Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: IHeartDeepika

Ughh I HATE when PC gives all these dialogues... "Main film free mein bhi karlongi...jab tak main kuch create na karu, main kush nahi hoti....mujhe har cheez se pyaar hai, yeh camera, yeh set.."

😳🤣
Why in the world does she try to act like SRK's classic Raj? 😆

Also I do get annoyed with her saying how her journey and path has been so different from everyone etc etc. I think it's so great that she's gotten the opportunity to play multiple characters like in WYR and SKM but it seems like she is shouting  from the rooftops
 "Hey look at me, getting all these roles! I am awesome heyhey look! I am the best" 

I mean look at Vidya's role in Paa,  it was so unique and different...did she scream from the rooftops? No! Aso when she says things like so and so told me that only I could've done justice to this blah blah...!!

Anyways...FOUR DAYS!

I know. I hated that line in her interview. She sounds so arrogant. Oh am the only one that could have done this film! Am such a great actress that directors believe in me and blah blah blah. I rolled my eyes lol
Originally posted by: sheee

I am trying to convince myself to read this interview.

LOL sheee don't bother reading the interview. It's the same old same old - PC whining, trying to act all intelligent, and claiming how different she is as an actress. Too bad she failed...as usual. I suggest you read this thread - wayyyy better than the whole interview and definitely not boring.  ðŸ˜†
gasps.....😲...

itna analysis....I LOVE IT!😛

and yes...PC does "different" roles...didnt u see this magical masterpiece??? go live under a rock all ye losers ðŸ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hm-9NmIihqQ[/YOUTUBE]

"mere jaisa koi kahan 10 on 10".....yes PC..yes...😆
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I dont really see anything amazing in PC's role compared to the likes of Tabu, Koko because they have done better films than her and act a LOT better. It is annoying hearing her going on and on....some of it dont always make sense, she hasn't done anything different to other actresses