Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

valentines day and mondays sns show (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

loveanime

IF-Rockerz

loveanime

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by WintersBloom

I am really looking forward to tomorrows show, hopefully they will hold on Rashi bursting Gopi's joy until Tuesday.

in a evil way i want rashi to tell her. i want gopi snap out of this lala land she is stuck in. she needs to stop expecting anything from aham, get rid of him before he tries to get rid of her again. snap out of it gopi snap out of it, run away far awayyyyyyyyyy. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "valentines day and mondays sns show (Page 2)" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

As it's Valentines Day the SNS CV's will probably want to make us GoHam really giddy with some romance between our favorite couple. So what will happen Day Dreaming When Naani asks about the bag, Aham might say his wife is tired and take the bag and her to their room and he will tell her not to sleep on the floor whilst she is in there, but on the bed with him, just in case any family member comes in the room or one of the maids start to talk. Gopi will be in the Rasoi as usual and will prepare a great feast for everyone, all the Modi's will tell her how much they missed her and her cooking. 

Kokila will ask to speak to Aham and ask him why he didn't just tell Naani and not bring Gopi back again, he will say he will take her back when Naani leaves, when Kokila says that will be awkward and that he can't do that, he will storm off and not listen.

i think it is too optimistic. He will take her to the room, yell at her, blame her ofcourse if world war 3 started it would be gopi fault, she is the root cause of all wrongs in this world. make sure she slept on the floor infact added a few spicy insults to suit our ears. ehhhh too much. LOL

Yes a bit too much, it's Valentines Day they won't spoil it for us until the 15th Feb, then we can expect Gopi to have a painful experience, initially it will be Aham showing some kindness that Gopi always mistakes as him growing in affection for her then the next day her hopes come a tumbling, and we will all hate the CV's for doing that to poor Gopi.

Coincidently, Rashi will be planning how to break Gopi's hopes and she will get her opportunity on the 15th Feb, she will discover Gopi day dreaming about what happened with Aham and burst her bubble.

.Nafisa.

IF-Stunnerz

.Nafisa.

Posted: 13 February 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by loveanime

I am really looking forward to tomorrows show, hopefully they will hold on Rashi bursting Gopi's joy until Tuesday.

in a evil way i want rashi to tell her. i want gopi snap out of this lala land she is stuck in. she needs to stop expecting anything from aham, get rid of him before he tries to get rid of her again. snap out of it gopi snap out of it, run away far awayyyyyyyyyy. 

She's too used to doing things for others and feeding on crumbs any kindness she thinks he is falling for her, she never learns, I want her to use Ketki Mehta's dandiya cash (gift to Gopi) to go and stay with Panna at the hostel, that will tie her over until she gets a job.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top