Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
I think most of what's needed to be said, has been posted....All I want to add is, we understand that when the lead is ill, it throws a spanner into the works....

But now is the time to make Shaan react to a very important stituation in his and Khanak's life....Shaan, Khanak and ShaNak are the essence of this show and the leads....Be bold CVs and let these to awesome characters lead!.....Give us strong scenes and don't be afraid of showing their demons and flaws....We love serious drama and it will be beneficial for the show....With actors like Karan and Yashashri you can never fail, to grip the audience!.....

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago
tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I so agree with all of you !! Lately it's not been that fun to watch RBO like before the rockstar or singing track started. I love those episodes. I still watch them over and over on youtube. And i have read some of you guys mentioning that Karan Tacker is on a vacation. Where is he? Is that the reason he is missing in the past few episodes?

tvrasika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@ tina2mina

No one knows where he has gone on vacation. yes, thats why he has not appeared on recent episodes.
tina2mina thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

@tvrasika Thank you. that sucks big time. especially with the valentines day and all that. I hope he returns back soon.

adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
 I agree with you all, we need the old Shantanu back pronto, we need our Shanak!😛
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thank you Aditee!
This post was long over due.
The show has been going downhill since Rock On track was introduced for unfathomable reasons.
I still struggle to understand the need for such a track in a story with strong foundations on simplicity, integrity and human nature.

Since then two new tracks have been introduced.Both with very promising beginnings-story wise and the way they portrayed them.
The Sunny-Suraj track went downhill because they refused to explore the emotions we expected Shanak to feel-individually and together.TO top it off the MMS fiasco was brought in and the icing on this putrid cake was THE HUG😡

Dhulwadi track started off wonderfully with the scene with Khanak taking off her jewellery and donning white,the cafe scene,the tearing of the Odhani.Ab tou the track that was supposed to redeem and celebrate Shanak doesn't even have Shanak😭

Anyway my point is that the thing holding up the whole structure i.e. holding RBO up were these two characters-Shaan and Khanak.
They were flawed, they were human, they had their redeeming qualities but they also had their share of weaknesses.We understood and appreciated where they were coming from. We rooted for them.
Post SR not only Shaan but Khanak's character has declined.During initial Rock On Khanak was unrecognizable with her over-preaching alternating with being a door mat of a wife.THIS WAS NOT THE KHANAK WE KNEW AND LOVED.

However recently it seems Shaan's character tou has just about died.You summed it up perfectly, A. This Shaan is not only flawed, he is an idiot and an imbecile. He seems to be aging backwards. He seems to have forgotten all the reasons he fell in love with Khanak in the first place. He has forgotten the MAN he started becoming as he started falling in love with Khanak.This is not Shantanu Khandelwal we knew and loved.

Hum tou keh keh ker thak gaye.
The CVs are out of ideas, the writers don't know how to continue established characters and write consistently, the actors have started coming across as unbelieving-and no one can blame them. If we love and know these characters so well, the actors-who live and breathe them for a major part of their day-OBVIOUSLY know them even better.

GIVE THEM BACK THEIR CHARACTERS! GIVE KT BACK HIS SHAAN! 

Nisha2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Great post Aditi 👏

I don't think that there is anything left to say, as everyone has covered all the points. I agree with everyone it is high time the original Shantanu Khandelwal who the audience fell in love with is back. 

_shizzzyy_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I agree with every1....we need our old Shantanu bac ASAP!!!!! Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 13 years ago
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
grt post aditee and agree with u all...want shantanu khandelwal back....plzz cvs want more and more shanak in rbo.......
SHANAKFAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
wonderful post aditeeee.....

just have to say cv's literally killed shaan's  character to rise his so called friends character...but see after such a mess also they didn't even rise a little bit , instead of that we lost our shaan.....plzz cv's "hume hamara purana wala shaan lauta do".....