Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

||Abhi Nikki Writing Challenge 2|| (Page 34)

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
loved this part priyanka cont soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anotheranfanKhushboo_AN

anotheranfan IF-Dazzler
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 1:43am | IP Logged

Part 3

Thanks a lot for comments. I am so glad i am able to get that suspense and mystery well though. Thanks again.

Part 4

She walked in Sanjivani happy and relieved. Dr. Shashank had finally agreed to Armaan and Ridhima's relationship. Last few days had been tiring, both physically and emotionally. Both of them were on hunger strike, but finally now everything had worked out. Everybody had helped. Be it her intern friends or rest of the staff. They all helped in their own ways, be it in debate, dharna at Ridhima's house or the latest hunger strike. The most shocking and surprising to her was when Dr. Modi had talked to Shashank on their behalf, when he had rushed to see Armaan when Armaan was physically weak because of hunger strike. It had surprised her. It wasn't less than wonders of the world. How did this heatless monster suddenly melt and turned into a caring human?

That's when it hit her. She had forgotten about her mission Modi in all this chaos and tension over last few days. She needed to know all his mysteries. It was not just to show him his place need that she felt every time he shouted at her. But it was now a great curiosity. He was such a good surgeon, his certificates and awards she had seen. But all those x-rays, his outburst the when she had poked him about surgery, it was weird and full of suspense which she felt a need to solve.

While sitting on the bench in locker room, she wondered who could help her with getting more details on his case. Could she call Varsha? She was her classmate from medical college. But what would she tell her? Why would she give her all this information? She decided to call her and then go with the flow. Atleast it was something she could try. She immediately dialed the number and listen to the ring impatiently.

Hey Niki, What a surprise?

Hi Varsha, How are you?

I am fine. You tell. I am hearing all this news about Armaan and his love story. Your life is full of drama yaar. Here everything is routine. No drama.

Varsha laughed as she spoke.

Well atleast things are sorted out now. Ridhima ' I mean Armaan's girlfriend, her parents have finally agreed so now hopefully things should go well. Listen I really need a favor from you.

She wondered if she was sounding impatient. But it didn't matter. She decided.

Favor? What favor?

Amm. I don't know how to say it. Its about..

Niki, are you in love too? Sanjivani seem to be happening place. I need to visit.

At that moment Niki knew exactly what she was going to tell Varsha. It was perfect. Thinking about it a wide smile spread on her face.

You guessed it right but you need to help me.

Me and help you? How? I don't understand.

His name is Abhimanyu Modi. He had this accident ' elbow fracture. And it's healed too. I personally saw his x-rays. But somehow he doesn't talk much about it. Whenever I ask him about it he just changes topic. I am worried that something is eating him inside and it's to do with this accident. He was treated in Bombay hospital. Could you.. I mean could you help me get some details on his case' I want to...

Niki, are you the same mischievous Niki? Look at you going all gooey and caring over some guy? Now I am seeing how love changes people.

As Niki listened to Varsha, going all gaga over her so called love she felt weird and ashamed but she decided to keep those feelings and thoughts aside for a while. After all everything is fair in love and war. And it was love from Varsha's perspective and war from hers.

Varsha, you really need to help me please.

Seeing the urgency and hope in Niki's voice Varsha decided to help her.

Ok Ok. I will help you. Give me few days and I will give you the information. Abhimanyu Modi is the guy right.

Right. Thanks a ton Varsha. I am g...

Well you can thank me later. I really got to go, my duty starts in two minutes.

As they disconnected the call, Niki danced around thinking how she is so close to Modi's secret. And then she stopped dead right there as she saw him standing at the entrance of locker room.

Part 5

Edited by anotheranfan - 17 May 2011 at 6:31pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

abhilasha_123anu008hemvbmitzificationANfanEnchantressjshapiya-jiyajyothi_coolKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged

*EDIT*

Hahaaa what a climax!

You evil soul!! Are you taking lessons from Honey or what? LOL Leaving us with cliffhangers! Ouch

Not fair! Cry

I really really really wanna know what happens next! Update! Update! QUICKKK!!!

*dances impatiently on balls of feet*

Edited by Khushboo_AN - 15 May 2011 at 3:31am

anotheranfanDelusionalMe

jyothi_cool IF-Sizzlerz
jyothi_cool
jyothi_cool

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:13am | IP Logged
i second kush this is pure evil u cannot stop there plzzz cont soon

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anotheranfanKhushboo_ANDelusionalMe

DelusionalMe IF-Sizzlerz
DelusionalMe
DelusionalMe

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Me too agree with Khush, Priyanka... waiting impatiently  for  your next update..

anotheranfanKhushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN IF-Sizzlerz
Khushboo_AN
Khushboo_AN

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Pri update please I'm dying to read!!! *paces impatiently*

anotheranfanDelusionalMe

mitzification Goldie
mitzification
mitzification

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Pri , great two parts ( i mean the latest ones) ab jaldi update karo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

anotheranfanDelusionalMe

anotheranfan IF-Dazzler
anotheranfan
anotheranfan

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Thanks all for the comments, will try to put up the next part today.

Edit:
And I have a longer update to compensate for cliff hanger :) Hope you like it

Edited by anotheranfan - 17 May 2011 at 6:32pm

Go to top