Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: DMG009

i wish Taani starts to think a bit cleverly.....as soon as she gets to knw abt anything happeing which shud not be happening, she gets extremly tensed n wants to share it wid the rest of the family right away,widout thinking how wud it affect her afterwoods.....and Jonaki n Robbi might take advantage of this...

I would've thought that as soon as Jonaki said the last few words: "Apni importance lehte lehte aap meri importance ko ignore karne ki koshish mat keejiye" I expected Taani to get sharp and speak up🥱
zohakhan7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
lubz we should not expect any thing from taani after all she is a bt heroins who thinks about other but not herself ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥± ðŸ¥±
zohakhan7 thumbnail
actually all bt heroins r very mahaan   
-Hoor- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Chalo guys, im off to sleep..

See ya all tomorrow inshAllah 🤗
LubzA thumbnail
Sweet dreams Hoorie.🤗 Love Yoou. <3 <3.

Talk to you tomorrow InshAllah <3
Edited by Lubz.TaAnu - 13 years ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
bye hoor have taanulicious dreams ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Lubz.TaAnu

I would've thought that as soon as Jonaki said the last few words: "Apni importance lehte lehte aap meri importance ko ignore karne ki koshish mat keejiye" I expected Taani to get sharp and speak up🥱

Yup i agree...according to the last scene of today's episode Taani SHOULD be well aware of  Jonaki's intentions and she shud be carefull frm now on  but then u know we r talkin abt a BT heroine n their heroines r born to be mahaan...actually stupidly mahaan
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ok i m watching taanu scene of todays epi .one thing is clear that onu taani ke saath kuch ghalat ho nay naheen de gaso jonaki ki battamizi naheen chale gi.and my second thought is that ke jonaki ka dimagh sirf aik hasti theek kar sakti hai and woh hai taku maa .
Edited by tayabafarooqui - 13 years ago
zohakhan7 thumbnail
tayaba and dmg009 plz send me buddy invitation
LubzA thumbnail
Originally posted by: tayabafarooqui

ok i m watching taanu scene of todays epi .one thing is clear that onu taani ke saath kuch ghalat ho nay naheen de gaso jonaki ki battamizi naheen chale gi.and my second thought is that ke jonaki ka dimagh sirf aik hasti theek kar sakti hai and woh hai taku maa .

Very true Tayaba,, Thakoo Maa is the only one who can bring Jonaki back down to earth, I so hope she does