Fan Fictions

||Abhi Nikki Writing Challenge 2|| (Page 63)

Post Reply New Post

Page 63 of 69

pra19

pra19

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Mitzi and all,

Have started the second thread , link will be put on AN fiction thread 3 . IF is not allowing me to post a link without having 25 postsOuch. So this is a jugaadu 26th  post.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationKhushboo_ANDelusionalMeANrucha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Abhi Nikki Writing Challenge 2|| (Page 63)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pra19

pra19

Posted: 26 November 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Sorry , spam

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 3:46am | IP Logged
Pra I think I have read your ff about ten times now ... its soo deep that I can come and read any part and seriously enjoy myself brilliant stuff !!!!!!!!

mitzification

Goldie

mitzification

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 4:06am | IP Logged
Hey guys and Pra , I know you all hated the married track and so did I but I feel Nikki is the kind of girl who still agreed to be with Abhi cause she felt life was too precious to bother about such issues , sply cause she felt she trusteed Abhi enough to be with him inspite of some elusive wife .
Now those stupid creatives ruined even that futher by the melodramatic psycopath wife ... and that was totaly unwatchable ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ariel1985DelusionalMe

anotheranfan

Goldie

anotheranfan

Posted: 28 November 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
@mitzi i am in india right now.. ha thiough of writing on my flight but was too tired to write anything.. i dont think i can update before second week of jan because thats when i return and woulf be hopefully settled.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mitzificationKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe

pra19

pra19

Posted: 02 December 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitzification

Hey guys and Pra , I know you all hated the married track and so did I but I feel Nikki is the kind of girl who still agreed to be with Abhi cause she felt life was too precious to bother about such issues , sply cause she felt she trusteed Abhi enough to be with him inspite of some elusive wife .
Now those stupid creatives ruined even that futher by the melodramatic psycopath wife ... and that was totaly unwatchable ...
Mitzi , oh yes . I feel the same too . I know what he did was wrong and she saw that too. But then she did love him and would continue to do the same . It was a matter of time till she would realize that and forgive him .

There had to be a solid explanation though , for his actions . Because he was someone who on all other occasions was so brutally honest . And this particular thing stuck out like a sore thumb and nobody even bothered to come up with a decent explanation.

This was my idea behind writing this FF . Its a very tough topic , but not completely impossible . I am glad after having your initial reservations about it , you finally see where I come from Smile And thanks again for your lovely words . It feels nice to read something nice after spending a lousy day.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ariel1985mitzificationKhushboo_AN

DelusionalMe

IF-Sizzlerz

DelusionalMe

Posted: 12 December 2011 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Sabhi participants kahan bhaag gaye hain? Confused

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 14 January 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Well, since this place is dead anyway, I might as well do some advertising :P 

Darlings!

I've actually written something...not just one, but two poems! Shocked I was in hibernation for long, but I just wrote them down and I therefore consider it your duty to read it :P

I've posted them in my blog: http://raatjagatara.wordpress.com/

I know, I suck at poetry...but still. Embarrassed Help me improve! Do read and comment. It means a lot.

Love,
Khushboo.

Yes! Go READ! :P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top