thank u angels(anu,ashi,preety)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
hey frndzz...
a biggg hiii to all of u hope u guyzz are doing good..well...im making this  topic for my three darling frndz.
anu(anu_sajan4ever)
preety(preet88)
ashi(ashizin)
i already said thanks to them but still i wana thank them coz i've got two beatiful b'day threads...πŸ˜ƒ
ashi,anu and preety have really worked hardπŸ‘ and made two beautifulllllllllllllll threads for me on my b'day..and it feels great when u see ppl think of u and they care about u..and they really made my day with those lovely wishes and all..😊

so,
i wanted to do something special for them...A RETURN GIFTπŸ˜‰...i was thinking and thinking and then finally i got an awsome idea...what could be better then sajan/monaya..
as we all are crazy sajanians/monayaholics..πŸ˜†
so i have made a special vm for ashi,anu and preety..and this is my first sajan vm ever...πŸ˜ƒ
do watch it and do comment...😊😊😊😊😊
here's the link..enjoyπŸ˜‰
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=buCmqUze8XI
once again
thank you soooo muchh sweethearts..u guyss really made me smile.....πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—
im lucky to have frndz like u....
muahhhhhhhhhh ☺️
loads of love,
gunjan mariya...

ur welcome sis....aur thank u ki koi baat hi nahi hai tumhare liye kuch bhi karega after all ur my cute and lovely sis...the vm was wonderful loved it....thanks for the lovely return gift......love ya lots
Edited by preety88 - 13 years ago

awwwwwwwwwww mariya iski kya jaroorat thi its our pleasure yaar isme thne ki koi baat nahi hai btw awwwwwwwww sho sho sho cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee vm loved it

Edited by Anu_sajan4ever - 13 years ago
owwwww gunjan it was our pleasure to make ur day more special πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— we all r glad that u loved our love  πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—