Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zainab25

LOLOLLLLLOLLLLL. The film that offered nothing more than color blindness and seizures was in fact a hit?!?!?! How dare!

yeh they should have put a disclaimer for ppl with photo sensitive eyes....i would have walked out tht very moment...instead of waiting for the interval... 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
DBH was a hit? 😲 
IHeartDeepika thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
^ No DBH was NOT a hit...this article made an oopsie haha
Madiha_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rani's last release with Chopra was the Shahid Kapoor starrer Dil Bole Hadippa! in 2009, which incidentally was a huge box-office success.

The credibility of the article goes for a toss after the above stated sentence. 😆

HA! I like the irony in the title. Instead of it saying YRF gives Rani the royal ignore, it says Rani gives YRF the royal ignore. This just proves Rani has regained her clout in the industry and YRF has lost every bit.....haha! ðŸ¥³
Mehak_Luvs_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
"Dil Bole Haddipa a huge box office success"

Yeh kab hua re? 😆

...and that PROVES the credibility of the article
Edited by Mehak_Luvs_Rani - 13 years ago
ladygaga thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

HA! I like the irony in the title. Instead of it saying YRF gives Rani the royal ignore, it says Rani gives YRF the royal ignore. This just proves Rani has regained her clout in the industry and YRF has lost every bit.....haha! ðŸ¥³

YRF is down but not out.. BBB worked at the box office, Dhoom 3 is coming with Aamir and Katrina..

I think Rani is close to chopras but they just don't want to make a tamasha out of their closeness.. already there is a lot of negativity around Rani's linkup with aditya chopra..so they just want to keep a low profile.. altho this does put a question mark on if Rani is going to end up with Adi chopra or not!!
nonu123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good,YASH CHOPRA deserves that royal ignore from everyone after making films like Neel and Niki and salaam namesty,all their films of the past have become so vulgar,sab actresses ko bikini pehana dete hai,ek kissing scene dal dete hai,so YC shuld be ignored by one and all for making bollywood dirty.