Fan Fictions

||Abhi Nikki Writing Challenge 2|| (Page 67)

Post Reply New Post

Page 67 of 69

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 14 April 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
@jyoti_cool: thanks
@mitzi: thanks. i am sure this feels so slow.. but when i had thought about this FF i had created outline for each part and intended to keep it short but fast upate but after few updates i just ran into too many issues with my laptop that i lost the pace.. i really wish to write more frequently but i may not be able to :( I dont want to say who is it first going to fall.. may be they both are in somewhere same boat but they have things holing them back
@pra: thank you. glad you could see where i was going with this one.. and may be you are right in how its going to impact esp N :)
@nehu: well if you see my past record i am just referencing the original scenes in some way so you wont see update for patil's entry but how it influences AN would be next one :)
@Khush: i hear your exams are over, so it isnt fair of you to just reserve :) come out now.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19Khushboo_ANDelusionalMe

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Abhi Nikki Writing Challenge 2|| (Page 67)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 15 April 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anotheranfan

@Khush: i hear your exams are over, so it isnt fair of you to just reserve :) come out now.

Yes, they are over...been busy these days with going out a lot and friends coming over...

I'll find time and read, yeah. Let's see how soon I can un-res those posts!

pra19

pra19

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Hello,

Looks like I missed this dead place tooo ... Another YAWN...Anyway if anyone's interested , I am resuming my abandoned FF.

Here is the link for the new part

Edited by pra19 - 12 June 2012 at 10:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_AN

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 12 June 2012 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Hey guys

I have updated two parts of my FF

Summer Memories Last forever

Part 7

Part 8

pra19

pra19

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 9:10am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ATfanAbhiNikiLuverwow123Khushboo_ANcherry_an

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 16 August 2012 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Oh LOOK! Someone dug up this place from the grave! And it's ALIVEEE!!!! *terrified face like those in horror movies*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19cherry_an

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
Pra, that was beautiful but I like Abhi part poem more. If u did it in odd 10 mins then u r marvellous.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19cherry_an

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 17 August 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
*ahem*

So I read it. And I noticed one thing: Sheena has liked it. O_O

Anyway. They're good. But I agree with Shale, that Abhi's poem is better. It has a more mature tone to it. Approve

I like the raw tone to it.That blatant, hurtful honesty with which he states it. Seems like something Abhi would do. Of if you had posted only this poem instead of both together, things would have been so much more fun to interpret! ^_^ Reading it at first, what I thought was - and excuse my sadism - that Nikki had left, or passed away, and he was saying this to someone who loved him, later, and whom he wanted to love. There's a rather desperate tone in his voice. It seems like he wants to tear off his past and throw it away, yet at the same time pitifully unable to do so.
I like how he basically states in a round-about way that she will get only hurt from him...for he can never reciprocate for what he will be getting from her. It's just so- blunt. Good good. Me likes.

And honestly, Nikki's poem isn't as good as Abhi's, but if it is the product of 10 minutes' brainstorming, good on you. You should brainstorm more often.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19AbhiNikiLuvercherry_an

Post Reply New Post

Go to top