will love to see their wedding and reception pictures. I hope they post hundreds and hundreds of them, so that atleast I can be part of their happiness as Guru's fan

Ya KAy definitely all 3 days i wish they show SBS and SBB for them only dedicated. it will be pleasure to see intsed always watching other things

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pushpiRituparnaa~Serendipity~jasraj123--aarthi--BatameezDil

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged

R u serious?ROFL

Right now you said no more negativity in Vday and you r breaking your own rule. You did not understand your own ruleROFL Chal koi baat nahiWink
Hey buddy I understand my rules so well thats why mithi mithi bol rahi hun na.Wink
Dekho kitni pyarse samjjha rahi hun.Waise happy Valentine's Day to you also.

Edited by Rituparnaa - 13 February 2011 at 9:45pm

..VeenaGcian..~Serendipity~BatameezDil

--aarthi-- IF-Sizzlerz
--aarthi--
--aarthi--

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by aarthirajendran

@ritu well said ... u made me roll... 

im happy they are getting married... see he is not taking off from shooting... CV's plz dnt waste his talent by showing us useless AA track 

god bless them
Hey Arti........Happy valentine's day jaan.......
Yeah I know he's nt taking leaves also........am so excited for his marr.
And waiting for their marr n reception pix.Smile
me too ritu me too... hope they post ....waiting for SBS and SBB segs... hope they cover...if not marriage atleast reception ...

RituparnaaBatameezDiljasraj123

delhigirl IF-Dazzler
delhigirl
delhigirl

Originally posted by delhigirl

If u dont wnt to see her publicity then just dont see. Who are u to decide that what they should show and what they should not. They dont live according to your wish. And about Your bleesings dialouges they are cultured and they know that and ur blessings i think that is not that important

oh i will love to see their wedding and reception pictures. I hope they post hundreds and hundreds of them, so that atleast I can be part of their happiness as Guru's fan

Ya KAy definitely all 3 days i wish they show SBS and SBB for them only dedicated. it will be pleasure to see intsed always watching other things

Haan Veena, this is aam janta's demand. And as guru's fans, he should defintely oblige us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rituparnaa..VeenaGcian..--aarthi--BatameezDil

happygolucky IF-Rockerz
happygolucky
happygolucky

R u serious?ROFL

Hey buddy I understand my rules so well thats why mithi mithi bol rahi hun na.Wink
Dekho kitni pyarse samjjha rahi hun.Waise happy Valentine's Day to you also.

[/QUOTE]

I am explaining you with love tooWink Happy valentine's day to you as wellSmile

pushpiRituparnaa..VeenaGcian..

Go to top