Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

^ That's what I thought too. But I don't know how one can help another person for srgmp? ðŸ˜•

By supporting and encouraging me. He's been an inspiration like figure to me. And I guess no one will understand much...
^ No no I understand where you're coming from. I was just wondering, didn't mean to offend you. ðŸ˜•

Once again, I'm sorry about your loss. 

Also, good luck with your srgmp dreams. 
Edited by indn inn0cence - 13 years ago
Originally posted by indn inn0cence

^ No no I understand where you're coming from. I was just wondering, didn't  mean to offend you. ðŸ˜•

Once again, I'm sorry about your loss.

You didn't offend me. I was just saying...

He was so positive about everything!
I wish he could have seen me accomplishing my SRGMP dream. 😭
But I know that he'll be watching from up above and when my dream does come true he'll be proud of me just like he was when I told him I got into a certain university in my area.

And what I regret the most is that we'd always talk about meeting up and hanging out, but due to our busy schedules we were unable to meet in a very long time. :(

Thank you about SRGMP!
Edited by Cutiepie Rani - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

this is so pretty =) 

Awesome photography! :)
May your friend soul's RIP, and my condolences to his family, friends. 23 is succha tender age.

When do you plan to audition for SRGMP. I knew of Mauli personally....but it seems like she didn't make it anywhere professionally, even with the show. What do all the contestants do post the reality show? All of them are so talented.....but there's not possibly enough space for them in Bollywood. Same goes for Indian Idol and other reality shows.

India needs to have its own music industry for folks to showcase in their talent.
condolences to the family... it is indeed a young age to die :S
Originally posted by zainab25

May your friend soul's RIP, and my condolences to his family, friends. 23 is succha tender age.

When do you plan to audition for SRGMP. I knew of Mauli personally....but it seems like she didn't make it anywhere professionally, even with the show. What do all the contestants do post the reality show? All of them are so talented.....but there's not possibly enough space for them in Bollywood. Same goes for Indian Idol and other reality shows.

India needs to have its own music industry for folks to showcase in their talent.

Thank you for your kind words, Zainab. Yes, 23 is a very young age indeed.

Whenever I get a chance. I missed two opportunities already because of school commitments. I auditioned once but didn't make it. I'll keep trying. You knew Mauli personally? Well from what I've heard she's doing quite well in India. I don't know her personally, but I have a lot of mutual friends. I'm friends with her best friend who actually recently happened to get married to Mauli's brother in December. She seems to have settled in India. I'm friends with Aneek, Harpreet, Sayan, Rini di & other former SRGMP contestants. I agree with you. I also wonder what some of them do post SRGMP/Indian Idol etc. Some continue with stage shows in their area while others just disappear from the face of earth.
Originally posted by bandicoot

condolences to the family... it is indeed a young age to die :S

Def is. Thanks for the kind words.

I can't even begin to imagine what his family must be going through. 😭
Thank you BWC for  making this a sticky! :)