Fan Fictions

||Abhi Nikki Writing Challenge 2|| (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 69

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by wow123

Honey

I m so happy to see u here. U r all our lovely 'jaan'. I want to give u the award of first writer who take this challenge. I m so proud of u and here u totally change the story from top to botton 

Nikki is rude because she has crush on him (Abhi's soul enter her) All her friends supporting Abhi without meeting him n Nikki against him. U made Nikki sadu here than hows is Abhi in ur ff??
  • U reverse their role totally here n now how ur story take off.

So many question Honey but still i m so happy to see u back here. Love u for making an entry over here as now the real celebration start.ClapClap

Thank u so much for your kind words Shale. It is always my pleasure to write for AN fans and thank u for so much love!!!
You are right....its my attempt to change the story this time.....at least the background to give a new twist to the tale n also portray an intelligent and independent Nikki......as i always believed her to be like who is a perfect match for an achiever like Abhi!!
Great observation Shale!! Now to answer that:

Nikki is rude because she has crush on him (Abhi's soul enter her) ROFL.....no she is trying to hide her feelings and also there is a deeper story to that!! All her friends supporting Abhi without meeting him n Nikki against him. Isn't that normal.....we would give a stranger at least one chance before ripping him apart and also in this FF.....they might like him....or not LOL U made Nikki sadu here than hows is Abhi in ur ff?? He retains his original, charming Sadu self!!
  • U reverse their role totally here n now how ur story take off That was the intention....but that is just what it looks like....u will see the sweet Nikki too!!
  •  

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationwow123Amy_anjshaKhushboo_AN

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Abhi Nikki Writing Challenge 2|| (Page 9)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by namy_an

Hey Honey,

Itz always pleasure to read ur writing.. Am so happy to c u back in action... Itz awesome start as usual... loved it and eagrly waiting fr d next part..
    Thank u dear......hopefully u will enjoy this one too!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jshaAmy_anKhushboo_AN

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by Khushboo_AN

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Honuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu you started an FF and didn't even tell me about it! :O

RES!!!
    Khushhhhhhhhhh.....i was thinking about the challenge and then happened to come across this page and was like....i wanna enter it....and just started writing and this came to me....so i didn't know I was entering the challenge till i posted this!!LOL

Since i have.....can't wait to hear what u think!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationjshaAmy_anKhushboo_AN

hapinezz13

IF-Sizzlerz

hapinezz13

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
    Originally posted by 27dhanno

HONEY!!!

*OMG*Shocked

This is a firecracker start! Me loves this "sadu" Nikki!! 
    Me loves it!!Heart
    Me loves it!!HeartHeart
    Me loves it!!HeartHeartHeart
    Me loves it!!HeartHeartHeartHeart
    Me loves it!!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
    Me loves it!!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
    Me loves it!!HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
    Hug

Continue soon....

~Lahari
    Thank u Lahari.....u r so sweet!!

I thought Sadu Nikki wud be a fun angle since Khush n Marisha added new challenges to this challenge!!

Am waiting to read more poems from u....u rock!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

27dhannoAmy_anjshaKhushboo_AN

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
    Honey , main to tumhara naam credits main dekh ke he mar gayi , then i read the ff.... didnt like the role reversal ... or shd i say all character change .... but by the end of it ... main dobaara mar gayi ...... he he he totally hooked................. do pm me !!

I was reading ur love wager .. since 2 days .............. but what a pleasant surpriseI got today ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anhapinezz13Khushboo_AN

piya-jiya

IF-Rockerz

piya-jiya

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by muni-loveAN

wow honey lovely start of ff
    i liked the name CATCH ME IF U CAN
    nikki seams to be serious in life not naughty n  always ready to play prank on other but in this ff i think she is different from all other ff i have read till now that my thinking Big smile
    lovely storry Big smileClapClap
    ClapClapcontinue soon

i think u didnt read my comment honey OuchOuchi was the first one to comment on ur ff i think u missed it Big smile

Edited by muni-loveAN - 02 March 2011 at 12:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by hapinezz13

Khushhhhhhhhhh.....i was thinking about the challenge and then happened to come across this page and was like....i wanna enter it....and just started writing and this came to me....so i didn't know I was entering the challenge till i posted this!!LOL

Since i have.....can't wait to hear what u think!!

Oh I will tell you what I feel Big smile

But you know what I want to see, right? Wink Am I getting it here or in TLT? Embarrassed

I love you and your FF...and you were entering it whether you wanted to or not anyway, coz I'd have pestered you crazy to write after my exams Wink LOL

I'm really curious to know what's all the buzz about Nikki being sadu and all...but I won't touch that part of yours till my exams are over! I don't wanna get addicted! Tongue

PS - Waisse Honuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...change ths stuff in your siggie dabba. Tinypic is being most unhelpful and your dabba looks awful Ouch where's that animated shirtless siggie Sayru gifted you a year ago? Embarrassed OMG a year ago Shocked and its still in your sig box LOL LOL LOL that's why you're you LOL so go and CHANGE that dabba...Wink and your avi too...

PPS - Who was I kidding...of course I went to read that part! LOL Couldn't resist...after all its you! Big smile And damn, I'm addicted Ouch You're evil Angry Hug Comment edited on page 8! Big smile

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 02 March 2011 at 1:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_anhapinezz13

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 March 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
    Originally posted by 27dhanno

GODDIE!!! Yep it is!! N me loves it tooTongue...n I have one  of yours too! So STOP cursing!! Tongue 

~*Law*

*curses some more* Tongue

And I'll call you up later and tell you EXACTLY what words I used Wink LOL

Yeah I see that one...and excuse me, I was the one who put it there! Shocked Or was it the other one Ermm Meh, whatever. Point is that I made that account you're using right now...so HAH! Tongue But what's the relevance of this in this discussion? Confused 

LOL basically I'm sleepy...Madhushudon doing gojgoj in my head Wacko Did another translation and went bonkers LOL

And did you know that the crows eat your head up with their non-stop calling at just 2:30 am? This isn't dawn yet, right? Ermm Aren't they supposed to be irritating the hell out of us at sunrise?

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 02 March 2011 at 2:00pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amy_an

Post Reply New Post

Go to top