Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

||Abhi Nikki Writing Challenge 2|| (Page 64)

anotheranfan Goldie
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged
I went overboard and completed next part by staying up late :) Here it is.

Part 9

Part 10

It's been couple of days since she had seen Abhimanyu in the hospital holding hands and tears in his eyes. But the impact of that moment was still around. Every time she saw him she couldn't stop from remembering that moment and feeling the pain. Her innocent attempt for simple revenge had taken completely different direction. She had never thought the truth can be this. The puzzle was unfolding. But it never occurred to her that everything was changing during their medical camp itself. She had been seeing different side of Abhimanyu and even though she had tried hard, she couldn't help but like him. With the new found information about his past, he was even nicer. The Sadu boss had become funny yet sensitive friend.

She was brought to real world when Abhimanyu came with his coffee back. They had come here to discuss about the Sanjivani project. He took his chair and immediately came to the point.

So, Dr. Nikita, I think we should start making list of doctors that could be asset for new Sanjivani.

Niki had already started thinking about this, so she knew what she needed to know to proceed. She immediately asked him

Should we be looking at doctors with private clinic only or doctors from other hospital who could give few hours each week would be ok too?

Abhimanyu seem to be taken by this sudden questioning. It was new; the intern who wanted to leave was finally taking interest in work.

Hmm. If we get good candidates, who are attached to another hospital, then why not? Well looks like you are good at atleast something. Good thinking.

Thank you. Niki started looking at the files she had got.

Abhimanyu was amazed; the girl, who would normally need nothing to start the fight, was sitting quite, infact instead was thanking him. He had noticed that she seemed lost for last few days. Was it to do with Armaan? But how could that be? He was there at Roka too and Niki seemed like she was taking that quite well. Then what could it be. But wait a minute what was he doing thinking about her, the concern that had started as mentor when she had resigned was now not only that. Things were changing and it was hard to keep him from those feelings. He had tried lot many things but she was keeping those walls intact looked impossible. He had to be stronger and focus only on his work.  But his spontaneous reaction was something else.

Well.. Well... I never thought the day would come when Dr. Nikita Malhotra was going to thank Dr. Abhimanyu Modi. What is wrong with you, Niki?

Wrong? She was irked a little. She wasn't in mood to fight but this man in front of her always found ways to start one and now here he was blaming her. She looked at him and was going to give him back, but changed her mind. Just shaking her head she continued looking into the files.

Abhi thought this was even weirder. There was definitely something brewing. He had to find out. But right now he needed to concentrate on work. How had the roles reversed? The girl who ran from work was working so sincerely and here instead of working he was staring at her, trying to get some reaction that he was use to but in vain. He was going for another strike when she spoke.

Abhimanyu, I can go ahead and research for best doctors in the field over internet and get you the list. It might be difficult to figure out who would be available and open for the project, but I think I can take help of my classmates working in other hospitals and clinic. Infact I already know the first name on the list. Dr Saksena, from Bombay Hospital. He is great trauma surgeon and would be very good asset.  Oh but you already know that, he is...

But before she could continue he cried out loud

What?

He was shocked. What was she talking? Had she figured out his past? He was panicked, had she been eavesdropping on his phone calls or had she followed him to hospital behind his back? Whatever it was, she had committed biggest mistake of her life.

His sudden outburst had made her realize what she was doing? Horrified she looked at him, and he was looking hard at her. The color of his face was red and all she could see in his eyes was anger and demand for answers.

Part 11

Edited by anotheranfan - 13 April 2012 at 3:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

cukishariel1985pra19mitzificationwow123DelusionalMe

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 6:36am | IP Logged
EDIT
First o all, thank you very much or updating. I thought someone went into hibernation or something.Tongue Lol.. Just kidding! Now coming to the update, I loved it. But I'm all confused. Who was the girl in the hospital with Abhi? If he's in some relation with her, then why is he thinking the way he is thinking about Nikki?Confused Oh God, you need to update soon Pri.
PS Isn't this too short for an update?Ermm I mean given the fact that you're updating almost after 5 months, it should have been long.Tongue

Edited by Nehu_1 - 03 March 2012 at 5:00am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anotheranfan

pra19 Senior Member
pra19
pra19

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Hey Pri  ,

So good to see the update . It was very nice as always , but felt a little incomplete .
But then I think you intended to leave it that way .
Am waiting to know what happens next and like ,  really badly .  Hope you continue soon.
But again , great update and good to see your updates back on this thread

anotheranfan

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Aww I seem to inspiring a lot of people nowdays ... looks like my stars are going well nowdays heheeh
aww Pri ... I was too tired to read An stuff but ur part got my heart racing ... OOOh AN always draw me back to them ...
lovely part ... every time u leave us thirsting for more ...

anotheranfan

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 02 March 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
RES again!
mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
what will happen when his gf really passes on , will he roam abt sad in sanjeevani ,,wil anyone except nikki even coe to know

... its really intrugin the pull he feels for Nikki while he still cares for his fiance .. i wld realy like to see the transition

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ariel1985anotheranfan

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 03 March 2012 at 10:15pm | IP Logged
pri nice part loved it cont soon

mitzification

anotheranfan Goldie
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 07 March 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
@nehu: It took me forever to get motivated and rewrite this part for i had lost the one i had written earlier.. so no this is perfect length part :) Girl in hospital is his fiance :) and Abhi has started developing feelings for Niki but not yet realised it fully. So we will see how he, niki and the girl deal with it..
@pra19: i was intending to write more but when i wrote this much i thought it is good enough for this update :)
@mitzi: Not sure about others but i had suddenly lost the desire to write and your constant msgs forced me to write this one. So thank you.. I think i will write more updates sooner :) and yes the emotions are riding high and are going to peak soon.. Hopefully you will like the way story progresses.
@Khushboo: All the best for exams..
@jyoti: thanks

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19mitzificationKhushboo_AN

Go to top