Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||Abhi Nikki Writing Challenge 2|| (Page 53)

hapinezz13 IF-Sizzlerz
hapinezz13
hapinezz13

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANrucha

Honey, Pri, Richa... waiting for ur updates :(((((((((
very soon sweets!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ANfanKhushboo_ANDelusionalMeANrucha

anotheranfan IF-Dazzler
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 2:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANrucha

Honey, Pri, Richa... waiting for ur updates :(((((((((

Sorry about the delay.. i am going to update it tonight or tomorrow night

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_ANANrucha

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 09 September 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anotheranfan

Sorry about the delay.. i am going to update it tonight or tomorrow night

YAYYY Party

Though I probably won't have time to read LOL

But still YAYYY Big smile
pra19 Senior Member
pra19
pra19

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anu008ariel1985mitzificationanotheranfanKhushboo_ANDelusionalMeANruchajyothi_cool

ANrucha IF-Sizzlerz
ANrucha
ANrucha

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Me first!! Big smile 

wow new update...love u prash! thanks for updating...nw lemme read..will comment later then. Embarrassed

*edit*

as usual Update was damn good...loved that last AN scene... Big smile

ClapClapClap

Edited by ANrucha - 14 September 2011 at 6:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
And me 2nd
Edited

Hey Pra, you're really going good with this ff, the storyline. I loved the update to the core. I have already mentioned that I'm in love with your ff. With the storyline you chose, I can imagine how hard it can be to make the readers love the story and making sense at the same time and you're really doing a fabulous job. The marriage track, at it was in the serial, is not annoying here. You really deserve an Clap for that girl.

Looking forward for the next update.Smile

Edited by Nehu_1 - 11 September 2011 at 6:52am

pra19

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
wow prash awesome update cont soon

pra19

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 10 September 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
"No Nikki . I don't think we can be friends . I love you too much to accept only your friendship . Its not enough . It never will be ."

And that, lady, was the best thing I've read throughout all those 6 parts Clap

That brutal honesty, the glaring truth in it just stopped my heart there for a while. Wonderful. I love how simply he can speak his heart and mind here...generally, in FFs (no offence to all you wonderful writers out there Embarrassed), he either follows his heart or his mind. What I love about your FF here is that he listens to both...that's a lovely concoction you've cooked up there Star

Love, heart, mind, sensibility, irrationality, care, respect...that's one strong love potion Big smile

There's an honesty in both of them. I love the fact that neither of them is trying to deny the fact that they love each other...and that they probably will for the rest of their lives, as Abhi so nicely put it, "from a corner if a broken heart". They will, and they know that.

From a deep, dark, secret corner of their broken hearts, from a hidden and irrational part of their minds, from a crazy, adoring, painful part of their being.

They love each other so much, it hurts. I love that.

Trying to be in control yet not being able to reign the desire in completely...not being able to leash that passion they have for each other. I won't comment on whether it's right or wrong...that depends on them only, I've no place to speak there since I don't know the whole situation Wink, but I know that whatever they're doing is out of genuine love. And that touches me.

This is a new angle you're exploring in the married track, and I'm truly enjoying it. As much as I hated this track, I wanted an explanation...I wanted to know why a man as straightforward and practical as Abhi had hidden something so important about his past. Because no matter how ruthless he was, how much he loved to hurt her, whatever he did, he wasn't the type who lied. He just wasn't. And he hadn't lied, either. He had just not told her about it, since she had never asked. I just wanted to know why...and you're going there. A million thanks to you for this Hug

And I also love how Nikki is being strong. Taking things in her stride, missing him, longing for him, yet the rational part of her mind ruling over everything else...responding to his kisses when the passion soared over the limit, but still keeping herself in check enough to pull away. She has sense, she knows where to stop and why. She isn't all heart, she knows how to move on...or at least try to live. She isn't moping around all day and night and I love this about her.

Excellent characterisation...you've tweaked them a little bit here and there, but you've kept the bases strong, pretty much the same. Just those tiny little changes, adding the sensibility where it was needed, decreasing all that unnecessary melodrama, cutting the frills, showing reality.

Wonderful work. I'm a fan of your writing. This FF, once it's finished, is going in the Editor's Picks of the AN Fiction Thread.

Gorgeous work. Clap

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 10 September 2011 at 2:03pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pra19DelusionalMe

Go to top