Fan Fictions

||Abhi Nikki Writing Challenge 2|| (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 69

27dhanno

Groupbie

27dhanno

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhiNikiLuver

And everyone else who wished me a happy half-birthday,
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH! <3
Right now, you have no idea how much it means to me!
I have yet to comment and thank everyone individually, but for the time being, please know that I reallyyyy appreciate it... Please keep praying.. I believe that miracles may happen!

Sheena <3

Love you buddy...tussi chinta na karo, hum sab hai na...overprotective lot of friends LOL 

And yeaahhhhh I know how much that "SOOOO MUCH" means, coming from you Hug

Aaaaaand I'm glad to see you back again Big smile Was missing ya so much Hug

~Khush!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

richasharma0991AbhiNikiLuverwow123

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "||Abhi Nikki Writing Challenge 2|| (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Crazyy_Fan

IF-Dazzler

Crazyy_Fan

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 1:46am | IP Logged
jus randomly came into dis thread...loved d first entry... : ) keep rocking guyz :D i might drop in here again :P

Love
~Sakshi~

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

27dhannowow123Khushboo_ANloveaboveall.

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Sabii i really like the layout of this thread specially that small pics you put above any headings.

I want you guys to add one vmx in front page regarding writing for Abhi's past. I'll try to bring more ppl in this thread to participate but due to exams hardly anyones come in FC.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Khushboo_ANloveaboveall.

ANfan_1810

Goldie

ANfan_1810

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Hey khushi ........

so u r back with your your challenge Big smile

Am sooooooooooooo glad ..... now we all will get to read all the awesome stuff about AN. I have been missing all u guys and AN so much ...... since the last challenge ended ....Cry

And what a great poem by Sabii ...... really nice Clap.... very touching. Keep going Sabii .....

wow123Khushboo_ANloveaboveall.

loveaboveall.

IF-Sizzlerz

loveaboveall.

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Thanks everyone for liking my poem. I literally woke up, turned my laptop on, and wrote the poem. The best times to write are just before you fall asleep, and when you just wake up.. your minds are freshest at those times.

Annieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. Welcome darlin'!
& I know you're going to write, right?

Because if you don't, *rolls up sleeves*, you'll have me to deal with. ;)

ANfan_1810wow123Khushboo_AN

wow123

IF-Rockerz

wow123

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANfan_1810

Hey khushi ........

so u r back with your your challenge Big smile

Am sooooooooooooo glad ..... now we all will get to read all the awesome stuff about AN. I have been missing all u guys and AN so much ...... since the last challenge ended ....Cry

And what a great poem by Sabii ...... really nice Clap.... very touching. Keep going Sabii .....

Annie

I missed you so much dearBig smile

After first writing challenge, you vanished from here but i want to you back with a bang here. We'll not let you go so easily this time without piece of AN from ur side.

come back to us annie.

Love
Shale

ANfan_1810AbhiNikiLuverKhushboo_AN

ANfan_1810

Goldie

ANfan_1810

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged

Hi everyone .... been hiding for a bit ..... have been extremely tied up with work ..... but when I saw Khushi's Writing challange thread couldnot resist to drop in .......Big smile

Well, I am going to try to write ..... because whether u guys enjoy reading it or not ... I enjoying writing .....and paining u ......LOL

And Shalu..... u also have to write .... and give me company .......

And guys I missed u a lot ......Hug

AbhiNikiLuverKhushboo_AN

Khushboo_AN

IF-Sizzlerz

Khushboo_AN

Posted: 23 February 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ANfan_1810

Hi everyone .... been hiding for a bit ..... have been extremely tied up with work ..... but when I saw Khushi's Writing challange thread couldnot resist to drop in .......Big smile

Well, I am going to try to write ..... because whether u guys enjoy reading it or not ... I enjoying writing .....and paining u ......LOL

And Shalu..... u also have to write .... and give me company .......

And guys I missed u a lot ......Hug

@bold and especially at underlined...*places hands on hips and glares* Says WHO? Shocked

We LOVEEEE your writing! As if 4 awards in the last challenge wasn't enough to prove it! LOL Bhav khaana hai toh maango na, de denge...aisse chhup chhup kar humse bhav lene ka bandobast kyun kar rahi ho Tongue LOL LOL LOL

You are going to write. Coz alongside Sabii, *tries to roll up sleeves but finds that she is wearing a sleeveless tank top* *blushes at her stupidity* well anyway...alongside Sabii, you have me to deal with. Angry Hug

ANfan_1810AbhiNikiLuver

Post Reply New Post

Go to top