Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mitzification thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
awww so sweet Pri ... I am loving this fresh take on the story ... Nikki feeling bad beause Abhi didnt find her good lukin enuf and Abhi keeping her pendant inspite of everything .. awww so sweet !
mitzification thumbnail
Pri i posted such a nice comment and this forum said it was spam :(
ooop so it did get posted after all 😳Edited by mitzification - 12 years ago
hapinezz13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
nice update Pri...good Niks has at least started seeing the other side of the Sadu!!! N poor soul got upset coz Abhi didn't complement her...pyaar shuru ho gaya dhire dhire
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hey Pri, that was really a cute part. You've mixed the original story with your ideas in a very nice way. Everything is so clear and easy to imagine. And now can we please have the much built suspense revealed?😉
Update soon...
Amy_an thumbnail

Wow, so many things have happened over here.. It was great to catch up all the updates finally.. Now, where do I start? Okay, let me start with my Mentor first😳

@Honey: Another awesome, amazing update.. quite unusual events happening in this FF.. Abhi is Armaan's 'Bhaisaab'😲..  It's very difficult for me to swallow for my obvious reason.. Anyways, I don't know why but it reminds me of a funny scene b/w Abhi and Armaan.. Am sorry but I can't stop myself from quoting this dialogue of Armaan, "Bhaisaab hume aapke sath dance nahi karna.. Aap Jake announcement kijiye" 😆😆 Oh Gosh!! I just love this scene.. Armaan's mischivious expressions and Abhi's annoyed cute face.. Aww am missing those days  So, here I'm going to miss this Dr. Modi- Dr. Mallik tashan.. Never mind, for that I'll switch over to Sabi's FF😳

Now there is another super duper fantabulous twist here.. Nikki & Abhi had some romantic past😳😳 Oh God!! This is just stupendous.. You left me spellbound here.. This one seems to be very different, so fresh and definitely appealing read ⭐️⭐️

I always adore how you make AN to fall in love and professes their feelings..  But wait did I read Armaan saying "You have to make her fall in love with you again Abhi'..that is the only way to bring her close to the truth"

Hmm so 'again' is an operative word here.. I love this word for my another obvious reason😳.. That means we will get to read how Nikki falls for Abhi not once.. but twice.. Woahh!! That's the 'Double Bonanza"😳😳 That too from Veteran Romance writer like "Honey"⭐️⭐️.. Am loving it..

Like others, me too looking forward to read more and more of it. Please do continue soon..

@Priyanka: Hey Pri, I just read all 7 parts in one go.. All 7 parts have been awesomely written.. It seems very nice and very interesting story..

Your each updates are so vivid and etched out so beautifully.. I liked how you've captured the scenes from DMG and wrote it out in your unique way⭐️ I can relate it and imagine it.. Beautifully written.. You definitely deserve Appllauzes👏👏..

Though your mystery have hooked me on, I won't ask you to unfold it soon.. Would like to read how their relationship progresses with each updates.. You are a superb writer.. You leave your readers excited, tempted and greedy for more with each updates.. * Excluding Mitzi who is always greedy for more.. lol*

Another excellent, awesome FF going here.. Eagerly waiting for the next update.. Please continue soon😊

@ Richa: Hey Richa dear, that was a fantabulous first part..

Abhi and Nikki are married already.. Hmmm that sounds interesting..

Very well written first part.. Looking forward to read your take on  Abhi's past.. Nice start and please update soon.. 😊

Edited by namy_an - 12 years ago
mitzification thumbnail
nammy pls write in bigger font ... else ill need glasses soon.
Khushboo_AN thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitzification

Agreed...I already have glasses 😳
Amy_an thumbnail
Originally posted by: mitzification

Was it a joke? 😕.. Umm no i don't think so... But font size is quite readable on my lappy's screen.. Anyways, have increased the font size in the previous post.. I hope its readable now..
Amy_an thumbnail
Originally posted by: Khushboo_AN

Agreed...I already have glasses 😳

awww sowry.. noted..😃
sabihaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone.
After almost 2 months, I'm back here.
With some news.
& it's not good.

I have discontinued "Say I Am" as a qualifying piece in this challenge.
It's not that I have lost momentum with this fic - I do plan to continue it. It's been put on hiatus right now.

Therefore I only have one entry so far for this challenge - it's the poem on the 1st page.

I haven't read much on this challenge. I will try to, and leave comments for all entries. Before the challenge finishes.

Don't hate me. I'm not too happy with myself right now. But I am not done with this challenge. As you're all aware. :)

Sabiha.